**The official BASKETBALL WIVES (SEASON 4) thread**

janetDAYZ

Bitch,I opened the door for bitches like you to come in on a show like this. :mellow: You are a REPLICA of me.

Bitch quit tryna be like me and...

tumblr_lsirac0Ac31qcvws2.gif

Not that it'll help but at least you'd have some dignity. :coffee:

I'm only going to tell your ass this ONE MORE TIME...

2pqjc0o.jpg

NOBODY is checking for you since I came on the show! You are irrelevant, bitch! The only NON-FACTOR is you...so sit!

Even Jen is more relevant than you...OOP!!!

15ofeci.jpg

Is Evelyn on drugs or something? Her face has aged 5 years in a few months. :filenails:

READ.HER.

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

I'm only going to tell your ass this ONE MORE TIME...

2pqjc0o.jpg

NOBODY is checking for you since I came on the show! You are irrelevant, bitch! The only NON-FACTOR is you...so sit!

Even Jen is more relevant than you...OOP!!!

15ofeci.jpg

Yeah girl keep talkin...in the meantime Imma be getting some good DICK from my sexy ass nigga. I'll be back later :wave:

chad_evelyn_engaged.jpg

Suzie Suzie Suzie..that bitch has gotten on my last nerve. She was messyyyyyy as hell on this latest episode. If the new bitch wants to make knockoff Beyonce videos...thats HER FUCKING BUSINESS! :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Royce's father reaction to her getting the part in the play was .... :( and :lol: ...he doesnt love his daughter :umm:>_<

I do not like Suzie. Why is she so rude? Saw the preview for the next week where she's being rude at Royce's event. So over her.

So was Ev basically saying she's OK with Chad fucking other women as long as he tells her about it? Also didn't like Ev's comment about Kesha "Maybe if she gave BJs she wouldn't be left at the altar." we aren't all smuts like you Ev

Kenya is so strange.

Suzie: How do you feel after you and Ev's fight?

Jenn: Fabulous.

:asham:

Loving Kesha a lot so far.

Suzie Suzie Suzie..that bitch has gotten on my last nerve. She was messyyyyyy as hell on this latest episode. If the new bitch wants to make knockoff Beyonce videos...thats HER FUCKING BUSINESS! :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Royce's father reaction to her getting the part in the play was .... :( and :lol: ...he doesnt love his daughter :umm:>_<

Suzie is really feeling herself this season. She did she feel the need to bully Kenya around? I personally found the videos silly, but she has every right to express herself anyway she wants.

But Kenya is soooooo clueless about jumpstarting her music career though. (She should hang it up though)

To say Royce's father doesn't love her is a stretch, but his non-chalant reaction was very sad to me. But this season I don't see Royce getting into a lot of drama. Plus I think her and Jen make up.

Suzie only being messy with bitches who are soft and have no backbone. She'd never do it with Evelyn, Tami, Shaunie, or anyone else

• Upvote 1

Suzie is really feeling herself this season. She did she feel the need to bully Kenya around? I personally found the videos silly, but she has every right to express herself anyway she wants.

But Kenya is soooooo clueless about jumpstarting her music career though. (She should hang it up though)

To say Royce's father doesn't love her is a stretch, but his non-chalant reaction was very sad to me. But this season I don't see Royce getting into a lot of drama. Plus I think her and Jen make up.

I didn't really mean that..I just typed it becuz I was seeing ppl say it on twitter... :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

OOP

Kenya Bell’s Husband Files For Divorce

charlie-bell-kenya-bell-300x180.jpg

The newest edition to the Basketball Wives, Kenya Bell, can’t seem to catch a break. After being blasted by the ladies of the show last week for her being unprepared for her career in the music industry, Kenya’s husband, former NBA baller Charlie Bell, has filed for divorce.

TMZ reports the couple has been separated for a while. During their separation, Kenya was arrested in May of last year for allegedly breaking into the couple’s home and charging at Charlie Bell with a box cutter in front of their children. Kenya was charged with assault with a deadly weapon and domestic violence. The aspiring singer took a plea deal in order to avoid jail time. She plead to misdemeanor domestic violence.

After seemingly putting that altercation behind them, Charlie Bell filed for divorce in a Michigan court citing a breakdown in the marriage. At this time, Kenya Bell’s camp have not released any statement regarding the divorce. We’ll update you as details are made available.

http://theurbandaily.com/gossip-news/jonathanhaily/kenya-bells-husband-files-for-divorce/

Why was Tami mad? Evelyn even told her Kesha planned on talking to her so it wasn't like Kesha was talking shit. And I don't fault Kesha at all for asking them to behave knowing their track record at charities..ex Tami at that charity function season 2. She shouldn't have called them Devbie Downers though. And I can't wait for Evelyn to throw a bottle at Kenya so she knows what it feels like to be on the outs with the "Cool Girls" she was enjoying Kesha's crucifixation a bit too much.

I thought Tami was working on herself? This man face bitch will NEVER change. The drama with Kesha is so petty it's not funny.

:lol: Yeah I agree after watching it I was like "Lord here you go again Tami" :sigh: Also i'm ready for the next episode. I like Evelyn and all but it seems like she wants Jennifer to be scared of her like Tami got the other bitches scared but I like how Jennifer be poppin' back off when Evelyn be trying to punk her. I'm sooooo glad at the previews cause Tami gonna get in Suzie's ass which somebody needed to do soon :filenails: