A FORUM REUNION

SloLove

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its me XTERNAL.... I don't think its a bad idea but only with the right MATURE people.... A small group of 10-15 people.

I will make a list mof the people who can go... :filenails:

If I don't put your name on the list I don't expect to see you there... :flipoff:

Its me XTERNAL.... I don't think its a bad idea but only with the right MATURE people.... A small group of 10-15 people.

OH! PUNK STOP CHANGING YOURE NAME...I KNOW WHERE YOU'RE COMING FROM BUT I DONT WANNA EXCLUDE ANYONE...NOT EVEN THE PEOPLE I DISLIKE...LOL FAIR IS FAIR...AND JUST BECAUSE EVERYONE IS INVITED DOESNT MEAN EVERYONE WILL COME

It wouldn't be legit if you weren't there Selz

:excited::blush:

:rolleyes: No no no, HOLLLL UP! . . . I'ma need to see Selz, Jodi :blush:, Pie, Angie, Art and Elixabef there too

I know right... JB is a lil deluded :rolleyes:

OOP

I'm fragile so I need someone to protect me -_-

don't worry Bu Bear in case anything pop off I got you.... Ima snatch Hendricka up and toss him in front of you then wait for him to pull one of his matrix moves :rolleyes: without a gif :filenails:

don't worry Bu Bear in case anything pop off I got you.... Ima snatch Hendricka up and toss him in front of you then wait for him to pull one of his matrix moves :rolleyes: without a gif :filenails:

Chile Henry is cool. It's other folk that scare me cos sometimes I say shit and forget who I said it too.

Archived