A FORUM REUNION

SloLove

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's impossible :lol: you have peope here who are always talking shit about other people -_- And pretty much 90% of the board LOVES attention so Drama is a sure thing :lol:

90% OF THE PEOPLE ARE INTERNET SHIT TALKERS...FACE 2 FACE THEY'LL CLAM UP LIKE A BE-OUTCH

I thought of something but it might drive us all crazy..

Every year a friend of mine plans a trip to the mountains in TN.

We all share a cabin that can sleep up to 20 something people.

It's normally from a Thursday thru Monday..

I'm sure if we did that a few of us would come up missing or found at the bottom of the mountain. :lol:

and we can ask why we got married :blush:

OK...SO IM HEARING ANGIE, MYSELF, AND BLATIN AS SPEARHEADS...ANYONE ELSE INTERESTED OR YOU WANT TO ELECT? IF NOT IM VERY COMFORTABLE WORKING WITH BOTH ANGIE AND SHAWN AND WE CAN DO IT TOGETHER WITH THE ASSISTANCE OF WHOEVER IS IN THE CITY OF OUR CHOICE

so who wants to ask angie?

and we can ask why we got married :blush:

so who wants to ask angie?

WELL THE FORUM IS MY ONLY CONTACT WITH HER...SO IF ANYONE HAS CONTACT WITH HER YOU CAN BRIEF HER ON WHATS HAPPENNING AND DIRECT HER TO THE FORUM FOR FURTURE QUESTIONS CONCERNS COMMENTS

WELL THE FORUM IS MY ONLY CONTACT WITH HER...SO IF ANYONE HAS CONTACT WITH HER YOU CAN BRIEF HER ON WHATS HAPPENNING AND DIRECT HER TO THE FORUM FOR FURTURE QUESTIONS CONCERNS COMMENTS

i had her on yahoo but i dont think she uses it anymore

my only other contact is in the mod section or pm on here

but like dayz said lets start small and build it up

slo I luv you but :&

I been to an offline before it was fun because I got to meet the shit talkers... they remained silent and in the corner. :lmao:

Its only a handful of real people on here the smaller the more fun it would be.

Just don't try to rape me Mr X... :filenails:

slo I luv you but :&

I been to an offline before it was fun because I got to meet the shit talkers... they remained silent and in the corner. :lmao:

Its only a handful of real people on here the smaller the more fun it would be.

YOURE SAYING :& BECAUSE YOU HATE ME? OR BECAUSE THIS IS ALL A BAD IDEA? :unsure: AND NOT TRYING TO BE FUNNY BUT WHO ARE YOU?...YALL CHANGE YALL SCREEN NAMES TOO MUCH...LOL

Archived