**The official BASKETBALL WIVES (SEASON 4) thread**

janetDAYZ

How is what you "feel" valid tho? :lol: You weren't in the editing room to see what was left out. Look,Im not excusing Tami's actions..I do feel she can conduct herself better than she does BUT I also do understand the behind-the-scenes shit that takes place.Hell,Im not even defending Tami's actions at that table towards Kesha..I was speaking moreso on her speaking IN GENERAL about how editing does alter the TRUE story behind a situation. And from what I read Tami said that her outbursts and her actions ARE real so its not like she's completely running away from what was seen. She's just saying what led up to the climax is the part thats always left out.She's not the first reality star to say that.

Or maybe some people just don't find what they did see to be acceptable. I don't care what gave Tami an excuse to behave like that, her behaviour, PERIOD, was not excusable. It was just ghetto and trashy

Because Tami has always been known to fly off the handle and get violent I FEEL editing doesn't even need to.play in to make her irrationally overreact.

Nene claims the SAME thing, that the editing of the show makes her look like a BULLY and you support her..so whats the difference here?

Or maybe some people just don't find what they did see to be acceptable. I don't care what gave Tami an excuse to behave like that, her behaviour, PERIOD, was not excusable. It was just ghetto and trashy

I dont think its fair or smart to judge someones reaction if we didnt see the WHOLE picture. There are always steps that led to a persons reaction. Yes, from what we seen.. I didn't like how Tami reacted BUT I have to keep in mind that we DIDN'T see everything. Thats like tryna convict someone and not having ALL the evidence as to what the motivation was for the crime.

I dont think its fair or smart to judge someones reaction if we didnt see the WHOLE picture. There are always steps that led to a persons reaction. Yes, from what we seen.. I didn't like how Tami reacted BUT I have to keep in mind that we DIDN'T see everything. Thats like tryna convict someone and not having ALL the evidence as to what the motivation was for the crime.

You're missing the point. Her reaction to whatever it was is just unacceptable in some people's eyes, including mine. In my eyes, it wasn't a deeply aggravated or excessive issue which warrented her reaction. Tami's behaviour was pretty much coherrent with her previous events. She was acting in a manner she is already used to. Trashy. Do you think that if Kesha had done anything any differently she would have acted any different ? no.

They had the nerve to laugh at Kenya's speech to Shaunie at the birthday table but then Evelyn had the nerve to come with that FAKE ASS speech,with the tears and all praising Shaunie's friendship... trying so hard to make Jen feel and look bad. :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

And then sat up there and made a second speech to str8 up diss Jen. She REALLY showed her UNNECESSARY ASS..she lost some points with me.

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry but Evelyn looks half black. I hope her mom is sure that that's her real daddy that was on the show :unsure:

Puerto Ricans (like many people from Dominican Republic, Cuba, and other Latin American countries) are a mixture of Spaniard, West African, and Native Taino ancestry.

The country scenes with Royce, Kesha and that other bitch were great....refreshing break from the drama.

Royce talking some SENSE into that sasquatch Tami....i see that did no good. :sigh:

Tami getting mad over Suszi's comment = TOO MUCH. :sigh:

EVILyn started the fight with Jennifer. Honestly, it is REALLY sad to me to see this friendship fall apart. But what's even more said is EVILyn and her attitude. Why all the looks and faces during Jen's first speech? WTH? :blink: And the 2nd speech....not needed. All the hostility....were is it coming from? :wacko: Did Jen sleep with Chad? It sure seems like it. :blink:

All that he said she said shit GOT ON MY LAST NERVE with them TONITE! :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: It really displayed how immature these so called grown woman actually are. I was over it.

I will say Kenya was sticking up for herself and actually getting alot more fire-y than usual. I was shocked..I thought she was a weak bitch like Kesha but she proved me wrong tonite.

All that he said she said shit GOT ON MY LAST NERVE with them TONITE! :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: It really displayed how immature these so called grown woman actually are. I was over it.

I will say Kenya was sticking up for herself and actually getting alot more fire-y than usual. I was shocked..I thought she was a weak bitch like Kesha but she proved me wrong tonite.

All they do is go out for "drinks" and gossip about eachother. Every episode....rinse repeat. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Drinks....or lunch....gossip....confronation fight......same ish. :lmao:

And i continue to watch. :sigh:

All they do is go out for "drinks" and gossip about eachother. Every episode....rinse repeat. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Drinks....or lunch....gossip....confronation fight......same ish. :lmao:

And i continue to watch. :sigh:

i accept it for what it is, pure ignant entertainment. I need a break from them from time to time though because all that bickering and negativity aint good for the spirit..but every now and then when I do watch I always get a good laugh from Tami and I can appreciate that. Im still waiting on them to cast a strong bitch who can actually hold her own and throw some shade back at Tami and Evelyn because its really watching lambs getting fed to two wolves.

Ok, I'm kinda lost, the beef between Kesha and Kenya is still because of the audition, AND for Kenyas laughing at Kesha being grilled by Tami? Is that beef now squashed? :unsure: Now it's gonna turn into Evelyn vs Kenya for Kesha spilling what Kenya said about Evelyn... :sigh:

Kenyas lying her ass off too, she can never remember what she says.

I kinda miss Royce in the middle of all this drama.

Why the hell Ms Loosthe Lips Sthuzie talking bout sthomeone having cold sthores and breakouts?

i accept it for what it is, pure ignant entertainment. I need a break from them from time to time though because all that bickering and negativity aint good for the spirit..but every now and then when I do watch I always get a good laugh from Tami and I can appreciate that. Im still waiting on them to cast a strong bitch who can actually hold her own and throw some shade back at Tami and Evelyn because its really watching lambs getting fed to two wolves.

I was just thinking that!!!!! Now that will definately make a muthafuka wanna tune in and watch...we need a stand up bitch that aint gone take they mess.

Ok, I'm kinda lost, the beef between Kesha and Kenya is still because of the audition, AND for Kenyas laughing at Kesha being grilled by Tami? Is that beef now squashed? :unsure: Now it's gonna turn into Evelyn vs Kenya for Kesha spilling what Kenya said about Evelyn... :sigh:

Kenyas lying her ass off too, she can never remember what she says.

I kinda miss Royce in the middle of all this drama.

Why the hell Ms Loosthe Lips Sthuzie talking bout sthomeone having cold sthores and breakouts?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tami Roman Says Bad Girls Club Is A “Hot Ass Mess”

Tami Talks: [This is] A hot ass mess. The original concept was to take these young girls that were mischievous and put them in a house and by the end they were supposed to learn something about themselves. But now it seems they come in with the idea of whose gonna be crazier than last season’s person. I don’t watch it. I try not to let my kids watch it. But mindless entertainment is taking over the TV waves.

http://theurbandaily.com/tv/victoriagehman/tami-roman-says-bad-girls-club-is-a-hot-ass-mess-reality-round-up/

THE FUCKING NERVE!!!! :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Tami Roman Says Bad Girls Club Is A “Hot Ass Mess”

Tami Talks: [This is] A hot ass mess. The original concept was to take these young girls that were mischievous and put them in a house and by the end they were supposed to learn something about themselves. But now it seems they come in with the idea of whose gonna be crazier than last season’s person. I don’t watch it. I try not to let my kids watch it. But mindless entertainment is taking over the TV waves.

http://theurbandaily.com/tv/victoriagehman/tami-roman-says-bad-girls-club-is-a-hot-ass-mess-reality-round-up/

THE FUCKING NERVE!!!! :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Doesn't surprise me, same bitch who talked shit and almost sued Evelyn for making t-shirts from a "negative" place, is also selling her own set of "Bitch, bitch, and more bitch" t-shirts.

http://tamiroman.spreadshirt.com/