The Official Beyoncé Thread

TwistedElegance™

How exactly am I being harsh? :blink: I know the opening choreo was hot..which I why I said even her having that seizure is gif worthy..bitch was putting in work at the beginning..it was after that and the choreography beyond where it fell flat..the fast footwork isn't her strong point, but she did ok by doing it..and if she continues doing it then she can perfect it.

And I don't care about Britney as she has nothing to do wit this thread.

I don't think anyone was slighting her. (except maybe Shawn lol) That choreography at the beginning was dope...no if, ands, or buts. BUt you could definitely tell she was focused intently on trying to rock it. It wasn't effortless. She did a great job imo though. :clapping:

:ph34r:

I actually like the beginning with the song on mute.. :cheer:

Hell yeah. :w00t: She didn't have heels on with that shit.. i bet u that. :lmao:

But no one will mention that. :shifty: Only Janet is expected to do pussy popping headstands into a cartwheel while transitioning to a triple toe loop and landing in a split..while wearing 8'inch heels.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

You can see she was saying *lawd don't let me mess this shit up* TAKE 35... (BEYONCE BEYONCE BEYONCE.. :angry: GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER) 5, 6, 7, 8

:lmao::lmao: Well she really didn't show it..she kinda just went with it..

I don't think anyone was slighting her. (except maybe Shawn lol) That choreography at the beginning was dope...no if, ands, or buts. BUt you could definitely tell she was focused intently on trying to rock it. It wasn't effortless. She did a great job imo though. :clapping:

That is what i am talking about lol. Those comments cancel each other out. I completely understand the song critiques and i get where people say the choreography might not go with the song. But, one one hand people are saying parts of it are hot which it clearly is. Then trying to get in the inevitable digs that shes clearly straining or has the "look" like shes trying not to fuck up.

I agree shes not the best dancer which is what you would get with an effortless performance.

Exactly. It was something different for her and if she continues doing that style, then she could master it.

That is what i am talking about lol. Those comments cancel each other out. I completely understand the song critiques and i get where people say the choreography might not go with the song. But, one one hand people are saying parts of it are hot which it clearly is. Then trying to get in the inevitable digs that shes clearly straining or has the "look" like shes trying not to fuck up.

I agree shes not the best dancer which is what you would get with an effortless performance.

how do they cancel each other out? I said the CHOREOGRAPHY at the beginning was dope. The little black dudes were effortless with theirs (which is expected because they are obviously dancers), but you could tell that she was really trying to rock it like she never rocked a dance before. She put in work and did a good job. Nothing more nothing less. No digs.

Good video... to be fair shes dancing as hard as current janet.

Glad to see gaga rubbed off on her with some of the edgy stuff in the video. If only she could step outside the box musically... Just tired of her producing this kind of music... she has a good voice to do other things... True legends don't follow the trends they make them. Nice to see some artists trying to keep "dance" in videos...

It would appear that Beyonce has made the best pop video of 2011

You know when people were going "well that Beyonce single's a bit of a wet Wednesday isn't it" and other people were going "well wait for the video it'll be like 'Single Ladies' all over again" and people were going "that doesn't seem very likely really does it though" and then the video was endlessly trailed then delayed and everyone was running around going "this is a fiasco, Beyonce's over, abort, abort, wheel out the ballad"?

Well the people who said the video would sort everything out were right.

This is incredible.

Horse: amazing.

Ox: amazing.

Woman in cage: amazing but only because she is an empowered woman who runs the world and has chosen to be in the cage OBVIOUSLY.

Lion: amazing.

Red flags: amazing.

Mutley style dance move at 0:56: amazing.

Wobbly leg open/close thing at 1:08: could do with Beyonce passing her hands from knee to knee for that full 'dad at a wedding disco' feel, but still amazing.

Two gentlemen in red hats that look like berets but aren't being the new 'Single Ladies' ladies: amazing.

Beyonce stealing something from a chap's top pocket: not amazing - petty crime can be the start of a destructive downward spiral.

Beyonce with a man in a headlock: amazing.

Beyonce with two hyenas on leads: the exact opposite of not amazing.

Beyonce crawling through a man's legs: amazing.

Beyonce in front of a water canon like a riot chic version of Lady Gaga being hit by a tidal wave: amazing.

Dress made of shiny bits of something or other: amazing.

Metal ring fingernail things: amazing.

Standing in front of a burning car like in the 'Crazy In Love' video: amazing.

Beyoncebosomhoist at 2:30: amazing.

Strobing at 2:31: amazing.

David Brent-does-'Can't Get You Out Of My Head' dance routine and frock combo at 2:37: amazing.

Bottomwobble at 2:42: amazing.

Backwards chorus line legkick at 2:49: amazing.

Salute at 2:50: amazing.

Legs in the air at 3:06: amazing.

Upside down in a sandpit: amazing.

Hair whip at 4:02: amazing.

IN SUMMARY

Amazing.

http://www.popjustice.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5450&Itemid=206

:lmao:

:blink::lmao: :lmao:

Yall really need to get over this Beyonce hate. The dancing was hawt, the looks were fierce and the video is better than most the ones other female (even the male) artists have been doing lately. The only bad thing about the video is that only the salute at the end matches the song.

• Upvote 2

-You all really thought the dancing with the guys at the beginning was actually HOT? From the way ya'll was talking I'm thinking Im bout to see them REALLY cutting it up.The footwork was DULL and BLAND could have be far more better.

-The look of the video I can't help to think is Gaga inspired like someone else said. It seems she is tryna be a lil more edgy performance-wise

-The choreography overall was less than great.

I REALLY tried find something I liked about this video but it just did not live up to the hype in my opinion. I'm not compelled to give it another look at all at this point but I will say Beyonce is TRYING..so I'll give her an A for effort. It just seemed rather FORCED,RUSHED and CONTRIVED for my personal taste.

-You all really thought the dancing with the guys at the beginning was actually HOT? From the way ya'll was talking I'm thinking Im bout to see them REALLY cutting it up.The footwork was DULL and BLAND could have be far more better.

-The look of the video I can't help to think is Gaga inspired like someone else said. It seems she is tryna be a lil more edgy performance-wise

-The choreography overall was less than great.

I REALLY tried find something I liked about this video but it just did not live up to the hype in my opinion. I'm not compelled to give it another look at all at this point but I will say Beyonce is TRYING..so I'll give her an A for effort.

You know I'm really hard on beyonce... but the video wasn't bad to me... not a fan of the song though.

The imagery was dope....it was an obvious homage to the Mad Max movie with heavy African influences....the dancing was ok...the beginning was the highlight.

It was Janet Jackson meets Lady Gaga...imo.

B-

she was definitely a student at the school that Michael and Janet built. Ive watched it again and its NOT that great, but then when you think about the videos that are out today and you realize that its kinda brilliant. Francis Lawrence is a genius, i love that man.