The Official Beyoncé Thread

TwistedElegance™

Yall really need to get over this Beyonce hate. The dancing was hawt, the looks were fierce and the video is better than most the ones other female (even the male) artists have been doing lately. The only bad thing about the video is that only the salute at the end matches the song.

obama_applause_2.gif

The nerve of you to be trying to call someone out on being late. :rolleyes:

I did cause his ass was late :filenails:

Gil commented on the video on twitter..said he loved the choreography..

He should keep his mouth shut when it comes to choreography :mellow:

Oh they fucked that part up! No question. That footwork was soooo hard. If i didn't think i would end up with casts on both my ankles, i would try it >_<

I'm guessing you can't dance :ph34r:

It would appear that Beyonce has made the best pop video of 2011

You know when people were going "well that Beyonce single's a bit of a wet Wednesday isn't it" and other people were going "well wait for the video it'll be like 'Single Ladies' all over again" and people were going "that doesn't seem very likely really does it though" and then the video was endlessly trailed then delayed and everyone was running around going "this is a fiasco, Beyonce's over, abort, abort, wheel out the ballad"?

Well the people who said the video would sort everything out were right.

This is incredible.

Horse: amazing.

Ox: amazing.

Woman in cage: amazing but only because she is an empowered woman who runs the world and has chosen to be in the cage OBVIOUSLY.

Lion: amazing.

Red flags: amazing.

Mutley style dance move at 0:56: amazing.

Wobbly leg open/close thing at 1:08: could do with Beyonce passing her hands from knee to knee for that full 'dad at a wedding disco' feel, but still amazing.

Two gentlemen in red hats that look like berets but aren't being the new 'Single Ladies' ladies: amazing.

Beyonce stealing something from a chap's top pocket: not amazing - petty crime can be the start of a destructive downward spiral.

Beyonce with a man in a headlock: amazing.

Beyonce with two hyenas on leads: the exact opposite of not amazing.

Beyonce crawling through a man's legs: amazing.

Beyonce in front of a water canon like a riot chic version of Lady Gaga being hit by a tidal wave: amazing.

Dress made of shiny bits of something or other: amazing.

Metal ring fingernail things: amazing.

Standing in front of a burning car like in the 'Crazy In Love' video: amazing.

Beyoncebosomhoist at 2:30: amazing.

Strobing at 2:31: amazing.

David Brent-does-'Can't Get You Out Of My Head' dance routine and frock combo at 2:37: amazing.

Bottomwobble at 2:42: amazing.

Backwards chorus line legkick at 2:49: amazing.

Salute at 2:50: amazing.

Legs in the air at 3:06: amazing.

Upside down in a sandpit: amazing.

Hair whip at 4:02: amazing.

IN SUMMARY

Amazing.

http://www.popjustice.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5450&Itemid=206

:lmao:

:lmao:

:mellow:

She was out of her element and you can tell. As someone (I think Blatin said) she dances with her upper body and she rarely does any "real" footwork. This was the first time (I'VE) seen her do any real footwork...it was cute, nothing spectacular.

Before the girls say I'm hating...I'm not. I full expected the video to be the saving grace of this song (and it looks like it will be)...but I was just expecting more. I expected epic and...I (personally) was letdown.

I Was Expecting This To Be More Like A Mini Movie From The Trailers To Be Honest

When I First Saw The Video I Was Like Its Ok Nothin Too Special BUT Thats Mainly Because I Was Expecting A Real Story Line

BUT Looking @ This Compared To Her Other Videos This Has To Be Her Best IMO

And As Far As The Dancing I Give Her Props On Not Doing The Typical Beyonce Type Moves The Whole Video

You Can Tell It Was Something New For Her And I Give Her Props

She Coulda Did Another Single Ladies Routine BUT She Stepped Out Of Her Comfort Zone

Im Still Mad It Wasnt A Movie Tho BUT The Vid Is Kinda Hot...Not Blown Away BUT Its Hot & She's Hot Sooooo :clapping::clapping::clapping:

tumblr_llgdxjmaUC1qc1896o1_500.gif

PS This Is My Opinion So You Aint Gotta Agree LOL

The video isn't bad, I think it's the SONG that let's it down ALOT .... Beyonce shouldne't do heavy routines, she's better of doing the simple stuff. I don't see much growth with Beyonce. This song could have easily been on b'day. Beyonce is 30 this year, her music should have alot more depth than this shit. This could have easily been on the survivor album or anything destinys child did. Never thought I would say this, but I really think GaGa and Rihanna are way more innovative musically. Beyonce is just riding what will sell.