• Tampa
    • Charlotte
    • Jacksonville
    • Virginia Beach
    • LONDON

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I think there was always two ways to go about it...the spearheads choose (Slo and Angie I think it was) or it's voted upon like in this thread.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR POINTING THIS OUT...SHAWN AND MYSELF ARE WORKING ON IT...AND HOPEFULLY ANGIE WILL JOIN US ONCE SHE'S CONTACTED....MISTER FAST ASS HERE TOOK IT UPON HIMSELF TO MAKE THIS UNOFFICIAL THREAD

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR POINTING THIS OUT...SHAWN AND MYSELF ARE WORKING ON IT...AND HOPEFULLY ANGIE WILL JOIN US ONCE SHE'S CONTACTED....MISTER FAST ASS HERE TOOK IT UPON HIMSELF TO MAKE THIS UNOFFICIAL THREAD

excuse me but if you expect people to be apart of it mister maybe you should talk to the folks openly because last i checked you just had the idea that didn't make shit you were doing "official"

and you damn right i took upon myself no one here made you official hell this is a group effort

Well I think there was always two ways to go about it...the spearheads choose (Slo and Angie I think it was) or it's voted upon like in this thread.

selective memories and reading is rampant in this muthafucka I see :filenails: here this member clearly states a vote should take place

One I think the entire forum, especially those that want to attend, should have a say in what city it is, two, im going thru every page of the reunion thread to see where Will was made officiator over this because if he was I missed that in which case I will give the man his due aside from that I don't see it ..as of now but 30 pages is a lot

Oh okay. Not trying to be funny but is it like really hood down there? When people say Philly I get this image of the dirty bronx

Really. The Bronx, huh.....where r u from. Philly is cool..plus it's a historical city.

I dont see what the big deal is either ..I look at it like the preliminary round. :lol:

that's what I was thinking, and it's good too because im not looking at the cities people voted for, im looking at the ones we can eliminate :whistle:

Archived