A FORUM REUNION

SloLove

J . . . c'mon man . . . it was a joke. :mellow:

I didn't see it I guess I do now but with so many comments back and forth about expensive I suppose the issue was sensitive only in the sense that it seems obvious to me to simply do something reasonable but you cool man :thumbup:

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't see it I guess I do now but with so many comments back and forth about expensive I suppose the issue was sensitive only in the sense that it seems obvious to me to simply do something reasonable but you cool man :thumbup:

Yeah, I just wanted to lighten the mood with some light humor lol, I know Selz and Pie caught on

:lol:

:wave: It's all good, we're cool -- just wanted to clear the air. Even if I was stacked: being braggadocios isn't my style. B)

But for the record, anywhere we as a group settle on, I'll be theeeeere (like the Jackson 5) :w00t::dance:

:lol: i know i aint...ill stay in a hotel no too far

I'll join ya :lol:. These chickens is ash and I'm lotion -_-.

They can stay on the left whilst we're in our hot tubs on the right :filenails:

poor-vs-rich1.jpg

I'll join ya :lol:. These chickens is ash and I'm lotion -_-.

They can stay on the left whilst we're in our hot tubs on the right :filenails:

poor-vs-rich1.jpg

lol that works for me. i mean i aint sayin imma get a presidential suite or anything (tho that might be fun) but at least somewhere nice lol

lol that works for me. i mean i aint sayin imma get a presidential suite or anything (tho that might be fun) but at least somewhere nice lol

Haha yup! It'll be fun though.

Someone needs to holler at WeTV or BET or something and get this shit documented. We could be the new Jesery Shore / The Hills -_-

Haha yup! It'll be fun though.

Someone needs to holler at WeTV or BET or something and get this shit documented. We could be the new Jesery Shore / The Hills -_-

i know imma have my cam ready cuz its gonna be hilarious lol

Haha seriously. It's going to be like Madeas family reunion

REALLY I KNOOOOOOOW :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I Do Have A Few Members Id Really Like To Kick It With So I Look Forward To It

(And kick it means hang with for the ones that will come in here and try to read into it too much although...nvm :yep: )

REALLY I KNOOOOOOOW :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I Do Have A Few Members Id Really Like To Kick It With So I Look Forward To It

(And kick it means hang with for the ones that will come in here and try to read into it too much although...nvm :yep: )

Same here :lol:. It'll be great. We definiely need to have a BBQ at some point out in the open. That'd be so much fun.

Same here :lol:. It'll be great. We definiely need to have a BBQ at some point out in the open. That'd be so much fun.

yeah we definitly gotta bbq at the beach or park or somewhere depending on where we have it. some members it'll be funny to see what they are like in person lol

Im so glad you down to Earth on the issue and practical you make me wonder if these bitches pay they rent on time or if they got an eviction notice and brand new designer shoes :unsure: and starting out within reason is something that will allow the most people to have fun and attend, if you put on a wedding and told your brides maids their gowns are couture and cost 5k a piece I would be like bitch you walking down that aisle to nothing but a priest cause Im not coming hell

We are talking about Miami and Vegas, not Hawaii and LA...What is wrong with these people? If Miami was that expensive do you think it would be the college party capital of the country? College kids are broke and they can afford it, therefore we can too. I have spoken. :flipoff:

Y'all are so sensitive :umm:

My ass is poor as fuck. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Working class, baby. And I'm daaaahhhmm proud. :yahoo:

It. Was. A. Joke. :sigh:

Maybe I need to start putting "jk" by stuff I say in the future :hmph:

Jevar...I knew you were joking,man. I already knew you were talking shit.Its the others who are serious as hell :lol:

This spot sleeps 5, which means we can get 6 in comfortably.

http://www.vacationhomerentals.com/vacation-rentals/Miami-Beach-Florida-vacation-rental-condo-proID-49790.html

Its only $1700.00 a week, between 6 of us it breaks down to $283.30 a stay. Stop being cheap. That ain't nothing~ :flipoff:

You just gotta be creative.

Nobody is being cheap...ya'll are missing me and Jbailey's point. In this type of situation you have to be able to accommodate EVERYBODY. And why do we have to start off big? If we start off with Florida,Cali,NY...then we will have nothing to look forward to..thats why it should be a progression. With anything in life its best to start off small and work your way up. What it so wrong with starting off in ATL,Chicago or Dalls?

Nobody is being cheap...ya'll are missing me and Jbailey's point. In this type of situation you have to be able to accommodate EVERYBODY. And why do we have to start off big? If we start off with Florida,Cali,NY...then we will have nothing to look forward to..thats why it should be a progression. With anything in life its best to start off small and work your way up. What it so wrong with starting off in ATL,Chicago or Dalls?

Chicago, for a fact, is more expensive than Miami.. :asham:

This spot sleeps 5, which means we can get 6 in comfortably.

http://www.vacationhomerentals.com/vacation-rentals/Miami-Beach-Florida-vacation-rental-condo-proID-49790.html

Its only $1700.00 a week, between 6 of us it breaks down to $283.30 a stay. Stop being cheap. That ain't nothing~ :flipoff:

You just gotta be creative.

PREACH! We all got some country in us which means a 5 seat means 8-10 people can fit on it -_-. Hell we can just sleep like this:

scan0011-22.jpg

:lmao:

I'm joking btw. I don't care where we go. I know I won't die when I've got 20 other Janet folks around me -_-

PREACH! We all got some country in us which means a 5 seat means 8-10 people can fit on it -_-. Hell we can just sleep like this:

scan0011-22.jpg

:lmao:

I'm joking btw. I don't care where we go. I know I won't die when I've got 20 other Janet folks around me -_-

I know right...Mr dayz be tripping. If we rent a big house and squeeze us all in it, we can really do that Jersey Shore taping... :shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty:

Archived