**The official BASKETBALL WIVES (SEASON 4) thread**

janetDAYZ

oh well Evelyn is really showing how hurt she was and is not ready to get passed it, but it's something bigger to it for it to go on this long, I think it's more to do with Evelyn and her past with family and folks fucking her over.

I think Eve and Jenn were f*ckin, and Jenn didn't wanna share with Chad. :shifty: Eve acting more like a scorned lover than a hurt friend. :shifty:

But yea seriously, there's gotta be more to it than what was said on the show. A LOT more than just Jenn talkin about Chad in 2 interviews.

But yea seriously, there's gotta be more to it than what was said on the show. A LOT more than just Jenn talkin about Chad in 2 interviews.

There is no way in hell Evilyn is just mad over those 2 blogs. Something else happened.....but honestly i don't care. Evilyn is just a bitch.

I was so glad that Jen came out of her room and confronted Evilyn. Loved it....show that ho that you're not scared of her. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

PS: Tami is NOT Jen's friend! She threw her right under the bus during the beach side confrontation.... :rolleyes: I'd cut her off too if i were Jen.

Evilyn talks about Jen:

On whether she felt she could have handled her beef with Jennifer a lot differently

I think so. A lot was happening during that time. I’m one of those people, I said some things and I was just like, that was not cool. I live by loyalty and I feel like, at that point, I broke the friend code. I should have never broken that code and I should have never stooped down to that level. Like, if she wants to do interviews and slick comments, it is what it is. I don’t hate her. People just get caught up in this industry; you do interviews and say certain things. I truly don’t wish her anything negative, we’ve gone through a lot together as friends from moving out, men drama, all types of stuff. It’s just tough having to relive it then talk about it. You never have that time for healing. But now that the show is done and things are calming down, I’m not angry anymore about it and I don’t hate her at all. I don’t really hate anybody, I was just upset how things were handled.

On whether she misses Jennifer Williams

I miss her. We were friends for 10 years. I was in her wedding, so you know yeah, and your thinking you guys are going to do this show together, your BFF, and then your kind of like what happened? And we are mutual friends with a lot of people, so everything else became weird energy. It was tough.

Read more: Evelyn Lozada Says She Misses Jennifer Williams: ‘I Broke The Friend Code’ | Necole Bitchie.com

Good to hear she knows she did entirely TEW TEW TEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW much with Jennifer. :filenails: Still an evil bitch though. :filenails:

OKAY..You all seem to be missing WHY Ev was angry in the first place and she had EVERY right to be angry with Jen BUT I dont support or condone Ev's continuous,uncalled for "blow ups". Jen's dismissive attitude and lack of responsibility is what added fuel to the fire..lets not excuse Jen's behavior as is she the innocent one because CLEARLY she isn't if you've been paying close attention this season and last season. Jen IS THE ROOT OF ALL OF THIS.

Another thing I found to be odd was Jen has been saying ALL season "We as grown women should be able to sit down and talk about this without all the fight that Ev wants to come with"...okay but Ev came to you at the table and said she wanted to talk. Ev didnt come with an attitude or anything. She ust wanted to clear the air but then Jen wants to WALK OFF?! :mellow: Okay bitch..now that Ev aint acting a fool and wants to just talk it out LIKE YOU WANTED....u wanna run? :blink:

The reunuion looks boring but then again..maybe thats what they need..a more ladylike reunion than the usual ghetto drama.

OKAY..You all seem to be missing WHY Ev was angry in the first place and she had EVERY right to be angry with Jen BUT I dont support or condone Ev's continuous,uncalled for "blow ups". Jen's dismissive attitude and lack of responsibility is what added fuel to the fire..lets not excuse Jen's behavior as is she the innocent one because CLEARLY she isn't if you've been paying close attention this season and last season. Jen IS THE ROOT OF ALL OF THIS.

Another thing I found to be odd was Jen has been saying ALL season "We as grown women should be able to sit down and talk about this without all the fight that Ev wants to come with"...okay but Ev came to you at the table and said she wanted to talk. Ev didnt come with an attitude or anything. She ust wanted to clear the air but then Jen wants to WALK OFF?! :mellow: Okay bitch..now that Ev aint acting a fool and wants to just talk it out LIKE YOU WANTED....u wanna run? :blink:

oprah.gif

I gotta disagree...

After ALL the times Eve acted a dayum fool and started ish, I wouldn't want to sit down and talk because clearly Eve can't do that and hasn't been able to without poppin off and throwin shit. And it didn't take much for Eve to resort back to name callin, calling Jenn a "bum-bitch". Wasn't she just in tears over Jenn calling Nia a bum bitch at the horse track? Then Eve resorts to airing Jenn's dirty laundry, after boasting how loyal a "friend" she is.

Jenn didn't want to discuss anything in beautiful Tahiti, I don't blame her. Your supposed to be there for vacation, and these bitches (Tami & Eve) just wanna start shit the whole time.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So Evelyn is the root of the problem?? :mellow::blink:

Okay. :wacko:

oprah.gif

I gotta disagree...

After ALL the times Eve acted a dayum fool and started ish, I wouldn't want to sit down and talk because clearly Eve can't do that and hasn't been able to without poppin off and throwin shit. And it didn't take much for Eve to resort back to name callin, calling Jenn a "bum-bitch". Wasn't she just in tears over Jenn calling Nia a bum bitch at the horse track? Then Eve resorts to airing Jenn's dirty laundry, after boasting how loyal a "friend" she is.

Jenn didn't want to discuss anything in beautiful Tahiti, I don't blame her. Your supposed to be there for vacation, and these bitches (Tami & Eve) just wanna start shit the whole time.

:thumbup::clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

The thing with Jenn is that she hates confrontation. She seems to walk away from situations that could be solved with just a talk. Take last seasons finale for example. She ran away from Royce when she wanted to talk about her talking too Eric. I wouldn't have been that difficult to smooth any friction between the too if they talked that time, but Jenn gave up, labeled Royce of lost cause and made some below the belt comments on her blog.

She's demonstrated her adversity to confrontation when dealing with Evelyn. But to Jenn's defense, Ev didn't address her gripe with that blog post until months later, and I don't even think Jen said anything that bad warranted Ev's fury. She was just reflecting how she felt about that blowup in Rome. That said, she was never considerate of the fact that it hurt Ev or took an accountability over what was said. However, I did think Evelyn overreacted, which exacerbated he adversity to confronted. She doesn't want to talk to anyone if she fears her ass is gonna get beat. At that point I don't think she was the interested in salvaging the relationship, which led her to make a few runs around the media about why she and Ev are longer friend. But she only exacerbated the tension and when she had an opportunity to address the issue(s), she refused to talk about which led to another violent confrontation. In Tahiti, I understand that she just wanted to have a vacation but Shaunie obviously invited her to talk to Ev, so she should have not went if she had no interest in talking to Ev. But Ev didn't have to blast her about fucking a man without a condom, it didn't fit the offense at all. Ev was a big hypocrite especially because she snapped on Suzie all season about running her mouth to everyone and it wasn't like Jenn spilt anything about Ev.

I understand Shaunie and Tami being mad at Jen because Jen has been trying to isolated herself from them all season.

Am I the only person that is kinda glad this circle is fragmented?

That reunion was terrible. I can't believe they turned it on Jenn. I'm done with this show.

I was honestly shocked at how is was basically a bash Jen hour. Like....none of those coons take responsibility for what happened.

Shaunie is a dumb bitch....i don't like her. As the ringleader, she needs to get Tami and Evilyn in CHECK. But she's scared of them.

I was honestly shocked at how is was basically a bash Jen hour. Like....none of those coons take responsibility for what happened.

Shaunie is a dumb bitch....i don't like her. As the ringleader, she needs to get Tami and Evilyn in CHECK. But she's scared of them.

:sigh: Lawd... Can we please ban that word from this site.. ANGELA........

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This fake bitch...

Tami Roman – Final Words

I hope you guys enjoyed the BBW reunion special. This will be my final BBW blog of the season

Before I start this blog, please keep in mind that the reunion was taped on May 12th and many things have transpired since that time. These are my final thoughts on this season.

Suzie

You're my girl-you get a bad rap, but I know your heart. Keep being you!

Kenya

Contrary to what people saw on the show, I adore you and I think you know that. I respect that you had a vision and you stuck with it. You looked amazing and congrats on your music-keep "sanging"…oh and never stop being crazy as hell Kenya Bell! I love that aspect of you.

Jennifer

You and I have spoken since the reunion and we know the outcome, which hasn't aired yet. I wasn't trying to chastise you, condemn you or "coach" you in any way. I have made many mistakes this season that I am not proud of with regards to you and the friendship we were building. I had my reasons which I felt were justified at the time, in an effort to stick up for a business colleague that eventually played me, which we have discussed. You have always been cool with me and I abused our relationship by being loyal to someone who wasn't worthy.

Bullying-I don't think ANY of us are that word and no one person is better than the other. I wasn't trying to be the expert on the topic, but I did go educate myself to better myself. Bottom line, the reason for my comment was to point out that we have all had moments that weren't too favorable and acknowledgment is a step towards healing. Having said that, I DO NOT condone Nia's behavior, as I have stated in the past. However, I do know that Nia has apologized and I know your heart. I wanted you to remember you guys were friends and hope that you can move past this without "legal" interference. Just two women who talk, apologize for hurting EACH OTHER and go on with life.

Lucid-My comments were ALL wrong! At least you have Lucid which you are building from the ground up. Where is my hairline? Bloop! Bloop! So I can't speak about anybody. Keep grinding and establishing yourself in the cosmetics world.

Royce

We can agree to disagree-no harm, no foul. I just wanted you to understand that for two seasons, I never did ANY scenes with the ladies who aren't too fond of you-speaking negatively about you. I've always stuck up for you or shut it down when people get started. However, I contacted you in private, off camera about my feelings. I know "This is a show and we all have to talk", as you have said, but I respected our friendship first…damn this show. I only wanted you to see that I would've liked the same courtesy. I want you to be a true friend and tell me what's up, I just would've liked for you to keep it between us, as I have done for you. It wasn't until the very last episode of this season that I lashed out about our relationship to the other ladies, only because I felt you did me dirty. In retrospect, I should have handled it the way I always have-in private with you, so you could fully understand where I am coming from. In speaking about you to the other ladies, I did exactly what I complained about you doing.

Kesha

I have apologized to you several times and it appears you want to stay in a negative place. Even though I know the truth behind our confrontation, I was wrong to go that far and I am not proud of the way I treated you. I wish things had been different, but I can't go back and change what happened. At this juncture, we are all clear…we will never be friends, associates or colleagues-but again, I apologize and hope we can both move past this moment. You've got your dance company and I have my endeavors, let's focus on the positive things happening in our lives.

Evelyn

We've had our ups and downs and we still come out standing. We both have growing to do as women, parents and friends. I don't think of the things that happened in the past…I enjoy the Evelyn that makes me laugh, tells it like it is and calls me on the phone while driving, wearing her jumpsuit backwards LOL. The crazy sentimental Evelyn Lozada who is a caring person and wonderful mother, let's show the world more of her. We vowed to do better and I believe we will.

Shaunie

I love you! Thanks for letting the world know that BBW has hit some hiccups, but we as women acknowledge our shortcomings, but genuinely want to do better…and will…

John Salley

Thank you for being such a gracious host and trying to get to the bottom of things. I appreciate you, as always.

:sigh: Lawd... Can we please ban that word from this site.. ANGELA........

yes please cause it's the same as ****** if not worse. I don't even hear white people saying that shit more than the blacks on this forum and it's a damn shame :thumbdown:

yes please cause it's the same as ****** if not worse. I don't even hear white people saying that shit more than the blacks on this forum and it's a damn shame :thumbdown:

You got that right..

George Zimmerman was the last non black to use that word..

Looks like Evilyn is finally starting to wake up...

http://necolebitchie.com/2012/06/05/evelyn-lozada-pens-letter-to-7-year-old-self-i-will-try-to-be-better/#more-201579

Evelyn Lozada isn’t exactly living in her proudest moments as the outspoken star of Basketball Wives and she is now beginning to realize that she’s not setting the best example for young girls around the world. In a letter submitted to Huffington Post, Evelyn writes a touching letter to her younger self, admitting the shame that she’s felt for her role on the show, especially after being called out by Star, ‘You’ll find yourself in tears at the Ah-ha moment Star Jones forces you to have.’ She also writes that she is embarrassed and will try to do better from here on out. She ends the letter with, ‘What I will promise you is that I will always remain conscious that little eyes like yours are watching me and because of that, I will try to be better.’.

Read the letter in it’s entirety below:

Still not buying the "We are changed" act. :umm:

Tami still basically doesn't think she did anything wrong. Her apology was BS and her reasoning made zero sense. :mellow::crazy: I hope she doesn't return next season. She's just too old and too.....big. Can't and won't.

The best moment was Jen and Evilyn of course...the hug. Very touching. However, i hate to be debbie downer but i doubt they'll actually mend fences. I will be surprised if they do honestly. Very nice moment though.... :cheer:

Shaunie is :umm: as well and i'm SO glad Jen didn't let her get away her stupid comments.

Tami = living in a world of delusions.

Evelyn = needs counseling.

Jen = I like her bougieness, don't change.

Kenya = bring your crazy self back next season.

Shaunie = we'll see what happens with this so called "balance".

Royce = at least you're doing something with your time and life.

Kesha = a shame how things went down, it was nice watching you on tv though.

Suzie = needs a purpose.

'BASKETBALL WIVES'

3 Girls AXED from Show

0613-basketball-wives-article-1.jpg

Dwight Howard can finally relax -- because his baby mama Royce Reed (left) just got her ass axed from "Basketball Wives" ... along with two other stars on the show.

Sources connected with production tell TMZ, Jennifer Williams (right) and Kesha Nichols (center) also got the chop -- and will be replaced next season. It's unclear who's in line to take their spots.

According to sources, producers will be giving the girls their walking papers any day now to drop what they called "dead weight" from the show.

We're told Royce was cut because she wasn't legally allowed to talk about Dwight due to a 2009 gag order, blocking her from discussing her ex in any way. The other girls on the show had also decided to ostracize her, so Royce couldn't shoot scenes with the rest of the cast.

As for the others -- producers think Jennifer's too big a liability after suing Nia Crooks for slapping her on the show. And Kesha was just too boring.

A rep for VH1 tells TMZ, “We don't comment on casting until everything is final. Thanks for checking in.”

http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/14/basketball-wives-royce-reed-jennifer-williams-kesha-nichols/