**The official BASKETBALL WIVES (SEASON 4) thread**

janetDAYZ

Bitch, who was the one that said they wouldn't return if one you flop bitches returned to the show? ME! She wasn't asked to return either, was she? You have no power on the show and you know this. No, go back to jumping on tables and then jumping off the table into the arms of security...because you know that your ass can't fight!

*still the only factor on the show*16530g.jpg

Death @ you thinking your fabulous now. :lmao: Girl,when you first joined the circle your wardrobe was worse than Royce's,did you forget? You had no grace or elegance about you..you unlady like ghetto ass MTV's Real World claim to fame broke ass bum bitch. STOP IT!

BITCH BYE!

Picture-8-310x186.png

Death @ you thinking your fabulous now. :lmao: Girl,when you first joined the circle your wardrobe was worse than Royce's,did you forget? You had no grace or elegance about you..you unlady like ghetto ass MTV's Real World claim to fame broke ass bum bitch. STOP IT!

BITCH BYE!

Picture-8-310x186.png

Bitch, unlike you I don't sleep with every athlete in the US (regardless of if they are single or not) just so I can make a coin. I was struggling when I came to the show, but my shit is on point now...and I'm STILL the factor on this show and you've been struggling to maintain relevance since I came.

34t4psp.jpg

:coffee:

Bitch, unlike you I don't sleep with every athlete in the US (regardless of if they are single or not) just so I can make a coin. I was struggling when I came to the show, but my shit is on point now...and I'm STILL the factor on this show and you've been struggling to maintain relevance since I came.

34t4psp.jpg

Bitch instead of being worried about me you need to figure out a way to get the father of ur daughters back in their lives completely instead of once a year pop ups. You are such NOT A FUCKING LADY to where he couldn't deal with the dangerous mixture of your psychotic/ghetto ass antics heffa. You're the reason he's not around. You should be ashame you EBT cardholder bitch.

Evelyn.jpgB)

Bitch instead of being worried about me you need to figure out a way to get the father of ur daughters back in their lives completely instead of once a year pop ups. You are such NOT A FUCKING LADY to where he couldn't deal with the dangerous mixture of your psychotic/ghetto ass antics heffa. You're the reason he's not around. You should be ashame you EBT cardholder bitch.

Evelyn.jpgB)

2uh5xs4.jpg

Bitch, how about you stay out of my business and worry about that fake marriage you're planning with Ochocinco. Speaking of dead beat dads, how is your father? OOP!!

2eevss7.jpg

2uh5xs4.jpg

Bitch, how about you stay out of my business and worry about that fake marriage you're planning with Ochocinco. Speaking of dead beat dads, how is your father? OOP!!

2eevss7.jpg

You insensitive bitch....did you really have to go there? Really?..You know the subject about my father makes me emotional.

evelyn-lozada-emotional-reunited-with-her-father.png I've reunited with my father and we're doin fine,thank you.

Tell ya daughters to get like but then again that will never happen,look who's raising the tramps. Good Day boo boo. Nice talkin to ya.

evelyn.png

You insensitive bitch....did you really have to go there? Really?..You know the subject about my father makes me emotional.

evelyn-lozada-emotional-reunited-with-her-father.png I've reunited with my father and we're doin fine,thank you.

Tell ya daughters to get like but then again that will never happen,look who's raising the tramps. Good Day boo boo. Nice talkin to ya.

evelyn.png

Yes, I did have to go there bitch.

Mad?

oh4rox.jpg

My daughters are being raised in a loving environment...oh yeah, when did you have your kid, sis? When you were 16, 17? Who's the tramp now...

9k2d87.jpg

B)

:umm:

Problem? :rolleyes:

I KNOW we're not talking about looks when only a few years ago, your FAKE man...

4l145k.jpg

Bitch,Im not here for "a FEW years ago"...Im only here for how my man looked AFTER I met him. And DEAD @ my man even back then looking BETTER than yours boo boo. Look at the pictures again. :mellow:

LET'S TAKE A LOOK AT HOW MY MAN LOOKS NOW,SHALL WE?

ochocinco.jpg

Chad-Ochocinco.jpg

chad-ochocinco.jpg

YOUR MAN COULD never

evelyn-lozada-chad-ochocinco_530x318.jpgu mad?

Yes. :umm: :umm: :umm:

Too bad. :coffee:

Bitch,Im not here for "a FEW years ago"...Im only here for how my man looked AFTER I met him. And DEAD @ my man even back then looking BETTER than yours boo boo. Look at the pictures again. :mellow:

LET'S TAKE A LOOK AT HOW MY MAN LOOKS NOW,SHALL WE?

ochocinco.jpg

Chad-Ochocinco.jpg

chad-ochocinco.jpg

YOUR MAN COULD never

evelyn-lozada-chad-ochocinco_530x318.jpgu mad?

Bitch, you did entirely too much!!! :mellow:

20zzkpe.jpg

Again, I'm NOT here for your FAKE relationships! The point is your "boo" looked worse than my REAL man ever did. He may have gotten his look together, but we BOTH know you're not getting any part of his paynis. :coffee:

I know you are pressed, but I'm afraid you're just going to have to deal with your anger.

34gwp77.jpg

B)

Too bad. :coffee:

Bitch, you did entirely too much!!! :mellow:

20zzkpe.jpg

Again, I'm NOT here for your FAKE relationships! The point is your "boo" looked worse than my REAL man ever did. He may have gotten his look together, but we BOTH know you're not getting any part of his paynis. :coffee:

I know you are pressed, but I'm afraid you're just going to have to deal with your anger.

34gwp77.jpg

B)

Can you be a doll and excuse me from this gif war for a moment. I'm getting fitted for my WEDDING dress.

mg_0041-2rl.jpg

Maybe one day you'll be able to experience this again and not FAIL at it like you did the first time. :coffee:

Can you be a doll and excuse me from this gif war for a moment. I'm getting fitted for my WEDDING dress.

mg_0041-2rl.jpg

Maybe one day you'll be able to experience this again and not FAIL at it like you did the first time. :coffee:

Bitch, how many times do I have to tell you I'm not pressed or bothered by your FAKE relationship.

I have money, a man, and healthy kids...and I have it all without having to fake relationships for the camera

#WINNING

5lnsi0.jpg

B)

Bitch, how many times do I have to tell you I'm not pressed or bothered by your FAKE relationship.

I have money, a man, and healthy kids...and I have it all without having to fake relationships for the camera

#WINNING

5lnsi0.jpg

B)

And bitch...I'm more PAID than you....my man looks BETTER that yours...and my daughter is more beautiful than yours (and in college)..while your daughters are chasing the cliche.. "wishing upon a star" dream of being "singers/rappers" .. :coffee:

I see why you ARE pressed. I would be too. I TRUMP you in every area possible,bitch.

bball_6_bk1_22.jpg

And bitch...I'm more PAID than you....my man looks BETTER that yours...and my daughter is more beautiful than yours (and in college)..while your daughters are chasing the cliche.. "wishing upon a star" dream of being "singers/rappers" .. :coffee:

I see why you ARE pressed. I would be too. I TRUMP you in every area possible,bitch.

bball_6_bk1_22.jpg

Bitch, I make just as much on the show as you do. Of course your girl is in college...you had her when you were still a teen ( :excited: )..and I've already addressed your fake man :coffee:

No reason to be pressed. I have everything you don't. A REAL man, the most popular and relevant on the show, two loving kids (that I had at a reasonable age)...and I don't have to parade fake relationships before the camera just to maintain my spot

#StillWinning

x3a0cl.jpg

#StillPressed

1zq7wbo.jpg

B)