• Jacksonville
    • Virginia Beach
    • LONDON

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HELLZ NO :mellow:

ewwwwwwwwww! :& Why not? San Diego is beautiful :rolleyes:

I voted for Chicago because I have luggage there....

Hi Nemmy :wave:

Why? Because if it isn't good the first time, people will not want to do it again.

So true lol

JBAILEY YOUR RESPONSES ARE TOO LONG FOR ME TO EVEN BOTHER TO READ THEM...SO WHATEVER IT IS YOU SAID ABOUT ME (YES SOMEONE TOLD ME)GIVE ME THE SHORT VERSION OF IT...AND DONT GET FUCKED UP IN THE PROCESS

JBAILEY YOUR RESPONSES ARE TOO LONG FOR ME TO EVEN BOTHER TO READ THEM...SO WHATEVER IT IS YOU SAID ABOUT ME (YES SOMEONE TOLD ME)GIVE ME THE SHORT VERSION OF IT...AND DONT GET FUCKED UP IN THE PROCESS

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Really. The Bronx, huh.....where r u from. Philly is cool..plus it's a historical city.

I didn't mean to come off as I can from some high end state like Miami or Los Angles...But I've just heard so many bad stories about Philly that I thought I would ask what it was like :lol:

OOOOO :lmao: :lmao:

UMMMM No, if somebody told you something was said they also told you what was said im grown Im not gonna play kid games so nope, the fact remains what was said was just that...said PERIOD... :wave:

Archived