A FORUM REUNION

SloLove

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LAWD EVERYBODY JUST TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND GET THEM PANTIES UNTWISTED...LOL, SHAWN AND I GOT THIS :wink:

:unsure: ok see don't recall anyone in the 20 plus pages I have read that said you and him got this, don't recall Shawn saying he was in on it either :coffee: *continues on page 20*

You can do the Tropicana for less than $40.00 a night in Vegas... :filenails:

Do some overtime. Get a part time job. Or do something, because I have made my decision.... :rolleyes:

oh and I am wearing my chasity belt so don't try anything freaky either...Its bad enough Dayz will be after me :shifty::shifty::shifty:

excuse me I spent nearly a grand seeing Janet for two days in Vegas between flight, hotel, taxis, gambling,eating, clubbing, show tickets. Im not cheap but im not selfish and self centered either :filenails:

Ain't this a bitch...I asked who was gone pay for me and didn't get not one responds.....What makes Paul better then me? :tear: besides he got something swinging between his legs :lmao: Wait, wait I know he might just give good head. :wink:

with them lips and that sexy face ...mmmmmmm :whistle:

:lmao: :lmao: I know I refuse to share a bed with someone IDK plus I'm sure ain't none of these dudes trying to bunk with a female so we good to go....The only person I want in my bed is MAYBE some random hot guy depending on how I feel :dance:

Yes. What do you call reasonable?

for the entire weekend 500 bucks covering everything, hotel and outtings, we might be able to get a group discount and Will has a hook up on Miami, let me be clear I can do whatever, BUT I would like as many folks that really want to come out come, but I would not spend anymore than 500 bucks for a weekend with Janet fans and not be at a Janet concert.

Well ...yeah :unsure:

I had no idea what capacity he worked for he in, I simply did not know this, but the man better be good because I can see him on that show as a conflict of interest, because folks get to talking, oh that's GaGa's manager and this is their business cause we watch the show and blah blah blah :filenails:

ok done, I have no problem with Will and Shawn stepping up to the plate if they want help I am willing to offer my best having said that it's all good boys, I trust Will and Shawn to have good sense to figure things out, its these other folks off on sum Amazing Race shit I can't get wit <_<

Paul tease ya'll wit some of his biscuits and ya'll book the first flight to London :sigh: you don't know if Paul gonna give you a damn thang

I'm in London too (technically :lol:)... I'll just get some facial hair and a strap-on :sigh:shifty.gif

excuse me I spent nearly a grand seeing Janet for two days in Vegas between flight, hotel, taxis, gambling,eating, clubbing, show tickets. Im not cheap but im not selfish and self centered either :filenails:

Well I am. Some say its part of my charm! :filenails:

Archived