**The official BASKETBALL WIVES (SEASON 4) thread**

janetDAYZ

:lol: Yeah I agree after watching it I was like "Lord here you go again Tami" :sigh: Also i'm ready for the next episode. I like Evelyn and all but it seems like she wants Jennifer to be scared of her like Tami got the other bitches scared but I like how Jennifer be poppin' back off when Evelyn be trying to punk her. I'm sooooo glad at the previews cause Tami gonna get in Suzie's ass which somebody needed to do soon :filenails:

Becuz she knws she cant look like a PUNK on camera..DUH! :lmao: Cuz trust Jennifer doesnt want it with Ev.

Evilyn is a real bitch. She's a pot stirrer and what's funny is she's always talking about being 100%. Gurl please.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: @ Kenya damn near DYING when Sasquatch Tami was dragging poor Kesha! She was just :lmao: away at the table! Honestly, she is weird but i'd be doing the same. :coffee:

:lol: Yeah I agree after watching it I was like "Lord here you go again Tami" :sigh: Also i'm ready for the next episode. I like Evelyn and all but it seems like she wants Jennifer to be scared of her like Tami got the other bitches scared but I like how Jennifer be poppin' back off when Evelyn be trying to punk her. I'm sooooo glad at the previews cause Tami gonna get in Suzie's ass which somebody needed to do soon :filenails:

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS @ Jennifer getting crunk on EVILyn! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I really wish they get girls who can stand up to Evelyn/Tami, it's almost kinda sad to see what Meeka/Kesha/Kenya go through, none of which have a backbone.

I blame VH1..they need to go out and find sum "BOUT IT,BITCHES" :mellow: instead of these weak hoes. It seems they wanna stick to the whole thing of making Tami and Ev the "big bad wolf"...its getting tired seeing them pick on ppl.

Evilyn is a real bitch. She's a pot stirrer and what's funny is she's always talking about being 100%. Gurl please.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: @ Kenya damn near DYING when Sasquatch Tami was dragging poor Kesha! She was just :lmao: away at the table! Honestly, she is weird but i'd be doing the same. :coffee:

that was so childish...so middle school.

Wasn't feelin how Ev played that last nite. If you're gonna tell Kesha to go talk to Tami..why would you go back and tell Tami wtf Kesha said before she even did? Thats what started the already STUPID issue. Tami is overreacting and being extra as always.

mmm hmm but you was all #TeamTami last year :coffee:

Becuz she knws she cant look like a PUNK on camera..DUH! :lmao: Cuz trust Jennifer doesnt want it with Ev.

I know she don't want it but at least she ain't get punked tho lol

Evelyn Lozada & Ochocinco’s Wedding To Be Televised

If you are part of the group who believe Evelyn Lozada and Chad Ochocinco won’t make it down the aisle, you would be wrong. The couple will walk down the aisle becasue they are now contractually obligated to do so. VH1 is set to air Lozada and Ochocinco’s nuptials as part of the pair’s new spinoff reality series, Ev & Ocho.

Details surrounding the show were released late last night in a press release sent from VH1:

VH1 has signed “Basketball Wife” Evelyn Lozada and her fiancé, NFL superstar Chad Ochocinco for a new series showcasing their upcoming wedding, including all the scheduling, details and drama that lead to their special day. The eight-part series “Ev and Ocho” will premiere September 2012 and consist of eight half-hour episodes concluding with a two-part wedding finale.

VH1 has followed Evelyn’s story through four seasons of “Basketball Wives” – beginning with the end of her engagement to NBA player Antoine Walker, to her single life and now her current relationship with Chad Ochocinco. After going through their own set of peaks and valleys in this new relationship together, they are ready to take the next step to “I do” – with cameras in tow. Watch as VH1 presents a behind-the -scenes look at Chad and Evelyn and their journey to become “Mr. and Mrs.”

Audiences will get a glimpse into all aspects of Evelyn and Chad’s relationship, from the tumultuous times, having to deal with cheating rumors and heartache, to dealing with the often negative and always invasive tabloid press, social media criticism of their partnership and tough family decisions about who’ll walk Evelyn down the aisle. Viewers will watch Evelyn and Chad work through their dream wedding with celebrity wedding planner Diann Valentine and decide on important details including the cake, the designer dress, the exclusive invite list and more. Preparation will not be easy as these stars battle the balance between their hectic daily schedules and planning a celebrity-studded wedding. Planning “happily ever after” is never a smooth course.

Ev & Ocho will air in September of 2012. Will you be tuning into watch Evelyn and Chad jump the broom?

Royce's Blog on Episode 4

It’s time once again to welcome Royce Reed back to the blog so she can tell it like it is. For the past two seasons of Basketball Wives, Royce has recapped every episode, all the highs and lows, and given us her completely honest and unfiltered opinion. We’re thrilled to have her back for season four.

OK HERE WE GO!!! AGAIN, THIS IS MY BLOG AND I SAY WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT AND HOW I WANT. IF YOU DON’T LIKE IT DON’T READ IT.

Well episode four is a wrap so let’s just get right into it…

Kenya‘s music video shoot seemed to go pretty decent. Congrats to her and as you saw in the park scene I had with Kesha, we didn’t mean harm to the girl, we just didn’t want her to make a huge mistake. When people’s first impression and image of you is BS it’s hard to turn that around, believe me I know. It’s even HARDER when it’s something you put out yourself and stand by. I just hope she understands this industry is brutal. It will eat you up and spit you out. We will see which way this goes.

Congrats to Jenn on her retail lip gloss launch. I’ll be the first to say I knew nothing about it and I don’t think Tami did either. Neither of us was invited and I honestly wouldn’t have expected to be. As far as Evelyn,

Kesha came to you to confide in and to trust the advice you gave her. What was the point in saying they needed to talk if you were going to run back to Tami before she had the chance? What some people don’t understand is when you first meet someone and you’ve heard several things about them, you tend to want advice from those you feel know and understand them the most. Yes, Tami said come to her first, but when the image someone knows of you is mushing someone in the face twice, taking your shoes off, and screaming at the top of your lungs, I’m pretty sure most normal people would get advice on how to handle that person first. So Evelyn was wrong in going back to Tami without telling Kesha she was going to do that. But I don’t think the conversation she had with Tami was all that bad. I think Evelyn relayed Kesha’s feelings well, but apparently Tami didn’t think so.

Kesha’s charity event was completely overshadowed by making a mountain out of a mole hill. Was Kesha wrong by the way she confronted the girls about being on their best behavior? Yes and no. She definitely should’ve said it prior to the event if she felt that way BUT let’s not pretend charity events aren’t the place some of my cast members have shown their asses the most. From fighting over food stamps and a hand in my face (yes, I’m blaming myself too) to being trashy drunk to the point you can barely stand up. Yes, a comment should’ve been made, but no, that wasn’t the time nor the place. As far as Shaunie instigating the Debbie Downer statement, I wasn’t there so I can’t speak on it but from what I DID see, y’all were chillin’ despite the comment that was made so I don’t know where and why that comment came up. We’ve all been victims of editing or non-editing, so I’ll leave that one alone.

Lastly, the dinner. Evelyn, you tried to start off right so I’m not quite sure where it went wrong. From the looks of it Tami had no intentions of “listening” to what Kesha had to say because in Tami Law, she should’ve come to her first. Ilove you, Tami, but once again I can’t condone your actions. What you did at that dinner was not “keeping it real” it was “keeping it rude and disrespectful.” There is a way to speak to people, and calling them out their name repeatedly when they are attempting to be respectful to you was not it. It’s sad to say that last night’s episode came across as bullying. That’s NOT the Tami I have gotten to know away from “this situation.” The Tami I know is genuinely funny, kind, professional and respectful. I can call her at any time for real advice and she’s never reluctant to give it. The Tami I saw last night was not the Tami I’ve grown to love as a friend and would be in my wedding. Hopefully more anger management will help because there has to be more to this story.

Off subject:

A few have questioned my friendship with Tami due to me “calling her out” in my blogs. That’s disturbing due to the fact she does the same to me. I blog for vh1.com, I can’t be biased. I can’t ride or die for “wrong.” Tami and I do not have a co-signing friendship. We are real friends and will call each other out be it right, wrong, bitch, bougie, etc. I will never sugarcoat anything and neither will she. Do we argue? Hell yes. Do we get over it? of course! She knows if she needs me I’m there… I’d be sitting next to her in a jail cell saying “Damn, that was dumb,” (hopefully not though, I’m afraid to go to jail, lol). Point being, That’s a real friendship. How can you expect to grow when no one is there to help you??? *MeSsAgE*

As we wrap up episode four, I’m noticing a lot of unnecessary drama. But hey, the rating are there so it’s okay right? Things that make you go hmmmmmmm. Until next week, I’m outtie!

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Roycelr

Follow my company Fantashique on Twitter:https://twitter.com/#!/Fantashique

Join my Facebook Fanpage:http://www.facebook.com/RoyceReed

Order my book: College Girls on Amazon

[Photos: Royce Reed/Cody Bess]

Royce Reed Recaps Basketball Wives Episode 4: “I Love You, Tami, But Once Again I Can’t Condone Your Actions” | VH1 Blog

Tami's Blog on Episode 4

Bitch, Bitch, and MORE BITCH!

I usually don’t blog, but I felt a need to address

a few things…

Keisha:

To be clear, upon meeting you, I asked you respectfully

to discuss anything you had to say about me…WITH

ME. I wasn’t confrontational nor was I argumentative. Of course

that part was edited out of the show; However you, Royce and

Kenya know what I said. When you spoke to Evelyn

about me; it wasn’t what you said, but the fact that

you said it. I don’t walk around with boxing gloves

on and I don’t fight everyone I meet. I just feel you

should’ve been a real woman and brought your concerns

“directly” to me. I can assure you that if you

had our dealings with each other might not be so rocky. Do me a

favor, don’t be such a liar and manipulator. I know you have

friends in high “Executive Producer” places, but let’s keep this

all the way real. When I met you, I approached you in a friendly

manner and I did not have any issues with you what so ever.

Everyone in this situation knows I was told you were Caucasian,

so when I met you that is why I asked you. In that same conversation

(which was edited out), upon hearing your answer, I said that I

thought you were mixed but wasn’t sure of what it was – to be exact,

my verbiage was, “I knew there was something else in you.” I wish you

had been woman enough to ask me if I thought you were denying your

“black” side and I would have cleared that right up for you. On the contrary,

my saying that I thought you were mixed with something was in fact

ACKNOWLEDGING that you may be of African American

decent. I am a product of mixed heritage and identify myself as a

black woman also. I NEVER said you weren’t “black” enough… that is

a flat out lie! I would NEVER try to belittle someone for that and I don’t appreciate you implying that I would.

FYI- You know that I was joking when I made the comment “You can be in the building,

but I don’t need your opinion.” In fact, you can hear me and Royce laughing in the scene.

Don’t take yourself so seriously and think that I care that much because I don’t. On

another note, I didn’t know you at the time nor was I familiar with your dance style, so I

didn’t need your opinion.

The charity event was a nice event and I was happy to be invited for such a worthy cause.

However, any concerns you had with our etiquette should have been addressed when you

invited us and not at the venue. Once again, you didn’t deal with things that were

bothering you, which is NOT a problem with us, but a serious problem with you. If you

speak on things when they happen, then all parties are clear and you can have an open

dialogue about them also known as “communication” …I’m just saying.

Jennifer:

I am proud of you and what you are doing with Lucid, but you know I wasn’t invited to

your launch party. You also know that I will not attend an event that I’m not personally

invited to. I don’t rely on or care what the producers of the show want to happen- simply

if the person does not invite me, I do not attend. My manager Shauna attended because

you sent her a text the night of the event. In case you have selective memory, we had a

discussion about this at your apartment in Miami and you apologized for being too busy

and didn’t remember to send out proper invitations. However, despite what you said at

your apartment, I heard your real feelings on this episode…”Anyone who’s important is

here” comment is truly how you felt, so maybe you didn’t forget to send invites and

maybe you were being fake with your apology. At this point, I’m not sure of anything

regarding my relationship with you. I simply want us all to remember to be truthful.

Kenya:

Kenya, I was offended by how you came to the meeting. I really didn’t think it was

professional at all. However I do congratulate you on shooting your music video. No

matter what people have to say about it, you did it. Getting it in the can is the hardest

battle so kudos to you.

Evelyn:

Stop saying everybody is a cool chick LMAO!

Royce:

I thought that we were real friends, but I personally feel that your position on this is

stepping over bounds. As a friend, I would expect you to have a neutral position and not

try to defend a grown woman who doesn’t deserve it. You can be friends with both of us

without voicing your opinion on the matter because truthfully you weren’t there to

witness ANY of it firsthand. You are watching the edited version and basing your so-

called “non bias” opinion on that OR you are taking Keisha’s version of what happened

and coming at me sideways. There have been PLENTY of times when I haven’t agreed

with things you have done or said and I addressed those things with you in private out of

respect for you. I don’t bring my concerns to anyone but you and I definitely don’t discuss

how I may feel about certain situations with the other girls. As far as they know, I have

always had your back even when you were wrong.

Additionally, there have also been plenty of times when people have voiced their opinion

of you around me. First thing I say, as your friend is, “Royce is my friend and I don’t want

to get involved.” I would have appreciated you taking the same position. I choose not to

get involved with things that don’t pertain to me out of loyalty to the people I call friends.

I feel saddened that you couldn’t reciprocate.

We view “real” friendship differently and thus we may not be real friends…

Sidebar:

I am NOT a bully. People don’t understand that Keisha is NOT innocent in this matter

and she does a great deal of lip boxing behind the scenes. I am not going to try and be

respectful when I have been disrespected numerous times…off camera. If you are bold

enough to talk behind my back, then you should be grown enough to handle the

repercussions of your actions and words. The editors have done a wonderful job of

putting my outbursts on the show but not showing the full chain of events. My outbursts

are real, but they are also driven by something which is conveniently being edited out

when it comes to Keisha. Wish I had an executive producer in my pocket…I’m just saying

http://tamiroman.com/blog/

Tami wasn't even spelling Kesha's name right inn her blog. :lol:

I agree with pretty much everything Royce said, but I am very aware that editing can change the complete set up of events like Tami was speaking on.

I just don't believe the editing story because editing is almost always on her side. Last season Meeka was painted in a very negative light and viewers for the most part were basically on Tami's side. And Kesha even looked bad at her charity event, so if she had a producer in her pocket why would they show that scene and make her look like a bitch?? I've learned from reality tv that the person who blames editing is usually looking for an excuse for their actions. Its easy to blame editing and claim "there are things we aren't seeing."

I just don't believe the editing story because editing is almost always on her side. Last season Meeka was painted in a very negative light and viewers for the most part were basically on Tami's side. And Kesha even looked bad at her charity event, so if she had a producer in her pocket why would they show that scene and make her look like a bitch?? I've learned from reality tv that the person who blames editing is usually looking for an excuse for their actions. Its easy to blame editing and claim "there are things we aren't seeing."

but I mean,realistically its the truth. Producers are notorious for showing someone going from 0 to 60 outta nowhere to where it leaves the viewers thinking "DAMN,this bitch is crazy!". Thats a producers job is to take and paste things together to create the picture the way they wanna showcase someones "character" and/or situation. . So editing can work for or against ANYONE. No different than how the media can take someones words and piece it together to create a whole nother story or point of view that was not intended from the person giving the interview. Its no secret that editing can paint such an ugly picture..EVERY reality star will tell you that. Its easy for us as viewers to say "y'all cant blame it on editing" becuz we're not on camera and we're not having ppl edit our daily actions. If you were on the other side of the camera,you might be singing a different tune.

but I mean,realistically its the truth. Producers are notorious for showing someone going from 0 to 60 outta nowhere to where it leaves the viewers thinking "DAMN,this bitch is crazy!". Thats a producers job is to take and paste things together to create the picture the way they wanna showcase someones "character" and/or situation. . So editing can work for or against ANYONE. No different than how the media can take someones words and piece it together to create a whole nother story or point of view that was not intended from the person giving the interview. Its no secret that editing can paint such an ugly picture..EVERY reality star will tell you that. Its easy for us as viewers to say "y'all cant blame it on editing" becuz we're not on camera and we're not having ppl edit our daily actions. If you were on the other side of the camera,you might be singing a different tune.

For once, I agree with you Dayz.... :rolleyes:

I think that's possible to happen but its not the case here. Tami acted like a complete buffoon and is now trying to blame editing for her actions. I don't feel like there's something missing there that were not seeing.

I think that's possible to happen but its not the case here. Tami acted like a complete buffoon and is now trying to blame editing for her actions. I don't feel like there's something missing there that were not seeing.

How is what you "feel" valid tho? :lol: You weren't in the editing room to see what was left out. Look,Im not excusing Tami's actions..I do feel she can conduct herself better than she does BUT I also do understand the behind-the-scenes shit that takes place.Hell,Im not even defending Tami's actions at that table towards Kesha..I was speaking moreso on her speaking IN GENERAL about how editing does alter the TRUE story behind a situation. And from what I read Tami said that her outbursts and her actions ARE real so its not like she's completely running away from what was seen. She's just saying what led up to the climax is the part thats always left out.She's not the first reality star to say that.

How is what you "feel" valid tho? :lol: You weren't in the editing room to see what was left out. Look,Im not excusing Tami's actions..I do feel she can conduct herself better than she does BUT I also do understand the behind-the-scenes shit that takes place.Hell,Im not even defending Tami's actions at that table towards Kesha..I was speaking moreso on her speaking IN GENERAL about how editing does alter the TRUE story behind a situation. And from what I read Tami said that her outbursts and her actions ARE real so its not like she's completely running away from what was seen. She's just saying what led up to the climax is the part thats always left out.She's not the first reality star to say that.

Because Tami has always been known to fly off the handle and get violent I FEEL editing doesn't even need to.play in to make her irrationally overreact.