A FORUM REUNION

SloLove

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it was fucking with my pockets that bad..I wouldn't be goin or even considering it. :lol: I just find it funny how ppl are jumping the gun tryna have shit in Vegas and NY..like ppl dont have other vacation expenses that they save up for. :lmao:

mmmmhmmmmm :clapping: now see that's keeping the shit real everybody's pockets aint floating like dat, and I be having shit I wanna do go places and do me you know, but its only so much money to do thangs, so to jump out the gate talking about NY and a weekend stay in Manhattan aint the business right now :filenails:

mmmmhmmmmm :clapping: now see that's keeping the shit real everybody's pockets aint floating like dat, and I be having shit I wanna do go places and do me you know, but its only so much money to do thangs, so to jump out the gate talking about NY and a weekend stay in Manhattan aint the business right now :filenails:

Right! :lol:

And NY was one of the FIRST suggestions :huh: and I'm thinking I didn't know I was on the board with a bunch of Donald Trump's offspring. :lmao:

I never seen Baltimore being in the near future anyway as far as the reunion,honestly :lol: And dont try to come for the midwest having tornadoes ..we usually dont have em that often. This is the first time in a long time where mother nature was doin the most :rolleyes:

id rather be in a tornadoe then go to baltimore :ph34r:

Oh no...Imma city boy ..I dont fux wit nature like dat :umm:

im a city boy2 no camping for meh either :cheers:

If it was fucking with my pockets that bad..I wouldn't be goin or even considering it. :lol: I just find it funny how ppl are jumping the gun tryna have shit in Vegas and NY..like ppl dont have other vacation expenses that they save up for. :lmao:

I vote for Vegas :clapping:

I was gonna invite you to my super sexy housewarming sleepover too... :filenails:

im gonna come visit this summer

The forume members attract trouble. Especially Boii. Last time I was out with him in NYC I was assulted by the NYPD... :filenails:

you were about to beat a tranny down in the club anddd cussed out some cab drivers >_<

we need to pay trey a visit

Archived