A FORUM REUNION

SloLove

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And he was damn proud to purchase that chopped up dog drenched in hot sauce like it was the jam :umm: I would never :umm:

I'll be monitoring your actions both here and on facebook for the next few weeks, and if you you are a good Lil Dayz I might mail you a Baltimore Chicken Box so that you can taste it in all its awsomeness. You too Henry... :excited::excited::excited:

One bite of a baltimore chicken box with a half and half on the side and you would cream your pants Mr dayz... :filenails:

Its that tasty. :cheers:

Who am I foolin? ..I know I'll be tearing up that damn box ... :lmao: But hopefully I could sample some of ur cakes for dessert :shifty:

I'll be monitoring your actions both here and on facebook for the next few weeks, and if you you are a good Lil Dayz I might mail you a Baltimore Chicken Box so that you can taste it in all its awsomeness. You too Henry... :excited::excited::excited:

Email me the booty pix instead :coffee:

$230 each or was that like one room you shared?

It was $230 a night and we stayed there for 2 days and girl it was a beautiful ass place on the south beach the only problem was the bed was small as hell. :mellow:

I vote for Vegas :clapping:

You must have Vegas money? You hoes then lost y'all got damn minds if you think I'm tapppin into my "College fund" :lmao:

I'm not opposed to Vegas. Mr Dayz you can be cheap and stay at the lower end hotels if you gonna be all sassy about it. :filenails:

:lmao: :lmao:

:umm:

I keep hearing "budget" this, and "save money" that, and "cheap" "expensive" "price" -- shit, money ain't a thang for me

I got that Bzebabe type cash flow, bitch :filenails:

Oh you do huh? I know who I need to hang around when we all meet up then. :cheer:

Paul I'll pay for you :). I won some money on a scratch card the other day -_-

Ain't this a bitch...I asked who was gone pay for me and didn't get not one responds.....What makes Paul better then me? :tear: besides he got something swinging between his legs :lmao: Wait, wait I know he might just give good head. :wink:

Why does everyone keep saying Miami is expensive? I guess because I live here, I consider it normal.

I vote no on who ever suggested Orlando. Not a big fan of Atlanta, but I will if I must.

I've always understood Florida's cost of living is high -NOT NY high but still high :unsure:

:umm:

I keep hearing "budget" this, and "save money" that, and "cheap" "expensive" "price" -- shit, money ain't a thang for me

I got that Bzebabe type cash flow, bitch :filenails:

see ^^ this..... chile I swear ....its not about that if yo paper is str8 let it be what it's gonna be, what about everyone else? If yo pockets on point cool but this is no different than a wedding or family reunion take into account everyone and who can do what within reason. Its not about stuntin :rolleyes:

I've always understood Florida's cost of living is high -NOT NY high but still high :unsure:

depends on where you live, because I know folks in areas where housing crashed and there are no jobs, now if you talking Miami sure

Archived