The Official Beyoncé Thread

TwistedElegance™

But also according to my logic, the release of the video helps push, the videos already released, and available.

I do, but the conversation is about the Hot 100, remember?

Nah, the facts has your logic on life support a bit.

And yes, we are talking about the Hot 100. You already admitted to people liking Blow. YOU don't see it tho, and that's because you bop to those Urban hits. See how that came full circle???

tumblr_mvk7kc6Skq1r6qguso1_500.gif

Nah, the facts has your logic on life support a bit.

And yes, we are talking about the Hot 100. You already admitted to people liking Blow. YOU don't see it tho, and that's because you bop to those Urban hits. See how that came full circle???

tumblr_mvk7kc6Skq1r6qguso1_500.gif

Except facts are the ones on my side, video releases help push singles, FACT. And proven easily almost all the time.

That don't make an ounce of sense. First off you're implying that because I listen to Urban radio that's all I listen to, don't get it twisted. And secondly, as proved tons of times people liking a song, won't make it a hit, they have to also buy it, it'll move on the R&B charts, I do see that because I know how Urban radio is, but that won't exactly make it a hot 100 top 10, ask Party.

Except facts are the ones on my side, video releases help push singles, FACT. And proven easily almost all the time.

That don't make an ounce of sense. First off you're implying that because I listen to Urban radio that's all I listen to, don't get it twisted. And secondly, as proved tons of times people liking a song, won't make it a hit, they have to also buy it, it'll move on the R&B charts, I do see that because I know how Urban radio is, but that won't exactly make it a hot 100 top 10, ask Party.

I wasn't talking about that logic. I was dismissing your point on how all of the videos are released (they aren't on Vevo)

But your original logic is flawed too. It isn't 2001. Radio drives single sales in the US!

and once again you talking about things you don't know of. You can't compare a Multiformat release (I am assuming) to an Urban release (party)

But sis, we are arguing over hypotheticals. Quote me again when Beyoncé chooses the next single after XO goes #1. Ki!

I wasn't talking about that logic. I was dismissing your point on how all of the videos are released (they aren't on Vevo)

But your original logic is flawed too. It isn't 2001. Radio drives single sales in the US!

and once again you talking about things you don't know of. You can't compare a Multiformat release (I am assuming) to an Urban release (party)

But sis, we are arguing over hypotheticals. Quote me again when Beyoncé chooses the next single after XO goes #1. Ki!

Yup, they arent on Vevo, but they have torrents and file downloads and are available to email and see without even needing to go to youtube for a sec. You can dismiss and deny the point but that really don't make it any less of a fact.

But who said radio didn't? Who said video releases are always and only the reason songs are hits? I said they give a push, especially for artists like Bey. And the thing is, I know exactly what I'm talking about we discuss this shit daily here. More than likely Blow will get the same treatment since it's a very similar song style to Party, neither have "POP HIT" written on them.

Sure, right when Ashanti's Braveheart comes out and goes #1 and Ciara gets her hot 100 #1 that'll be a duet with Janet :good:

Yup, they arent on Vevo, but they have torrents and file downloads and are available to email and see without even needing to go to youtube for a sec. You can dismiss and deny the point but that really don't make it any less of a fact.

But who said radio didn't? Who said video releases are always and only the reason songs are hits? I said they give a push, especially for artists like Bey. And the thing is, I know exactly what I'm talking about we discuss this shit daily here. More than likely Blow will get the same treatment since it's a very similar song style to Party, neither have "POP HIT" written on them.

Sure, right when Ashanti's Braveheart comes out and goes #1 :good:

You talking about torrents like everyone knows how to use that. And what email service is gonna allow an 85+ mb attachment ffffff. No one is trying to take the back alleys but you sis! I'll stay on main street with most people!

and you can talk in circles all day if you want, if you are wrong, you're wrong!

Party & Blow aren't even alike. Pls stop.

30kyrfd.jpg

You talking about torrents like everyone knows how to use that. And what email service is gonna allow an 85+ mb attachment ffffff. No one is trying to take the back alleys but you sis! I'll stay on main street with most people!

and you can talk in circles all day if you want, if you are wrong, you're wrong!

Party & Blow aren't even alike. Pls stop.

30kyrfd.jpg

.....Except most everyone does, and if they don't they know how to do direct downloading, and if they don't their stupid. old. or 5. And actually theres flie sharing/email extensions that allow up to 5gbs.....so yea, again I'd imagine most people who know their way around the web knows this stuff....if they didn't the music & movie industry wouldn't be as affected as it is because of so much downloading.

Well thanks for acknowledging you've been wrong and talking in circles all day

Except they are, they're both R&B songs with a 80's feel, just when I thought you were back on the right track.

.....Except most everyone does, and if they don't they know how to do direct downloading, and if they don't their stupid. old. or 5. And actually theres flie sharing/email extensions that allow up to 5gbs.....so yea, again I'd imagine most people who know their way around the web knows this stuff....if they didn't the music & movie industry wouldn't be as affected as it is because of so much downloading.

Well thanks for acknowledging you've been wrong and talking in circles all day

Except they are, they're both R&B songs with a 80's feel, just when I thought you were back on the right track.

Girl you writing step-by-step directions on how you can steal music. Idhtt

dyingbanana.gif

And one song is a poppy Pharrell/Timb production about eating coochie

and the other is a mid-tempo Kanye bop about being young and p0rtying.

Stop talking stupid!

iCb9MuwU_original.gif

Girl you writing step-by-step directions on how you can steal music. Idhtt

dyingbanana.gif

And one song is a poppy Pharrell/Timb production about eating coochie

and the other is a mid-tempo Kanye bop about being young and p0rtying.

Stop talking stupid!

iCb9MuwU_original.gif

You consider naming the ways illegal downloading exists is "step by step instructions on downloading"..............uh-huh.................I'm sure that makes sense....to you...

Uh-no, Blow is not pop, that's 80's R&B, frome a massive 80's R&B fan, that's a R&B song.

I'd have to start to stop, and you've been doing all of that for me, thanks I guess >_<

You consider naming the ways illegal downloading exists is "step by step instructions on downloading"..............uh-huh.................I'm sure that makes sense....to you...

Uh-no, Blow is not pop, that's 80's R&B, frome a massive 80's R&B fan, that's a R&B song.

I'd have to start to stop, and you've been doing all of that for me, thanks I guess >_<

Return to sender!

o2d8e1C.gif

That's all?..what happened to forum members writing reviews on concerts?

LOL I think all of the reviews do her justice. She opened with RTW. The production was amazing! She vocally slayed 1+1, Why Don't You Love Me, and Naughty Girl, which surprised me because I forgot that song even existed LOL. I thought she would bring out guests since it was her last concert in Brooklyn but I guess not. Still, overall it was an amazing experience and I can't wait to see her again! Amazing is even an understatement when describing her concert!

• Upvote 2

The Crenshaw Plaza actually gets decent business. I grew up in Leimert Park and my mother still lives there, literally across the street from that mall. The parking lot stays pretty full. Especially since they put that Wal-mart in their. There are a couple of abandon department store downtown though. Especially near the LA river and skid row.

Last time I was there (sometime in the late 90s), that place used to be near dead. The biggest store they had was a flipping JC Pennys or a Sears or some shit. Then the Magic Johnson Theater (:sigh::rolleyes:) was across the street and that have the mall a bit of night life. But overall the mall was pretty dead.

Some Chart Tea!

Beyoncé is #1 for the Second Week on the Billboard 200 with 374k - a 39% Drop (The lowest 2nd week drop this year)

Drunk In Love (feat. JAY Z)

#12 (DEBUT) Hot 100 (ki!)

#2 (DEBUT) R&B/Hip-Hop Songs

#1 (DEBUT) R&B Songs

#21 (DEBUT) Hot Digital Songs (61,000)

#3 (DEBUT) Streaming Songs (6.3 million first-week U.S. streams)

Urban only, right?

XO

#66 (DEBUT) Hot 100

Mine (feat. Drake)

#99 (DEBUT) Hot 100

"Oh! No Hits! Just Her Name!"

icon_lol.gif

• Upvote 1