ARE ARTISTS TRULY "ARTIST"???

janetDAYZ

lmao at you continually telling me to "get over it" :lmao: look at you bitch. you were all puffed up when you had 8 other buffoons cosigning by default :w00t: I wasn't talking to you either then, yet you were on me like flies to shit. Bitch it's pathetic. And what's even sadder is that you're still reliving this run-in with me. I am legendary and I don't need to try toots, and it doesn't mean anything to me, I actually hate 99% of you and don't value your opinions, yet I'm so no-no-notorioussssss. Who, are, you? Someone who starts online beef and steals gifs and lines from other forums cus you're just as unremarkable in real life as you are on here :w00t:

What the fuck are you talking about?

:mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

I'm telling you to get over it because YOU were the one that came at me sideways. It's not that hard to comprehend. I was all puffed up? Since when? Bitch, all I do is respond to

1) anyone I disagree with

2) any bitch that quotes me

3) any bitch that tries to get cute.

You did 2 and 3 so I responded and now you're once again upset. Miss bitch, how the hell am I on you like flies on shit? :mellow: I could've sworn you were the one that quoted me in this thread, correct? If you're speaking about the old forum. Then tough shit. As I stated above - I respond to those I disagree with.

COMPLETED at you of all people on here saying - "Bitch it's pathetic" and "what's sadder"

No, cum guzzler. What's PATHETIC is you calling yourself legendary when 1) Nobody on here has dubbed you 'legendary' 2) Legends don't call their selves legend. That's a no-no. It just makes you look more irrelevant and foolish (ex: ThatOtherFan :whistle:)

Also I'm in no way reliving that run-in with you. Once again, It wasn't me that brought it up. It was other members on this forums that did. Because unlike you I don't have to constantly say "I'm legendary" "Oh I did this, I did that". It's dumb and only highlights how insecure you are which you're proving to me with each whiny and bitching response you post to me. :dance:

:lmao: at "I don't value your opinions" Is that why you were stomping all over that keyboard in that other thread over my opinion? Is that why you broke down apologized only to say you use the forum to communicate with old friends because you have none in real life? :lmao: :lmao:

What the fuck are you talking about?

:mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

I'm telling you to get over it because YOU were the one that came at me sideways. It's not that hard to comprehend. I was all puffed up? Since when? Bitch, all I do is respond to

1) anyone I disagree with

2) any bitch that quotes me

3) any bitch that tries to get cute.

You did 2 and 3 so I responded and now you're once again upset. Miss bitch, how the hell am I on you like flies on shit? :mellow: I could've sworn you were the one that quoted me in this thread, correct? If you're speaking about the old forum. Then tough shit. As I stated above - I respond to those I disagree with.

COMPLETED at you of all people on here saying - "Bitch it's pathetic" and "what's sadder"

No, cum guzzler. What's PATHETIC is you calling yourself legendary when 1) Nobody on here has dubbed you 'legendary' 2) Legends don't call their selves legend. That's a no-no. It just makes you look more irrelevant and foolish (ex: ThatOtherFan :whistle:)

Also I'm in no way reliving that run-in with you. Once again, It wasn't me that brought it up. It was other members on this forums that did. Because unlike you I don't have to constantly say "I'm legendary" "Oh I did this, I did that". It's dumb and only highlights how insecure you are which you're proving to me with each whiny and bitching response you post to me. :dance:

:lmao: at "I don't value your opinions" Is that why you were stomping all over that keyboard in that other thread over my opinion? Is that why you broke down apologized only to say you use the forum to communicate with old friends because you have none in real life? :lmao: :lmao:

Here you are writing novels again :excited: for a moment I forgot I was dealing with inbred mongoloid barbarians and regretted actually "going there" out of respect for Janet and Angie because it was her forum. I soon realized what and I do emphasize WHAT I was dealing with and continued on. You bitches don't phase me. I realize it's painful that the only place Janet matters is on this forum and it's all you guys have and for that I am truly sorry :lmao: And I will let all of God's stepchildren here have their fun in their haze of delusions :lmao:

I don't know what's going on in here, but it seems artisthekey is dragging the girls as usual... 2hqz8ug.jpg

So I'm just gonna sit back and watch all the fuckery...

dwrgg6.jpg

I will provide wigs to those that get snatched...

wigs.jpg

Take your pick.. :blush:

011-1.gif

The gals are seething mad and the claws are out! Must be a Rihclipse! :excited:

• Upvote 1

I don't know what's going on in here, but it seems artisthekey is dragging the girls as usual... 2hqz8ug.jpg

So I'm just gonna sit back and watch all the fuckery...

dwrgg6.jpg

I will provide wigs to those that get snatched...

wigs.jpg

Take your pick.. :blush:

You might want to start with yours once you read the thread! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: