A FORUM REUNION

SloLove

that's rough no sir...you giving me violent teas...BACK ON TOPIC

Miami

Atlanta

Dallas

Washington

Im just throwing out shit cause honestly folks is spread out as all hell Im surprised we aint got somebody from Russia on here

:filenails:

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excuse me? I don't talk to Rafi anymore and Is never had my numba. Also if anybody would show us about doin' something on the side for a little extra cash is yo ass

fatladyyy-o.gif

lol Awww I know but he's nice. That's like one of the 1st things he said to me as soon as I met him and then he embarrassed me by talking about my voice to his friends :blush:

thats cute he is nice

Miami has a beach and you don't need a car.

he has a point. But the prices of like EVERYTHING else is gonna cost, and Dayz had us on a dolla menu budget I dont know chile ya'll tell me whats up when its all figured out, but damn a dolla menu Ima need some of that Cuban fare :filenails:

To me its about being logical and practical. Like Slolove and I said...it should start off small and get bigger and bigger each year. We dont wanna bite off more than we can chew. If we start off with Florida,we might as well start off with Cali or NY which is definately not a good idea. ATL,St. Louis,Chi-Town..would be more fitting (I think) to begin things.

he has a point. But the prices of like EVERYTHING else is gonna cost, and Dayz had us on a dolla menu budget I dont know chile ya'll tell me whats up when its all figured out, but damn a dolla menu Ima need some of that Cuban fare :filenails:

Well, if it's in Miami, there will be no dollar menu because i hate McDonalds.

I met dee and xternal

:blush: i met both of you and i met aladdin,lucinda, missgreen,regina, trey,adamirby,keith/janetswarmth and ralphie

I used to think stuff like this was a good idea, but after hearing stories on other boards, maybe not so much. I remember members in WhatsTea meeting back in the day, and they starting bringing all the personal dirt and drama from the trip to the site.

I'd like to meet up after a concert, but a special trip may not be for me.

oh the stories from the whatstea reunions were hella messy but were a diffrent type of crowd here

i say either blatin,will, or dayz be in charge if angie doesn't want to do it

:blush: i met both of you and i met aladdin,lucinda, missgreen,regina, trey,adamirby,keith/janetswarmth and ralphie

oh the stories from the whatstea reunions were hella messy but were a diffrent type of crowd here

i say either blatin,will, or dayz be in charge if angie doesn't want to do it

I nominate Will if Angie doesn't do it.

:flipoff::lol:

i dodnt think you wanted to do it. You and will could work together on it :yahoo:

just too bad ain't none of this is gonna happen :lol:

dont be mad when your invite gets lost in the mail :filenails:

Well fuck you too. :filenails::lol::lol:

Well I would say you but you dont want us in ATL .. :lol: Will was saying whatever location we go to the member(s) in that city should play assistant to the actual spearhead.Which does make sense. But if we chose ATL for our first spot..I was mos def thinking YOU.

Archived