• Tampa
    • Charlotte
    • Jacksonville
    • Virginia Beach
    • LONDON

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think folks will try to come to a reasonable choice so that the most members can come, the members that started the notion of a reunion were right it should be about affordability and reasonable places to go so starting out small, this aint about me so I put every decent city within the US on the poll even though we might want NY or Miami unless we got the hookup in these places folks gonna come out they pocket and im thinking a reunion for a weekend is fine why pay a lot to do that or make it where others won't/can't go?

I don't think folks will try to come to a reasonable choice so that the most members can come, the members that started the notion of a reunion were right it should be about affordability and reasonable places to go so starting out small, this aint about me so I put every decent city within the US on the poll even though we might want NY or Miami unless we got the hookup in these places folks gonna come out they pocket and im thinking a reunion for a weekend is fine why pay a lot to do that or make it where others won't/can't go?

Well I think there was always two ways to go about it...the spearheads choose (Slo and Angie I think it was) or it's voted upon like in this thread.

Archived