A FORUM REUNION

SloLove

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might commit adultery with a certain someone. :shifty:

hoes gon' be hoes :coffee:

:lmao::lmao: Not Hootchiecoochie, Texas :lmao::lmao:

If it was here it would have to be in Dallas Austin or Houston (tho i dont want it here)

no Hootchiecoochie allowed

and where is "here"? :rolleyes:

:asham: :asham:

:rolleyes:

Do you have to ask Isaac[insert your new pimp's name here] if you can take a vacation? :unsure:

nope and shit he'd be the one to wanna come but how about your pimp? Is he gonna pay you time and a half for working Memorial day today :unsure:

and where is "here"? :rolleyes:

:unsure::unsure::unsure:

"If it was here it would have to be in Dallas Austin or Houston (tho i dont want it here)"

So if I named TX cities one would assume here means TX :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Do you have to ask Rafi Isaac Tommy [insert your new pimp's name here] if you can take a vacation? :unsure:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

meeting Henry would be very interesting seeing how no one knows who fa fuck he is anyway :whistle: least I know I don't hell :filenails: and if Pie can work around her probation limits and shit would be nice to smoke down wit her :filenails:

:lmao: :lmao:

As far as the food...we can all go on a rampage of hitting up all the fast food joints and ordering tons and tons of burgers from the dollar menu. Have an ALL U CAN EAT burgers table :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Order from the what? :lmao: While yo ass playing cheap I'm be ordering off the regular menu.

we starting an international crew fund, you and Paul would be str8, its dem Aussies dats gone break da bank

Hell no I don't think so. While you at it you can start a fund called the little Shanice found. :filenails:

I want to come, but you americans need to pay my ticket :lol:

Bitch you are just a hot ass mess. *tries to revers the question you asked me a few months ago* So if I come to the UK are you gonna let me shack up with you for a few days?

It wouldn't be legit if you weren't there Selz

:excited::blush:

:rolleyes: No no no, HOLLLL UP! . . . I'ma need to see Selz, Jodi :blush:, Pie, Angie, Art and Elixabef there too

:wub: You would be like the only straight man there so I would love to see how this would play out

WELL I HATE TO SAY IT BUT SLOLOVE IS WILL...THEY GO HAND IN HAND, SO IF YOU DONT LIKE ME ON HERE CHANCES ARE YOU WONT LIKE ME IN REAL LIFE...LOL BUT THATS NOT WHAT THIS IS ABOUT, IT SEEMS THAT FOR THE MOST PART EVERYONE WHO HAS RESPONDED IS ON BOARD...THATS A GOOD START, SO NOW WE NEED A VOLUNTEER TO SPEARHEAD...I KNOW YOU GUYS MENTIONED ANGIE, BUT ITS UP TO HER IF SHE WANTS TO ACCEPT OR NOT...IS THERE ANYONE ELSE INTERESTED IN SPEARHEADING?

Well, if they pick Miami, I'll hep you Will.

nope and shit he'd be the one to wanna come but how about your pimp? Is he gonna pay you time and a half for working Memorial day today :unsure:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And I don't have a pimp. In fact, I've never even had sex. :thumbup:

meeting Henry would be very interesting seeing how no one knows who fa fuck he is anyway :whistle: least I know I don't hell :filenails: and if Pie can work around her probation limits and shit would be nice to smoke down wit her :filenails:

:rolleyes: I hope you know your post won't "Make Me" post my picture again :coffee:

I hope Henry says yes ^_^. And I wanna see nemmy too!

Just let me know who's gonna be the DD -_- But if Game's in, so am I since we need to get high together -_-

nope.gif

+1 :lmao:

:rolleyes: I hope you know your post won't "Make Me" post my picture again :coffee:

Just let me know who's gonna be the DD -_- But if Game's in, so am I since we need to get high together -_-

+1 :lmao:

well when you catch up to my reaction for the meeting being a year from now you might not even come at all :whistle:

One thing I'm gonna have to set straight now is if it's clear that I don't like you on here it's a FACT that you needs not to look in my direction or invade my personal space.

well when you catch up to my reaction for the meeting being a year from now you might not even come at all :whistle:

If I'm alive I'll still go.

Smh...can we get back on topic

YES SIR!! maybe we need a poll for the city if we were to meet as a forum we would have to pick a place no matter what so that would be the first step, see I did all dat with no caps :whistle:

One thing I'm gonna have to set straight now is if it's clear that I don't like you on here it's a FACT that you needs not to look in my direction or invade my personal space. If I'm alive I'll still go.

why da fuck would you not be alive? hell and ima give u a partial co-sign on dat if we aint cool on here stay da hell up out muh face shit, BUT bare in mind most of us have not met at all so you just never know is all im saying

YES SIR!! maybe we need a poll for the city if we were to meet as a forum we would have to pick a place no matter what so that would be the first step, see I did all dat with no caps :whistle:

Bite me

Oh and Austin we don't wanna hear Beyonce or see you doing her latest dance routine.

why da fuck would you not be alive? hell and ima give u a partial co-sign on dat if we aint cool on here stay da hell up out muh face shit, BUT bare in mind most of us have not met at all so you just never know is all im saying

Because tomorrow's not promised today :rolleyes:

Archived