A FORUM REUNION

SloLove

I feel for them ..I really do but lets be real,most of us are Americans on here..MAJORITY RULES. It wouldn't make no kind of sense for us to go overseas :lol:

now you know ain't none of us on this board from America ain't tryin' to fly overseas to meet no Janet fans :rolleyes:

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU GUYS ARE SAYING ABOUT THE FANS IN OTHER COUNTRIES...BUT WE HAVE TO START OFF SMALL...WHAT WE CAN DO FOR THE FANS IN THE OTHER COUNTRIES IF THEY DO ATTEND...WE COULD LET THEM BUNK WITH US INSTEAD OF RESERVING THEIR OWN HOTEL ROOM...YOU KNOW ITS NOT MUCH BUT ITS ONE LESS THING THEY HAVE TO PAY FOR

or maybe we could help them pay for their tickets. >_<

^_^:umm:

I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU GUYS ARE SAYING ABOUT THE FANS IN OTHER COUNTRIES...BUT WE HAVE TO START OFF SMALL...WHAT WE CAN DO FOR THE FANS IN THE OTHER COUNTRIES IF THEY DO ATTEND...WE COULD LET THEM BUNK WITH US INSTEAD OF RESERVING THEIR OWN HOTEL ROOM...YOU KNOW ITS NOT MUCH BUT ITS ONE LESS THING THEY HAVE TO PAY FOR

You're really coming up with some good ideas man, that's not bad at all, saves them at least a little bit of dough. Not bad, not bad at all.

Thats true ..

long as Nemmys there..I'm good :ph34r:

THATS ONE OF THE PEOPLE I CAN HONESTLY SAY I DO NOT LIKE...BUT LIKE I SAID, IM WILLING TO PUT ALL DIFFERENCES ASIDE FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS...YOU DONT LIKE ALL YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS EITHER BUT IT DOESNT KEEP YOU FROM GOING TO THE FAMILY REUNION

THATS ONE OF THE PEOPLE I CAN HONESTLY SAY I DO NOT LIKE...BUT LIKE I SAID, IM WILLING TO PUT ALL DIFFERENCES ASIDE FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS...YOU DONT LIKE ALL YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS EITHER BUT IT DOESNT KEEP YOU FROM GOING TO THE FAMILY REUNION

what he do to you chile? I can't be at the reunion and we got all these drama teas going

Thats what I was getting ready to say..this board is a dysfunctional famaily..like ANY other. :lol:

what he do to you chile? I can't be at the reunion and we got all these drama teas going

ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS...THERE WILL BE NO DRAMA...JUST CERTAIN PPL I LIKE AND CERTAIN PPL I DONT...ANYWHO...BACK ON TOPIC

Thats what Im fearful off...if GROWN folks wouldn't be able to act like GROWN ppl and get along for the sake of this reunion because in actuality most of us dont know each other personally.So to bring beef form online to IN PERSON would be beyond juvenile and childish :mellow:

or maybe we could help them pay for their tickets. >_<

^_^:umm:

no thanks lol

i would :filenails:

you're one of very few lol

that would be rather stupid.. :lol:

lol

:o

Yes I need to know too so I know what drama I'm flying into

why? so you can be messy?

ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS...THERE WILL BE NO DRAMA...JUST CERTAIN PPL I LIKE AND CERTAIN PPL I DONT...ANYWHO...BACK ON TOPIC

you two will probably get along. you really dont know a person until you are able to feel their energy and something tells me that you two have very similar energies.

*chants*

why? so you can be messy?

Chile I ain't spending over £800 on a flight and hotel room, 6 hours on a plane and 5 hours of airport interrogation just to have a reunion spoilt by online drama -_-. But slolove said there won't be drama so it's all good :wub:

Archived