• Created
  • Last Reply

Bite me

that's rough no sir...you giving me violent teas...BACK ON TOPIC

Miami

Atlanta

Dallas

Washington

Im just throwing out shit cause honestly folks is spread out as all hell Im surprised we aint got somebody from Russia on here

Like I said before..I don't know about some of yall..and if you don't like it..go suck an egg.. :coffee:

you said it right there :cheers: either you come or you don't personally Im laid back and easy to be around I don't demand a lot so we good

OMG I would love to do a pool party at my house. But from seeing you bitches in here it seems like you would make it an orgy.

that pool would have to be drained and disinfected gurl no ugh I dont fuck around with water and people no mam

OMG I would love to do a pool party at my house. But from seeing you bitches in here it seems like you would make it an orgy.

Funny you say that...I was sitting poolside at my condo when I thought of this thread lol

Funny you say that...I was sitting poolside at my condo when I thought of this thread lol

I wouldn't want to do anything in the winter so summer is the time and now you got me thinking for how long would we meet? Maybe a nice weekend get away?

Archived