The Official Beyoncé Thread

TwistedElegance™

And here I thought she just stole the theme of Run This Town.

But yea no surprise there, the videos are some of her best, but still nearly all of them (if not all of them) are copies.

Well this girl looks like a Pakistanian Keri Hilson. Anyway what video of Beyonce is she talking about being an inspiration for? I'm probably the only one who hasn't seen any of Beyonce's new videos...not that I care to

You guys are so cute that you think Beyonce stole something that Anjulie clearly took from Beyonce's Run The World.

First thing I noticed when I saw her video. And under the description it states her video was published in Dec of 2011. "Run The World" came out in May of that same year.

• Upvote 1

First thing I noticed when I saw her video. And under the description it states her video was published in Dec of 2011. "Run The World" came out in May of that same year.

To me it looks like Superpower was filmed in the same place as Run The World. I could be wrong though.

Crenshaw Mall.

The Crenshaw Plaza actually gets decent business. I grew up in Leimert Park and my mother still lives there, literally across the street from that mall. The parking lot stays pretty full. Especially since they put that Wal-mart in their. There are a couple of abandon department store downtown though. Especially near the LA river and skid row.

Off her name.. Not off the actual music.. Like Joe said.. Of she did it the traditional way, it would have sold less than 4lop's first week

Yes.. Still impressive...

All off her name huh?

IzGB33W.png

C'mon y'all. :lmao: That name logic would be a valid point if she didn't just outsell most major pop releases with her second week #s.

• Upvote 1

JoanNotImpressed-vi.gifThat song's video does all the work, to it's credit it is 1 of her best videos. (and 1 I can think of that directly copies from anyone), but the song....No.

Joan_StillNotImpressed-vi.gif

Eh, people for some reason seem to like it, but it don't have hot 100 on it, it has R&B top 10-#1, it reminds me of Party.

JoanSmoke-vi.gif

Let's, please

OprahYaTriedIt-vi.gif?1387920304

I have no doubt that the hive will, but the rest of the world I'd be surprised if it were singles moving in summer 2014.

Well, according to your "videos push singles" logic, Pretty should do just fine.

And yes people do like Blow. Which is why it will do fine. You listen to R&B radio remember??

Well, according to your "videos push singles" logic, Pretty should do just fine.

And yes people do like Blow. Which is why it will do fine. You listen to R&B radio remember??

But also according to my logic, the release of the video helps push, the videos already released, and available.

I do, but the conversation is about the Hot 100, remember?