The Official Beyoncé Thread

TwistedElegance™

Some Chart Tea!

Beyoncé is #1 for the Second Week on the Billboard 200 with 374k - a 39% Drop (The lowest 2nd week drop this year)

Drunk In Love (feat. JAY Z)

#12 (DEBUT) Hot 100 (ki!)

#2 (DEBUT) R&B/Hip-Hop Songs

#1 (DEBUT) R&B Songs

#21 (DEBUT) Hot Digital Songs (61,000)

#3 (DEBUT) Streaming Songs (6.3 million first-week U.S. streams)

Urban only, right?

XO

#66 (DEBUT) Hot 100

Mine (feat. Drake)

#99 (DEBUT) Hot 100

"Oh! No Hits! Just Her Name!"

icon_lol.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-9895-1386918983-1.gif

• Upvote 1

Becuz you speaking on things pertaining to me, like you know me personally. Why would I let you make claims that are false and/or inaccurate? And for you of ALL ppl to be saying somebody quick to jump on the defense. You quick to put someone in check if someone makes a comment pertaining to you (in any kind of way). I'm juss doin the same, correcting you on shit that you are WRONG about pertaining to me. I'm not into ratchet music..so that's how you FAILED. Next time you assume do some kind of research at least. If you ain't feelin Bee, move it right along but when ppl are clowning Brandy up in her threads about her music. You get ya panties in a bunch, saying ppl are trolling. You doin the sane thing that you complain about,Boy.

No one enjoys a Hypocrite

On.To.The.Next.Thread

clock ha then!

everybody at work is like I can't listen to her album, and Im like well why, cause I have to buy it....Im like wow Beyonce got the gurls :coffee: and one girl was mad at me cause I was playing the CD and she hadnt heard any of it, and heard Beyonce coming from my earbuds, she said "Im mad as hell at you right now....Im like why? :unsure: "cause you playing Beyonce my fav and I have not bought the album yet"

The show was fucking impeccable. This is my 5th Bey concert but it feels like my first. No one can touch her.

Im so emotional. She makes me want to be a better person and give my all in everything I do. Her dancing, vocals and energy are unparelled.

giphy.gif

kegfuw.jpg

ztaqzo.jpg

2heycs3.jpg

3 of my pics. I tried to not take take pics unless she came by my section.

The show was fucking impeccable. This is my 5th Bey concert but it feels like my first. No one can touch her.

Im so emotional. She makes me want to be a better person and give my all in everything I do. Her dancing, vocals and energy are unparelled.

giphy.gif

kegfuw.jpg

ztaqzo.jpg

2heycs3.jpg

3 of my pics. I tried to not take take pics unless she came by my section.

Do you visit Brandy Source? I swear I saw a post just like this over there