The Official Beyoncé Thread

TwistedElegance™

I love "Mine" that song is the shit....the mellow vibe she came with not over singing this album is my favorite from her and the best album for me in 2013. JT kinda dropped the ball for me not all bad but certainly not worth the wait. Beyonce surprised us all, but as someone who wasn't checking for her since DIL, this album has it, it really do.

• Upvote 1

So does she really have the highest grossing tour by a black female ever?

doubtful without an album out that supported the tour....see we use past examples to illustrate what we are not explicitly told, For example, when Janet Jackson toured in 2001, she played two dates at the Palace here, Beyonce only did one....mmmkay......and numbers are hard to compare from different time frames, you have to adjust for inflation ....most of Janet's big tours in her big days adjusted for inflation in this time frame would equal HUGE numbers, so I wouldn't go saying that, besides if it were true her and camel toe would be working hard to get it in the books, like Guiness Book of Records, but she can't claim it...cause she aint do it.

let's get something straight.......her music game aint been shit...you can claim baddest bitch ever in the game....fuck you...sit yo ass down...yo music game wasn't shit, until Rihanna shat on you....several albums...now you put up the pots and pans for Blue, and stop over sanging everything.....gurl enjoy the praise...cause last I checked, DIL was yo best album, fuck everything that came after....oh wait, Single Ladies was cute......a fucking song...a single....NOT AN ALBUM.

let's get something straight.......her music game aint been shit...you can claim baddest bitch ever in the game....fuck you...sit yo ass down...yo music game wasn't shit, until Rihanna shat on you....several albums...now you put up the pots and pans for Blue, and stop over sanging everything.....gurl enjoy the praise...cause last I checked, DIL was yo best album, fuck everything that came after....oh wait, Single Ladies was cute......a fucking song...a single....NOT AN ALBUM.

Is this based off of critical acclaim, commercial performance, or just personal opinions?

I love "Mine" that song is the shit....the mellow vibe she came with not over singing this album is my favorite from her and the best album for me in 2013. JT kinda dropped the ball for me not all bad but certainly not worth the wait. Beyonce surprised us all, but as someone who wasn't checking for her since DIL, this album has it, it really do.

Meanwhile :umm: