**The official BASKETBALL WIVES (SEASON 4) thread**

janetDAYZ

Tami Roman Says Bad Girls Club Is A “Hot Ass Mess”

Tami Talks: [This is] A hot ass mess. The original concept was to take these young girls that were mischievous and put them in a house and by the end they were supposed to learn something about themselves. But now it seems they come in with the idea of whose gonna be crazier than last season’s person. I don’t watch it. I try not to let my kids watch it. But mindless entertainment is taking over the TV waves.

http://theurbandaily.com/tv/victoriagehman/tami-roman-says-bad-girls-club-is-a-hot-ass-mess-reality-round-up/

THE FUCKING NERVE!!!! :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

BGC is wayyyyyyyyy more entertaining that BBW imo

• 2 weeks later...

Dayz....what did you think of the way Tami, Keisha Royce, Suzie and Jen treated Kenya at her video viewing? :umm: I'm sorry but they did TEW MUCH. :umm: I don't even LIKE Kenya's black swan bipolar looking ass, but they went to hard on her. Tami was the ring leader...of course......she just did too much. :sigh: The video was a mess but they were just being mean just for the sake of being mean. I actually felt bad for her. :umm:

Of course they did too much as usual BUT Kenya walked into that "burning building" herself. You already know that your not their fav and that they've been doubting your talent and presence..since day one. Why on earth would you invite them to your screening? Did she really think she was gonna win them over. I felt bad for her but she got what she deserved out of str8 stupidity.

Of course they did too much as usual BUT Kenya walked into that "burning building" herself. You already know that your not their fav and that they've been doubting your talent and presence..since day one. Why on earth would you invite them to your screening? Did she really think she was gonna win them over. I felt bad for her but she got what she deserved out of str8 stupidity.

True..... -_- But still......tew much. :umm:

That Nia is really a disgusting person. And next week she's screaming "THIS IS THE REAL JEN." Bitch..you just ASSAULTED someone how is that in any way better than what Jen did to you? What DID Jen do to her anyway?? Her and Evelyn are just vile and gross. Team Jen.

Somebody really needs to knock the hell of out Evelyn. She really has been working my nerves all dayum season. Took a couple seasons to realize this bitch is all bark no bite, she quick to throw something at you. She just needs one good pop in the jaw. Jen needs to do something, she keeps getting punked on TV. I know you don't fight but still, how much can you take? There's gotta be more to Evelyn being pissed at Jen, ain't no way this is over some blog. Did Jen fuck Chad? Did Jen not want to be apart Chad and Evelyn's threesomes or what? Evelyn is too mad, acting crazy, and keeping Jen's name in her mouth. GET OVER IT!!

Dear VH1, how da fuck are you gonna make us sit thru the whole hour and not show the "drama" until 8:59/7:59 :mellow:

..and then make it a to be continued thing after all that. :blink:

Sleepin On U? :unsure:

They've been doing that since season 1, you're not used to it by now? I knew they weren't going to show the racetrack drama til the VERY end.

Sleepin On U? :unsure:

They've been doing that since season 1, you're not used to it by now? I knew they weren't going to show the racetrack drama til the VERY end.

Yes. :lol:

I know they usually show the shit at the end but damn..this time they gave us only 60 seconds of the drama..usually they at least give us a couple of minutes..I mean damn. :umm:

sidenote: Um, ..Royce always be pulling some HOTT DUDES ....damn!

Tami's BLOG - APRIL 17th

Evelyn

You know how I feel about the horse track incident and I expressed it to you privately-no sugar coating, no saying what you want to hear…just real talk. You in turn shared with me your reasons why and I understood. It's difficult coming to the realization that someone you loved and cared for viewed you as beneath them-I get it. However, I will not address you as a "cast member" and voice my feelings in the court of public opinion. I'd rather be mindful of your feelings and respect our friendship. People on the outside will continue to judge the reaction and not the motivation behind it, so stay strong. Your journey is your own. Remember that you will cross roads when YOU are ready, not when people feel you should be ready. You, Shaunie and I had our talk in private and thats that! On the topic of Shaunie….

Shaunie

Unfortunately, you get a bad wrap when it comes to the show, but truthfully you're our

friend, not our mother. We are all grown and should be accountable for our own actions. I dont blame you for the things I've done on the show, I blame me. I had to take my journey and realize how crazy I looked at times. Now I am working hard to dilute some of that imagery without losing who I really am. I never want to be fake, so some lessons are still to be learned . Even though you have shared your feelings with us, everyone will cross this bridge when they are ready. I'm learning how to mind my business and let people handle their own issues. The Jen/Evelyn/Nia situation, I know it was hard for you not to get involved-just as it was for me, but we had to let grown women make their own decisions. It wasn't our battle. Bottom line, as long as you're truthful with me, thats all I can ask, no more-no less. Speaking of Jen and Nia

Jennifer

I addressed you respectfully and told you my concerns, in which if you felt my feelings weren't valid, I wish you had shared that with me at the table and not in your interview segment. I was made aware of your generic lawsuit claims and I wanted to be honest with you. If I have a problem, I take it to the source, wish you had done the same with me.

Nia/Jennifer

You ladies had over 2million viewers for this episode. You have the floor, so use your platform wisely.

Sidebar:

Royce,

You and Dez are cute. I like this lingerie way better than the stuff you rocked last season for the other guy nobody liked-this was a much better fit for a more deserving guy. Wish you the best

Evelyn's BLOG

Tonight’s episode was very intense, however, let me begin with Tami.

Tami and her mom were so brave to open up to viewers and discuss their deep-rooted issues. I’m sure there are many people out here that can relate and hopefully seeing this episode will be able to help them.

Let’s get right into the confrontation because there are a few things that need to be cleared up. First off, I had no intentions on saying anything during filming at the racetrack. Jen and Nia met through me and built their own relationship. Nia thought that she and Jen were still cool, however Jen began to distance herself from Nia for no apparent reason.

The reason why I was so hurt and affected by Jen’s comment is because, she was the same person shackin up in that 2-bedroom apartment when she and Eric were separating! Jen would literally take the ferry to Nia’s house because she didn’t have a car. At that time, Nia helped Jen and opened her doors to her when she didn’t have heat in her apartment. How can you go from making Nia one of your good friends, the person you would confide in, take vacations with, sleep at her house when you had no where else to turn and then treat her like shit?!

It’s one thing to have a fall out with someone and go your separate ways, yet it’s another to go in on someone’s livelihood and attack their home and income especially when they’ve extended themselves to you out of the kindness of their hearts. I would never attack how someone lives or how much money they make! Where you live or the size of your bank account doesn’t define who you are. Jen’s exact comment was, “I’m not going to sue you, because you ain’t got shit! You live in a two bedroom apartment in Harlem.” Wow. So, I guess you are so much better than all the people who live in two bedroom apartments? I guess you are better than people who live in the South too? Remember? You would rather be bougie than country. What’s wrong with people who live in North Carolina, the South, Harlem, or anywhere for that matter?

Until next week…

xoxo,

Royce's BLOG

OK HERE WE GO!!! AGAIN, THIS IS MY BLOG AND I SAY WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT AND HOW I WANT. IF YOU DON’T LIKE IT DON’T READ IT.

I have to be honest. I’ve watched the show three times and I’m still lost on what was really was going and what happened. I guess it basically all lead up to Jenn getting slapped in the face over a key at the race track while promoting Think Like A Man, while Kenya was absent and I was on cloud nine with my man. Is that about it? Ok till next week…I’m Outtie!

Ok, I’m back…VH1 told me my blog couldn’t be five sentences…With that said…

I’m still questioning why they keep having conversations about Jenn and her new friends, old friends, fake friends, her changing, etc. Nia, if you wanted your key, just ask for it. Better yet, change the locks! That easy! If Jenn doesn’t want to be your friend…so what. I will say this though…Jenn, you really need some boxing lessons. I’ll be DAMNED if a chick WALKS over to me and SLAPS ME IN MY FACE! “IN MY MOFO FACE?” (Kevin Hart voice.) I would’ve turned CERTIFIED PSYCHO. That’s the moment you wipe the floor with someone in self-defense, THEN press charges! Jenn, Steve Harvey said it years ago…you don’t tell someone “I wish you would” when you’re not a fighter. That’s a dare and she gave you truth!

As far as the statement being made about Jenn judging someone based on what they have…”Let me put my Green Tea down”… EVELYN, DID YOU NOT JUDGE ME BECAUSE I WASN’T WALKING AROUND IN RED BOTTOMS, OR UP ON THE FASHION SCENE WEARING $2000 DRESSES? But I digress. I understand growth, but at least admit you’ve been wrong in the past for passing judgment. I apologized for calling you a garden tool, so hell I’m still waiting on the apology of calling me a bum b*tch when last I checked my net worth was more by myself, not including my man. Just saying…I’m not throwing shade, but be real since that’s what you claim to be. Material things shouldn’t define anyone.

Out of respect for my relationship I’m only going to touch on previous relationships in this one blog:

I have not had a man every season! First season I WAS single, second season I was with Dwayne (lasted 9 months) and I ended it because I was about to make a huge mistake trying to force love into a situation I wasn’t honestly feeling. My fault yes, I’ll take that. Third season I DATED Brian. We dated a few months. Now I am with Dezmon and we are going strong. When I get asked about the difference between myself and my co-star I simply respond that I’m a relationship girl. I’ve never been one to just sleep around and have one night stands. I was with my son’s father for four years, so don’t believe the jump off stories. Before I dated Dwayne, I was single and not dating for over two years because my concentration was my son and WORKING!

With that said…let’s move on to Dezmon.

Yes, I’m in love. No, I’m not crying wolf. If you believe that, great. If not, I don’t care. I don’t have to prove my status to anyone as long as I’m happy, glowing and smiling from ear to ear. Our age difference is always part of a discussion when people first see us together and realize we aren’t in high school, but at this point we joke about it ourselves. To everyone judging, let me ask you how many people did you date before you found “The One”? Love doesn’t have a recipe…it has a definition. Love is also used in a sentence in which Dezmon and I are the adjectives to the verb and the preposition to the noun. Yes, I just took y’all back to elementary school with the parts of speech.

RoyceDez-1334679996.jpg

Sidenote: I’ve worn lingerie one other time on this show, so let’s not fabricate and since when does surprising your man by wearing lingerie get old? I will say I’ve come a long way from those polka dots though, hahaha. I am currently hiding from my parents though after that scene lol.

I know this blog was all over the place but that’s kind of how the show was this week. I found myself rewinding and fast forwarding because I couldn’t understand what lead to the slap. Over a key? A broken friendship? What happened to two tears in a bucket? F^ck it?

I’m Outtie!

Last night's episode was just boring. Yes, Jennifer's bougie attitude makes me giggle, Tami making amends with her mother was endearing, and Royce staying away from the drama is refreshing...but Evelyn is still evil and trying to fight, Shaunie is still the mediator, Suzie is still horny, and Kesha is still quiet. The show is making no sense. I will watch the reunion and clock out.

Sidenote: I don't like the fact that season after season, Evelyn continues to throw things, curse, and make a fool of herself without consequences. We all know damn well if the cameras were gone and she tried those antics on the street, she'd be behind bars like she needs to be. Get it together!

'BASKETBALL WIVES'

Boycott Reunion Show

Over Face-Slap Lawsuit

0417-basketball-wives-season-5.jpg

Several "Basketball Wives" are adamantly refusing to tape the big upcoming reunion show next month, TMZ has learned -- and it's all because of the face-slap lawsuit Jennifer Lawrence filed against Nia Crooks.

As we reported, Jennifer is suing Nia for assault and battery over a January 21st incident at a race track in Florida -- when Nia slapped Williams in the side of the head after a nuclear argument (below). Jennifer says she was injured badly during the attack.

But according to sources at VH1, the castmates are convinced Jennifer's lawsuit was filed out of spite and desperation to dredge up drama around her character -- in the vain hope of securing a spot on the show next season. Our sources also think Jennifer's claim of emotional distress is BS because she never missed a day of shooting.

We're told several prominent castmembers have vowed to shun her completely ... refusing to even speak to Jennifer -- and are threatening not to attend the reunion show early next month if she attends.

And there's this -- the contract signed by the "Wives" castmates specifically states .... "Participant expressly assumes the risk of any physical or emotional injuries participant may suffer as a result of participant's participation in the project.""

Stay tuned.

They better all film the damn reunion show!! I didn't like what they did with Love & Hip Hop