A FORUM REUNION

SloLove

HAVE YOU GUYS EVER THOUGHT ABOUT A FORUM REUNION?...I MEAN ONCE A YEAR PICK A LOCATION AND ALL THE MEMBERS FROM THE FORUM GET TOGETHER FOR THE WEEKEND...OR DO WE CONSIDER MEETING UP AT THE JANET TOURS OUR REUNION?...OR IS THIS CORNY ALL TOGETHER?...IF SO DISREGARD AND CARRY ON...LOL

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had that same thought for a few years but I didn't know if it was really practical.

WHY NOT?...I MEAN PPL GO ON FAMILY REUNIONS EVERY YEAR....YOU HAVE AN ENTIRE YEAR TO SAVE AND PLAN FOR IT...PPL CAN TAKE TURNS AND HOST IT IN THEIR CITY OR PICK AN AGREEABLE DESTINATION

:excited: I'd be game, fo sho. But I remember some on the other board opposing the idea completely :lol: It'd be tough finding a central place though, seeing as though this forum is crazy international!

THATS WHY EVERY YEAR IT'LL BE SOMEWHERE DIFFERENT...REASONABLE

WHY NOT?...I MEAN PPL GO ON FAMILY REUNIONS EVERY YEAR....YOU HAVE AN ENTIRE YEAR TO SAVE AND PLAN FOR IT...PPL CAN TAKE TURNS AND HOST IT IN THEIR CITY OR PICK AN AGREEABLE DESTINATION

I guess I didn't know if ppl on here were reliable and responsible enough to see it thru. Members are so funny acting.

I guess I didn't know if ppl on here were reliable and responsible enough to see it thru. Members are so funny acting.

TRUE...IM ONE OF THEM I MUST SAY...EITHER I LIKE YOU OR I DONT...BUT IM WILLING TO PUT MY DIFFERENCES ASIDE FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS

HAVE YOU GUYS EVER THOUGHT ABOUT A FORUM REUNION?...I MEAN ONCE A YEAR PICK A LOCATION AND ALL THE MEMBERS FROM THE FORUM GET TOGETHER FOR THE WEEKEND...OR DO WE CONSIDER MEETING UP AT THE JANET TOURS OUR REUNION?...OR IS THIS CORNY ALL TOGETHER?...IF SO DISREGARD AND CARRY ON...LOL

caps.....Lord Jesus :sigh: anywho the tour is kinda a great reunion, but logistics of an actual forum reunion are tough because some of the boards best members live in whole other countries on whole other continents. I would be down I think its a great idea, but IDK how the hell it would be pulled off. :filenails:

TRUE...IM ONE OF THEM I MUST SAY...EITHER I LIKE YOU OR I DONT...BUT IM WILLING TO PUT MY DIFFERENCES ASIDE FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS

thats nice. i think alot of people will be more reserved and not as outrageous as they are on here. Meeting Jodi would be interesting i must say.

We all are pretty much like family and might actually take a liking to a person IN person verses over the net. I thinks its an interesting idea as long as we had a serious,reliable person to spearhead this thing. An "Angie" type...she would be trustworthy or someone like her at least.

thats nice. i think alot of people will be more reserved and not as outrageous as they are on here. Meeting Jodi would be interesting i must say.

meeting Henry would be very interesting seeing how no one knows who fa fuck he is anyway :whistle: least I know I don't hell :filenails: and if Pie can work around her probation limits and shit would be nice to smoke down wit her :filenails:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao::rolleyes:

That's not fair for people like TwistedElegance and CND though, they live all the way in Australia :whistle:

I feel for them ..I really do but lets be real,most of us are Americans on here..MAJORITY RULES. It wouldn't make no kind of sense for us to go overseas :lol:

We don't need everybody for it to happen. I know if there's at least 6 of us it'd be great. Anything more is a bonus

well I do know one thing at every Janet concert I feel so relaxed and at home like these folks family and they be cool, except for that Chicago Xone forum mod he was not that friendly.... <_<

I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU GUYS ARE SAYING ABOUT THE FANS IN OTHER COUNTRIES...BUT WE HAVE TO START OFF SMALL...WHAT WE CAN DO FOR THE FANS IN THE OTHER COUNTRIES IF THEY DO ATTEND...WE COULD LET THEM BUNK WITH US INSTEAD OF RESERVING THEIR OWN HOTEL ROOM...YOU KNOW ITS NOT MUCH BUT ITS ONE LESS THING THEY HAVE TO PAY FOR

I feel for them ..I really do but lets be real,most of us are Americans on here..MAJORITY RULES. It wouldn't make no kind of sense for us to go overseas :lol:

I really cannot argue this . . . I just can't

:lol: Oh well, I tried to lobby for my Aussie brothas for a little bit :lmao: But D has a very logical point.

Archived