The Official Beyoncé Thread

TwistedElegance™

I dont give someone the one up just because others are lacking. I grade on what I see. I could care less if the other bitches aint dancing. The dancing isnt complicated and the choreography is so so. But hey..everyone has their own opinion and I respect that.

the comments and dislikes on youtube speak for the video itself. Sorry Beyonce. People are reading her up and down just like they did when the song 1st leaked. Now all i'm hearing is Shakira and Gaga this and that. I hate her white girl hair

Yes she was and yes I can. Get over it.

:lmao:

the comments and dislikes on youtube speak for the video itself. Sorry Beyonce. People are reading her up and down just like they did when the song 1st leaked. Now all i'm hearing is Shakira and Gaga this and that. I hate her white girl hair

you forever paying attention to the dislikes on a video :lol:

you forever paying attention to the dislikes on a video :lol:

well they speak tons for an Artist like Beyonce. Alot of people ain't feelin' it. I'm just pointing it out cause everybody's(mainly her stans) trying to praise it as if its gonna make up for what a horrible song it is. Nothing is also a bad video and Janet's clothes and wig are both horrible and it has 1.2million view and has a better liking percentage by the viewers while Beyonce has just about half of the people who've seen it give it a thumbs down. Go see the video and tell me i'm lying :rolleyes: I actually was expecting a whole lot more by how much it was hyped up

well they speak tons for an Artist like Beyonce. Alot of people ain't feelin' it. I'm just pointing it out cause everybody's(mainly her stans) trying to praise it as if its gonna make up for what a horrible song it is. Nothing is also a bad video and Janet's clothes and wig are both horrible and it has 1.2million view and has a better liking percentage by the viewers while Beyonce has just about half of the people who've seen it give it a thumbs down. Go see the video and tell me i'm lying :rolleyes: I actually was expecting a whole lot more by how much it was hyped up

Nah...I've seen quite enough ... :umm:

Nah...I've seen quite enough ... :umm:

:lmao: I don't mean watch it. I honestly go to the video to look at the comments and the status of liked to dislike without even watching it. I actually pause the video as soon as it starts so I don't have to hear the song. :ph34r:

:lmao: I don't mean watch it. I honestly go to the video to look at the comments and the status of liked to dislike without even watching it. I actually pause the video as soon as it starts so I don't have to hear the song. :ph34r:

You know SirDuke is gonna come in here and try to rip into you right? :lol: I'm sure the pager is goin off at this very minute

You know SirDuke is gonna come in here and try to rip into you right? :lol: I'm sure the pager is goin off at this very minute

:lol: I'm sorry but I refuse to listen to that song if I don't have to. I'm sure he don't even like it that much if at all

JoeJoe, you know you're still boosting the view count for the video right?

I could care less. It's not like its gonna help the song lol