A FORUM REUNION

SloLove

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll protect you depending on the city that is chosen cause certain city hell even I won't be going to...*Cough, Cough* One of them being Detroit :filenails:

I wouldnt even claimed Detroit hell even I know better, the Black clubs out here are busted as all hell and on da real the White folk dont want ya >_<

I wouldnt even claimed Detroit hell even I know better, the Black clubs out here are busted as all hell and on da real the White folk dont want ya >_<

Detroit is a mess just waiting to happened. I don't have time to be fighting that just ain't my thing anymore :whistle:

But if a bitch gets cute please believe he/she will get hit. Bailey since you are balling how about you pay for this whole trip...I've seen that high ass name brand shit you posted. *getting my paul on* >_<

Detroit is a mess just waiting to happened. I don't have time to be fighting that just ain't my thing anymore :whistle:

But if a bitch gets cute please believe he/she will get hit. Bailey since you are balling how about you pay for this whole trip...I've seen that high ass name brand shit you posted. *getting my paul on* >_<

gurl if aint no ass in it foe me I cant be....anything but you right Detroit no ma'am Im too cute foe bullet wounds dat shit be looking like acne scars but it don't leave

You need to come down here and see my new sassy house... :filenails:

i really do wanna come down i hope you live somewhere classy

SO EVERYONE IS SERIOUS ABOUT THIS CORRECT?

:good:

i can start paying on it in 2 weeks

Cities I refuse to go to point blank period:

Atlanta

Baltimore

Chicago

Detroit

St Louis

Cleveland

Oakland

I'd like to visit:

LA

Miami

Las Vegas

Orlando

San Diego

San Fran

Anywhere where I will not get shot, raped, robbed, where there's a majority of westboro like white people or where I might be picked up by the CIA.

Archived