The Official Beyoncé Thread

TwistedElegance™

I've been so busy that I'm just playing the album for the first time right now (on song 4 and loving the vibe so far). A good thing really because I knew the most would be done in here after it dropped. Opinions on the tracks will come later, but I have to tilt my hat to her and her camp for pulling this off. This is so much darker, deeper and better than anybody anticipated. Fans and non-fans have been waiting for her to delve deeper both musically and aesthetically and she's delivered - right down to the cover art. How many pop stars you know with the guts to let a basic font take centre stage? This is her Ray Of Light moment.

• Upvote 4

so the album is 1 for a 3th week?

Who was it again that kept on telling us, wait till the hype is over...

They'll revert to "It was Christmas" now... Which it was tbh. This week is usually a dead week for albums isn't it? So I wonder how it'll do this week.

Drunk in Love dropped 5 positions to #17 this week

Her album is predicted to come in at #2 behind Frozen's soundtrack next week, ending her streak and the hype tho still strong numbers.. 130k

I knew DIL2 would drop.

Not at Bey selling people's first week sales in her fourth week :tear:.

• Upvote 1