ARE ARTISTS TRULY "ARTIST"???

janetDAYZ

I dont get it you just co signing because i snatched yours i guest you should put it on

I don't wear wigs :rolleyes:

My name was brought up, and he wasn't lying about what he said.

You got "personal" by bringing my song up. I ain't mad about it

at all, in fact I said "touche" when you did it, 5 points for wit. :lol:

But...he was right. So... :coffee:

You guys can keep talking about your wigs. I'm good with my half-fro ;)

For what obvious reasons? :unsure: Both have done R&B music. One just happened to transcend past one genre of performers/artists. What difference is it gonna make talking with a die hard Madonna stan? :lol: They will just tell you that Madonna is far more influential because she outsold Janet. Plain and simple. Which that really isn't the case.

She's not black. :lmao: R&B acts aren't looking to Madonna for inspiration despite her doing R&B. :rolleyes::lol: I know a few Madonna stans that love Janet as well, and are pretty objective with both.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

First of all, I never said anything to you. It was DJ that brought it up and you wanted to get cute,quote me and ask who I was so I responded. As usual you caught feelings. So I encourage you to take that stick out of your ass and stop being an uptight, whinny bitch and get over it :dance: The thing is you always want to play victim and ask why me? why me? GET. OVER. IT.

and I'm not here for validation on a forum :lmao: :lmao: But I guess feeling "legendary" among members on an internet forum makes you feel better. More power to you but when it comes to reality and you finally log off that Macintosh. You will realize that you're not legendary at all. Poor you.

333z8g9.gif

and it was all in fun people take this forum too serious

She's not black. :lmao: R&B acts aren't looking to Madonna for inspiration despite her doing R&B. :rolleyes::lol: I know a few Madonna stans that love Janet as well, and are pretty objective with both.

Chile! :lmao: Elvis Presley is white yet R&B acts in the past and even now look(ed) up to him. So race plays no factor at all. The Janet blueprint has impacted girls of all races and cultures. I just don't see girls mimicking Madonna like they do Janet. And? I'm objective as well but I'm not gonna act like Madonna made a bigger impact in the industry. I will always admit that Madonna's music and overall impact is greater in Pop culture, though. So Idk why you're trying to act brand new. But I guess... :rolleyes:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

First of all, I never said anything to you. It was DJ that brought it up and you wanted to get cute,quote me and ask who I was so I responded. As usual you caught feelings. So I encourage you to take that stick out of your ass and stop being an uptight, whinny bitch and get over it :dance: The thing is you always want to play victim and ask why me? why me? GET. OVER. IT.

and I'm not here for validation on a forum :lmao: :lmao: But I guess feeling "legendary" among members on an internet forum makes you feel better. More power to you but when it comes to reality and you finally log off that Macintosh. You will realize that you're not legendary at all. Poor you.

lmao at you continually telling me to "get over it" :lmao: look at you bitch. you were all puffed up when you had 8 other buffoons cosigning by default :w00t: I wasn't talking to you either then, yet you were on me like flies to shit. Bitch it's pathetic. And what's even sadder is that you're still reliving this run-in with me. I am legendary and I don't need to try toots, and it doesn't mean anything to me, I actually hate 99% of you and don't value your opinions, yet I'm so no-no-notorioussssss. Who, are, you? Someone who starts online beef and steals gifs and lines from other forums cus you're just as unremarkable in real life as you are on here :w00t:

Chile! :lmao: Elvis Presley is white yet R&B acts in the past and even now look(ed) up to him. So race plays no factor at all. The Janet blueprint has impacted girls of all races and cultures. I just don't see girls mimicking Madonna like they do Janet. And? I'm objective as well but I'm not gonna act like Madonna made a bigger impact in the industry. I will always admit that Madonna's music and overall impact is greater in Pop culture, though. So Idk why you're trying to act brand new. But I guess... :rolleyes:

Right because the acts of that time didn't have R&B act of his caliber. If you look at it from the 80s til now, there was always a white counterpart in direct competition with the Black act; Janet-Madonna, Whitney-Mariah, Beyonce-Britney, etc. Additionally, that no matter how objective you can call yourself, there's always a little biased because you're here for Janet and not Madonna. I'm basing my opinions on how Madonna is regarded by critics and peers. Until I hear a formidable argument from Madonna's camp, then I'll be more inclined to argue Janet being more influential. :rolleyes:

Right because the acts of that time didn't have R&B act of his caliber. If you look at it from the 80s til now, there was always a white counterpart in direct competition with the Black act; Janet-Madonna, Whitney-Mariah, Beyonce-Britney, etc. Additionally, that no matter how objective you can call yourself, there's always a little biased because you're here for Janet and not Madonna. I'm basing my opinions on how Madonna is regarded by critics and peers. Until I hear a formidable argument from Madonna's camp, then I'll be more inclined to argue Janet being more influential. :rolleyes:

Dial 1-800-Mad-onna..