ARE ARTISTS TRULY "ARTIST"???

janetDAYZ

in this industry a white performer can do less and get praised more it's a fact

example

Janet to madonna

Beyonce to Britney

Jay z to eminem

Rihanna to Taylor

Madonna gets more praise because she is indeed bigger than Janet and has been more influential.

Beyonce KILLS Britney in the praise department, and I have 10 pages of receipts to back that up.

Jay Z is widely considered one of the greatest right up there with 2pac and Biggie. I doubt Eminem has more street cred, which is VERY important in rap/hip-hop

Rihanna to Taylor, well that's a no-brainer.

Britney lips her ass off yes, but let's have a look at Britney when she was AROUND Rihanna's age:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONuHuiWwcJQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5Qrk3OYn_U

Notice the stage presence? Notice the confidence? Notice the applaud-worthy dancing? Notice the strong delivery? See the difference? Not only can Britney perform circles around Rihanna when she has her shit together, but she was SLAYING Rihanna for filth at a younger age. :mellow:

a-fucking-men! :dance:

your whole problem with Rihanna is that she took away some of Beyonce's shine and she didn't have to do half as much just admit it you come into her thread post negative remarks always down play her it clearly show you are pressed and it's funny as hell to be honest :lmao:

None of what you said was relevant to my post.

tumblr_kpq3j8xOh61qzw0uno1_500.jpg

None of what you said was relevant to my post.

tumblr_kpq3j8xOh61qzw0uno1_500.jpg

what i said was about everything Rihanna you never say anything nice it's always a bash fest with

her

and Britney dancing was her gimmick why has Rihanna stayed relevant for this long if she would have come out doing the dancing thing she would have got lost in the mix like the rest of them example Ciara

why would the AMA give her so much time to open the show why do she have so many #1 song and I'm not talking about the piggy back one she's doing something right

i can admit she lack stage presents but last night she was on point she was the talk of the night

Madonna gets more praise because she is indeed bigger than Janet and has been more influential.

Beyonce KILLS Britney in the praise department, and I have 10 pages of receipts to back that up.

Jay Z is widely considered one of the greatest right up there with 2pac and Biggie. I doubt Eminem has more street cred, which is VERY important in rap/hip-hop

Rihanna to Taylor, well that's a no-brainer.

2zog93p.gif

what i said was about everything Rihanna you never say anything nice it's always a bash fest with

her

and Britney dancing was her gimmick why has Rihanna stayed relevant for this long if she would have come out doing the dancing thing she would have got lost in the mix like the rest of them example Ciara

why would the AMA give her so much time to open the show why do she have so many #1 song and I'm not talking about the piggy back one she's doing something right

i can admit she lack stage presents but last night she was on point she was the talk of the night

I only bash Rihanna cuz you all do it to Beyonce. I see it as retribution, esp considering how most you acted in 2009. :coffee: Britney's dancing was no gimmick, simply for the fact that dancing was one her talents. A talent can not be a gimmick. Rihanna has stayed relevant for so long because of team constantly changing her image just to keep her relevant. I mean, the red hair? :mellow: Please. Let's be honest without ourselves before we can be honest with each other. Rihanna is a joke. Madonna and Janet don't have big robust voices like Whitney or Mariah, but they made up for it by changing and shaping the industry. They had ground breaking videos. They were innovative. Their staging and performances were ALWAYS on point (find me ONE bad performance from either artist during their hay-days). They changed the face of the industry. That is NOT what Rihanna is doing to compensate for her lack of talent. She doesn't have an album as significant as say Dangerously In Love or The Fame. She hasn't had a show stopping performance in her entire career. Nothing about her is jaw dropping. Has she ever performed at any major award show the same night when say Britney, Gaga, or Beyonce were performing? As long as she continues on this path, she will always play second fiddle to the pop trinity.;

Use that wig for yourself you bald headed bitch :sigh:

It's just really sad when someone stans over someone like Rihanna. It says a lot about how simple they are and how easily impressed :sigh: And gurl you wuz braggin about bein over 30 and witnessing all the great music? 1. Over 30 spending every day on the net... yikes get your life in order and 2. you should be able to realize Rihanna doesn't measure up :sigh:

Use that wig for yourself you bald headed bitch :sigh:

It's just really sad when someone stans over someone like Rihanna. It says a lot about how simple they are and how easily impressed :sigh: And gurl you wuz braggin about bein over 30 and witnessing all the great music? 1. Over 30 spending every day on the net... yikes get your life in order and 2. you should be able to realize Rihanna doesn't measure up :sigh:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:tumblr_laz60azWTp1qzclrjo1_250.png when nothing fails she get personal :fail: you dont know me

i see bald bitches cant take jokes