**The official BASKETBALL WIVES (SEASON 4) thread**

janetDAYZ

Jen claiming to have been SERIOUSLY injured from da slap???

BITCH,sit da fuck down. :mellow: I can understand you wanting to sue her becuz she put her hands on you but woman..that punk ass slap did not seriously injury you...puh fuck leezzzzzzz. But Nia does deserve being sued becuz da slap was unnecessary and seemed like she did it to have a "show moment"...

Anyway....

But it will SUCK if BBW doesnt have a reunion..it would be like RHOA not having a reunion..those are shows that just HAVE to have one,dammit! I wish it was contractual that they HAD to do so. :lol:

Royce Reed’s Boyfriend Allegedly Caught Cheating

royce-and-boyfriend.jpg

Royce Reed couldn’t enjoy one full day of bliss following the debut of her boyfriend–Dezmon–on “Basketball Wives” without facing drama!

Shortly after the show aired, her boyfriend Dezmon’s baby-mother–Christina–exposed him by releasing the alleged text messages between them where he comes onto her sexually!

Christina was allegedly holding onto the messages until she heard Royce was talking about her.

Christina tweeted Royce, saying: “So @Roycelr I was told from one of Your followers your talking shit on here but FYI your so called man been texting me freaky texts”

aa86f7cd.jpg

Royce Reed’s Boyfriend Allegedly Caught Cheating

royce-and-boyfriend.jpg

Royce Reed couldn’t enjoy one full day of bliss following the debut of her boyfriend–Dezmon–on “Basketball Wives” without facing drama!

Shortly after the show aired, her boyfriend Dezmon’s baby-mother–Christina–exposed him by releasing the alleged text messages between them where he comes onto her sexually!

Christina was allegedly holding onto the messages until she heard Royce was talking about her.

Christina tweeted Royce, saying: “So @Roycelr I was told from one of Your followers your talking shit on here but FYI your so called man been texting me freaky texts”

aa86f7cd.jpg

I've been following it. From what I was able to interpret, Dezmond admitted to those massaged to appease the baby mama, but he never had any sexual contact with her during his relationship with Royce.

Here's her response:

Exclusive: Royce Reed Addresses Her Relationship Drama With Dezmon, Saying “My Heart Hurts”

After his first appearance on Basketball Wives, Royce Reed‘s boyfriend Dezmon Briscoe shot out front and center because of how perfect he and Royce seemed together, but sadly, they’re actually having some issues this week. Briscoe’s ex-girlfriend (with whom he has a son) just released some “freaky” texts he allegedly sent her as recently as March, and it turns out, they were all real. Last night on Twitter, Dezmon owned up to sending the texts, though he says he never acted on any of them. He tweeted “baby mama wanna be messy so I’ll clean it up. I sent the messages she posted …To be on her good side because she has my son.” He also added “I could of handled the situation better. I’m still wrong and I wanna apologize to @Roycelr because she don’t deserve that. Love you.” Today, Royce wrote to us to reveal what really happened and how she’s coping.

OK HERE WE GO!!! AGAIN, THIS IS MY BLOG AND I SAY WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT AND HOW I WANT. IF YOU DON’T LIKE IT DON’T READ IT.

When I was first asked to blog about what just happened in my life, I shunned it. Now, I realize that due to my life being an open book and my “relationship” being on national TV, I should.

One thing a lot of you don’t know about me is I’m a 100% committed to anything I put my name on. In a relationship comes humility. When I decided to do this show I vowed to be open, and honest about all aspects of my life that I could. I’m human! I don’t portray myself to be anyone I am not. I go to the grocery store in sweats and sneakers like everyone else. Because I’m on TV doesn’t mean I don’t hurt or that I don’t go through the same trials and tribulations as everyone else. We, Reality Stars, are put in a very vulnerable position when we sign up for these shows. No matter what we go through, the good, the bad, the ugly, when we walk outside we get recognized and judged. I’m not going to put on a front like I’m okay. My heart hurts.

Do I think Dezmon loves me? Yes! Do I think what he did was wrong? Absolutely. Are we done…forever? Honestly, I don’t know. Readers can say I’m dumb if I go back, but with relationships come mistakes. I was lied to and lesson learned…I entertained it on Twitter. I let the drama get to me despite being told to ignore it. That was my immaturity in this experience coming out. I admit that. Yes, I’m embarrassed, humiliated and broken. But I’m strong. Regardless of what happens I will be okay. Do I love him? Yes. Is that enough to stay? At this point, no. I entertained the mother of his son because I trusted what I was told and I stood by him as I should have. Was I the fool? Yep! Do some find it funny that I have egg on my face? Sadly yes, but that means they are lacking happiness and love in their own lives hence them basking in another person’s hurt. Ignorance is bliss but it’s also dangerous.

As far as the logistics go…”At the end of the day” (Jen voice) he will not be with her. So the rant she went on and my responses change nothing for her life. Not only do I look like a fool in love, but she looks like a bitter, jealous and angry “Baby Momma.” That’s worse. Fact is, they were never an item. They were never a couple. But for just under a year, she has been angry that he has been with me. Her twitter name was @dezbriscoejrmom…That was her identity. If you go thru her page (she obviously wanted followers and a platform, so I’m giving it to her) you will see how angry she was that we were together. She spoke about the cruise we went on, him saying he loved me, wanted to marry me, etc. If she didn’t care, why talk about it? If you didn’t watch the show, why do you know every minute of our scenes as if you were commentating? I’m sure she wonders why she was never “the one” to marry but just “the one” to do before he met me. I can’t imagine what Dezmon is feeling right now because, again, I was with my son’s father for four years despite the drama we are going through. So I can’t imagine having a child by someone who never claimed me or never had me front and center at some point. My son puts a smile on my face everyday so no matter what happens I know as long as I’m a good mother that in itself completes me when he wipes my tears, I clean his boo boos, and I get that hug and kiss.

Open letter to Christina…

Christina,

Do you feel better about yourself? Denying a man his child through texts (why didn’t you post those?) because he is with someone else. Stating in direct message he will never see his son, or that I will never meet him, that you’re going to file for custody when you’ve had several court order that had to be given to you for you to “let” him see his child never looks good to a judge. Trust me! When you have proof on your side you have nothing to worry about. That’s why I can be worry free. You on the other hand, shouldn’t be. The position you just put yourself in, I hurt for you as a mother because you have pretty much signed away your son. I dread that court date for you. I tried to speak to you respectfully on DM and you just “didn’t get it.” I tried to HELP you. But your jealousy got the best of you. Now you’re asking for an apology? For what? For ruining a relationship you were jealous of because he didn’t want you? You still lost. I feel sorry for you.

To my readers,

Thank you for the outpouring of love. To the hecklers, what life have you lived to find this funny? It’s so sad that we now live in a world where love is frowned upon and marriage is no longer taken as a life long vow. We live in a world where it’s funny to see someone hurt and heartbroken. I’m a hopeless romantic and I’d rather be a fool that’s happily in love than a depressed soul that has no heart. Will Dezmon and I work things out? I don’t know. Up until 4 AM I’ve heard tears, apologies, and I’ve seen humility. Maybe this is a mistake that he needed to learn from. Maybe this is a mistake that caused him to really realize what he had. Yes, he sent them but no, it didn’t happen. I’d be dumb to base the status of my relationship based on my followers who have never seen us outside of a camera and TV show vs. what I’ve heard from HIM, his MOTHER, his AUNT, his FRIENDS, his TEAMMATES, and even MY MOTHER AND FATHER. You will see some emotional moments between my dad and I but for the first time ever, he believed this man loved me. Coming from someone married 41 plus years I believe that, and like he told me last night, forgiveness comes when proof of love is given by actions not just by words. Its up to me whether it actions are enough to walk thru the storm.

There you go! Open, honest, bare and undisguised! That means REAL! I’m Outtie!

http://blog.vh1.com/2012-04-19/exclusive-royce-reed-addresses-her-relationship-drama-with-dezmon-saying-my-heart-hurts

After reading that ...

Okay he said "What would you say if I wanted to have sex with you again" ..how does that relate to making his babymama "happy" and appeasing her just by sending that text msg? What am I missing here? Is he saying he just sent that with NO intention of following thru with it..? I'm lost. Or is he saying he was basically feeling "blackmailed" into having SEX with her to see his son? :unsure:

She wanna release text msgs from him to da media....bitch shoulda been leaking nude shots of him. :ph34r:

After reading that ...

Okay he said "What would you say if I wanted to have sex with you again" ..how does that relate to making his babymama "happy" and appeasing her just by sending that text msg? What am I missing here? Is he saying he just sent that with NO intention of following thru with it..? I'm lost. Or is he saying he was basically feeling "blackmailed" into having SEX with her to see his son? :unsure:

She wanna release text msgs from him to da media....bitch shoulda been leaking nude shots of him. :ph34r:

Probably a mix of both. I think the baby mama is using the child to play games and he was kinda playing into it to see if he could spend some time with the child. I don't think that's too far-fetched. But why does she have the father's name as part of her twitter and why did she wait until the show aired to try to go off?

:lmao:

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Royce Reed Writes To Explain Why She Deleted Her Twitter And Facebook Accounts

This weekend, we were surprised to see that Basketball Wives star Royce Reed announced she was deleting her Facebook and Twitter accounts. We saw her Saturday at the taping of the reunion show to ask her why, and she briefly explained that it was to rid herself of negativity. After some thought, she decided to write a post for us to elaborate and explain that she’s not gone forever, but her presence online will be more for business than pleasure. Here’s what she has to say.

I’m writing this blog in reference to my recent deletion of Twitter and Facebook. I’ve been asked why by quite a few people I’d seen in LA while shooting the reunion as well as friends. My purpose was personal. The reason my twitter is reactivated is business. My problem was mixing the two because I’ve been giving away too much of my life. Sometimes you have to put your hand in the fire to know that it burns. We live in world that thrives off of pretending to be someone else just to chastise another person.

We live in a time where people don’t communicate vocally anymore but through fingers. I’m part of that problem. I hardly pick up the phone and speak to people anymore because I claim to be too busy and its “easier” to text or email. The problem with that is there is no tone and many things are misconstrued when reading vs. hearing. My Twitter was becoming toxic, and not because of negativity. It was starting to consume hours of my life. I was trying to respond to everyone like I was on a paid job. If I didn’t respond I got called everything in the book at times. Although most comments were positive it was always the one or two that rubbed me the wrong way. I realized I didn’t really NEED a twitter. Most of the people who follow me I’ll never meet so why does their opinion of my life, my relationship, my career, etc. matter? It shouldn’t…it doesn’t. Deleting the account was extremely easy for me to do. There was no reluctance, there was no question…I just did it. Once I did I was happy. No more checking @ replies to see if someone was talking trash to me or searching a page to see what someone else was saying or doing…DON’T FRONT WE HAVE ALL DONE IT! Go ahead and laugh. We’ve all checked to see who our Boo was tweeting, and/or following or if a friend or ex friend we’ve had an argument with was “talkin’ ish”. All the searching just to start or continue an argument that could’ve been hashed out and squashed if it wasn’t being said thru fingers. Ratchet and reckless for NO REASON! One thing I’ve learned is the reason things were different back in the day was because people were forced to talk. I’m going back to that. I’m going old school. Imma pick up the phone and use the English language verbally. There are some things I need to fix with certain people in my life and I will…soon.

Twitter, at this point is business. Its not about how many followers I have. Its not about how many times I retweet or respond to someone without hurting another’s feelings because I didn’t say Happy Birthday or Thank you. Many have called me immature but what makes me immature? Because I have feelings and I show them? I guess I’ll just have to be immature then. For the past few years I’ve kept in so many tears and so many emotions because I didn’t want to appear weak. Me doing that, I became angry and unhappy. This season you have seen me smile and glow and most think it’s because of Dezmon. Although he definitely brought out a light in me it was mostly because I expressed myself instead of holding it in to save face. Social networking has taken on a whole new life than it was meant to. There are kids committing suicide over twitter, over Facebook, over WORDS! It’s not worth it. I teach young girls ages 5-17, and the best accomplishment is seeing them gain confidence and self esteem. They have a pledge written by me they say every rehearsal. I refuse to set a bad example or be a hypocrite. My fans don’t know Royce…they know a piece of me they see on TV. I’m not perfect but I’m ME. I couldn’t bare the thought of hurting someone’s feelings to the point they wanted to end their lives and I’ve seen it happen many times. At some point it needs to stop…that point is NOW! Ask yourself if you’re a part of the problem or part of the solution. I’m deciding to be part of the solution. Some will continue to think it’s funny to chastise another and belittle or degrade them. Some will find it funny to post things that can compromise someone’s career. I admit in the past I’ve said some things I’m NOT proud of, I’ve responded or reacted in a way not becoming of a woman. I’ve let things get to me I never should have but like I said before…It’s NOT what they call me, its what I answer to. My name is Royce Lyndsay Reed. Anything else is merely AN OPINION…

I’m outtie!!!

• Upvote 1

Evelyn Lozada Weighs In On Monday’s Episode Of Basketball Wives Saying It “Forced Me To Examine Myself In Ways I Haven’t In The Past”

Last night’s episode was a whirlwind of emotions for everyone. It’s such a sensitive subject for me because I honestly see it from both sides. I’m not here to condemn or condone anyone especially given some of my choices this season, however I will say that once again last night’s episode and all that happened forced me to look at and examine myself in ways that I haven’t in the past. No matter what the situation is, I’m realizing that we as grown women are allowing ourselves to be placed in a position for judgment. I’m confident that I speak for many of us on the show that when it comes to creating a better balance for television, we are all working very hard to do just that. Many of us are getting help for our inner issues and striving to portray a more positive image overall.

Tahiti was just an example of all of us being a true work in progress…Hang in there with us, as we vow to grow and become better!

Tami Roman Offers Kesha Nichols A Public Apology

I don’t apologize for it 2b accepted — that is ultimately the other person’s right to accept or deny it. My only responsibility is to acknowledge a mistake was made and own up to it. I apologize to my family, my REAL friends, my business colleagues, and my Project Girl ladies 4my recent behavior on BBW. I am NOT a bully as depicted on the show, but I did make poor decisions in handling my differences with my cast mate. I sincerely apologize to all of us, as well as to my castmate who was on the receiving end of my wrath

Tami Roman Offers Kesha Nichols A Public Apology

I don’t apologize for it 2b accepted — that is ultimately the other person’s right to accept or deny it. My only responsibility is to acknowledge a mistake was made and own up to it. I apologize to my family, my REAL friends, my business colleagues, and my Project Girl ladies 4my recent behavior on BBW. I am NOT a bully as depicted on the show, but I did make poor decisions in handling my differences with my cast mate. I sincerely apologize to all of us, as well as to my castmate who was on the receiving end of my wrath

I don't give a damn. It's too late :rolleyes:

Evelyn Lozada Weighs In On Monday’s Episode Of Basketball Wives Saying It “Forced Me To Examine Myself In Ways I Haven’t In The Past”

Last night’s episode was a whirlwind of emotions for everyone. It’s such a sensitive subject for me because I honestly see it from both sides. I’m not here to condemn or condone anyone especially given some of my choices this season, however I will say that once again last night’s episode and all that happened forced me to look at and examine myself in ways that I haven’t in the past. No matter what the situation is, I’m realizing that we as grown women are allowing ourselves to be placed in a position for judgment. I’m confident that I speak for many of us on the show that when it comes to creating a better balance for television, we are all working very hard to do just that. Many of us are getting help for our inner issues and striving to portray a more positive image overall.

Tahiti was just an example of all of us being a true work in progress…Hang in there with us, as we vow to grow and become better!

SIT DOWN BITCH.

I wanna hear JENNIFER'S OPINION on the situation. I just wanna giggle at the shade she will throw....or i hope she throws....at EVELyn.

Evelyn's Wives Association Book

Evebook2.jpeg?9d7bd4

9c3ff4cca43f11e1bf341231380f8a12_6.jpg

bd3033f4a43f11e19dc71231380fe523_6.jpg

Hey loves!

Checking in with you guys while I sit on the plane waiting to take off to Toronto! I can’t wait to read my book in it’s entirety! It is so juicy!!! The book will launch on June 12th and you can get a copy now on Amazon.com! Click the picture above!

xoxo,

Ev

She was never a wife though... :unsure:

I really hope this is the end of the season long feud between Evelyn and Jennifer. Shit didn't make sense to me, GET OVER IT EVELYN!!! I didn't really understand the whole time what it was that made Evelyn so angry and why she couldn't get passed whatever it was Jennifer did. If I'm missing it please, somebody tell me, what was it that Jennifer did that was SO bad, it made Evelyn act all crazy toward Jennifer? The other "interview" Jenn supposedly gave to Sister 2 Sister magazine?

Evelyn mentioned the truth finally coming out. What the hell kind of truth came out? Jennifer cheating on Eric? Jennifer f*ckin a dude with no condom? Sorry but I laughed my ass off when Jennifer said (referring to Evelyn)"We all have skeletons in our closet, but you, you have a whole cemetary" :lmao:

Tami? Really? No your saying fuck Royce? For why? Cuz she tryna tell you that you were in the wrong?

The whole ending with Shaunie/her kids/pastor was all fake :lol: That definitely wasn't the ending we were supposed to see before all the crazy backlash.

The reunion looks very tame.

Evilyn and Tami are so fucking stupid and both need to be punched in face! Stupid bitches. Evilyn...you moron! Bitch you're the reason all this is going on. This stupid bitch says 34x through out the episode "Jen...your the start to the drama...you're the star" No Evilyn you dumb ho, YOU and your ugly friend Nia or heweva are the reason this started....

And....Evilyn keeps going back to that interview Jen did last season...the one were she made a comment about Ochoflopso.....i thought they "squashed" that beef? If so, why does Evilyn keep bringing it up? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Dumb bitch.

Tami is a Sasquatch looking bitch. Hate her. Royce was keeping it real(hate that term but it fits) was Tami and now she no longer wants to be friends? Ugh. :mellow:

That ending with Shaunie was so phony. :rolleyes:

I said bitch like 123423 in my post...yew will deal. *flips hair*

I don't think Tami is the bulk of the problem though. It's that ratchet ass Evelyn who sets us back 400 years.

you're right, Tami from the episodes I have seen isn't damning Jen, she did try Keshia tho....oh well Evelyn is really showing how hurt she was and is not ready to get passed it, but it's something bigger to it for it to go on this long, I think it's more to do with Evelyn and her past with family and folks fucking her over.