The Official Beyoncé Thread

TwistedElegance™

omg that sucked so bad i could only make it to 1:50 >_< :& but real talk my god she has not progressed one bit. a song like this should be left for the willows not some one like bey shes already done all this :thumbdown: :thumbdown: that why i dont do her. she refuses to grow she just stays money hungry :coffee:

and u bey stans dont come for me i said what i feel and i mean it and its true

1237466686_sexy_chick-vi.gif

I thought the video was busy, awkward and a little all over the place...kinda like the song. That said, the beginning when she was dancing with the two dudes was H-A-R-D. Straight ham. She was going iiin.

I don't remember too much after that but a shiny gold dress, some hyenas (that sorta looked like they were left over from the Call on Me video), and a part where i couldn't tell if it was Bey or Jennifer Lopez. :unsure:

Oh, and her body is sick.

I thought the video was busy, awkward and a little all over the place...kinda like the song. That said, the beginning when she was dancing with the two dudes was H-A-R-D. Straight ham. She was going iiin.

I don't remember too much after that but a shiny gold dress, some hyenas (that sorta looked like they were left over from the Call on Me video), and a part where i couldn't tell if it was Bey or Jennifer Lopez. :unsure:

Oh, and her body is sick.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The choreography was really good in my opinion. The song is not my cup of tea (I prefer the original by Major Lazer), but the dancing is hot. I hope Gil is watching.The video itself seems to be a Tina Turner/Mad Max homage.

Gil commented on the video on twitter..said he loved the choreography..

I'm obsessed with that part..Them boys were getting that shit..and Beyzebel having a seizure is gif worthy! :clapping:

Oh they fucked that part up! No question. That footwork was soooo hard. If i didn't think i would end up with casts on both my ankles, i would try it >_<

• Upvote 1

Oh they fucked that part up! No question. That footwork was soooo hard. If i didn't think i would end up with casts on both my ankles, i would try it >_<

:lmao: I didn't care for the rest of the choreography..for some reason, it seemed to not fit the song..but I know that type of dancing is popular now.

:lmao: I didn't care for the rest of the choreography..for some reason, it seemed to not fit the song..but I know that type of dancing is popular now.

i really don't remember any of the other choreography :unsure: i do remember her rolling on the ground or something but i can't say that anything else (other than the beginning) stood out. I have to watch it again. Alot of the video just seemed like a hodge podge of mess though. -_-

i really don't remember any of the other choreography :unsure: i do remember her rolling on the ground or something but i can't say that anything else (other than the beginning) stood out. I have to watch it again. Alot of the video just seemed like a hodge podge of mess though. -_-

Well yes.. :fart: the standouts were the hyenas and the two African men slaying for filth! :shifty::wub:

Well yes.. :fart: the standouts were the hyenas and the two African men slaying for filth! :shifty::wub:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I think it would have been better if she just went hard with the dancing for the entirety of the video. I think that's what really made Single Ladies stand out because she just went for broke... to the point she had to visually catch her breath at the end of the video.

:lmao: I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way..I do like the beginning choreo with Beyzebel killing that seizure choreography..Bitch was getting it! :lmao:

Hell yeah. :w00t: She didn't have heels on with that shit.. i bet u that. :lmao:

But no one will mention that. :shifty: Only Janet is expected to do pussy popping headstands into a cartwheel while transitioning to a triple toe loop and landing in a split..while wearing 8'inch heels.

Now that you mentioned that, it was evident that the footwork was a challenge for her..she didn't master it, but she did aight.

You can see she was saying *lawd don't let me mess this shit up* TAKE 35... (BEYONCE BEYONCE BEYONCE.. :angry: GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER) 5, 6, 7, 8

Now that you mentioned that, it was evident that the footwork was a challenge for her..she didn't master it, but she did aight.

Y'all are just being way harsh lol. That opening choreography was HOT period. And she was right there with those dudes. Yeah they may have taken weeks to catch her up on it in the dance studio but she clearly put the effort in to work at it and perform it. Could other "dancing" artists have done it better? Sure of course but right NOW?

Now Britney ALWAYS has the look of counting the steps in her head or making sure she doesnt mess up.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I think it would have been better if she just went hard with the dancing for the entirety of the video. I think that's what really made Single Ladies stand out because she just went for broke... to the point she had to visually catch her breath at the end of the video.

:asham:

Well you can tell the choreo was fast paced to the point she wasn't even mouthing the words..

Y'all are just being way harsh lol. That opening choreography was HOT period. And she was right there with those dudes. Yeah they may have taken weeks to catch her up on it in the dance studio but she clearly put the effort in to work at it and perform it. Could other "dancing" artists have done it better? Sure of course but right NOW?

Now Britney ALWAYS has the look of counting the steps in her head or making sure she doesnt mess up.

How exactly am I being harsh? :blink: I know the opening choreo was hot..which I why I said even her having that seizure is gif worthy..bitch was putting in work at the beginning..it was after that and the choreography beyond where it fell flat..the fast footwork isn't her strong point, but she did ok by doing it..and if she continues doing it then she can perfect it.

And I don't care about Britney as she has nothing to do wit this thread.

I don't think anyone was slighting her. (except maybe Shawn lol) That choreography at the beginning was dope...no if, ands, or buts. BUt you could definitely tell she was focused intently on trying to rock it. It wasn't effortless. She did a great job imo though. :clapping: