ARE ARTISTS TRULY "ARTIST"???

janetDAYZ

Right because the acts of that time didn't have R&B act of his caliber. If you look at it from the 80s til now, there was always a white counterpart in direct competition with the Black act; Janet-Madonna, Whitney-Mariah, Beyonce-Britney, etc. Additionally, that no matter how objective you can call yourself, there's always a little biased because you're here for Janet and not Madonna. I'm basing my opinions on how Madonna is regarded by critics and peers. Until I hear a formidable argument from Madonna's camp, then I'll be more inclined to argue Janet being more influential. :rolleyes:

No, R&B acts of that time were all black. He was white and he made his breakthrough and influenced many and even artists that influenced him (who are black).

Chile.....

fpb1j7.jpg

What do you think Madonna stans aren't a little biased as well? :rolleyes: and hear what from Madonna's camp? Do you honestly think her camp of stans will say "Madonna is influential but..."? :rolleyes:

Of course, Madonna is far more critically acclaimed and we all know why. :rolleyes: But whatever!

Here you are writing novels again :excited: for a moment I forgot I was dealing with inbred mongoloid barbarians and regretted actually "going there" out of respect for Janet and Angie because it was her forum. I soon realized what and I do emphasize WHAT I was dealing with and continued on. You bitches don't phase me. I realize it's painful that the only place Janet matters is on this forum and it's all you guys have and for that I am truly sorry :lmao: And I will let all of God's stepchildren here have their fun in their haze of delusions :lmao:

wasn't this the same type of shit that had you singing your 2010 version of Rben Studdard's Sorry For 2004???

No, R&B acts of that time were all black. He was white and he made his breakthrough and influenced many and even artists that influenced him (who are black).

Chile.....

fpb1j7.jpg

What do you think Madonna stans aren't a little biased as well? :rolleyes: and hear what from Madonna's camp? Do you honestly think her camp of stans will say "Madonna is influential but..."? :rolleyes:

Of course, Madonna is far more critically acclaimed and we all know why. :rolleyes: But whatever!

No I'm saying there was no R&B (or Black if you will) that was as popular as Elvis at that time. The first one we had was Michael....well when he was Black. So naturally they took Elvis' influence. As for Madonna, I just want to hear their opinions. I know how to get what I want. :rolleyes: I'm not here for arguments based on putting Janet down. :coffee:

You might want to start with yours once you read the thread! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Why would the girls attempt to come for me? I haven't even posted in this thread (except for the post you just quoted) :unsure:

Are the girls really that moved by my ICONIC status? They have to try and come for me in threads I'm not even apart of? :mellow:

My LEGENDARY and ICONIC status has the girls rattled as always, I guess... :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Why would the girls attempt to come for me? I haven't even posted in this thread (except for the post you just quoted) :unsure:

Are the girls really that moved by my ICONIC status? They have to try and come for me in threads I'm not even apart of? :mellow:

My LEGENDARY and ICONIC status has the girls rattled as always, I guess... :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

o79khz.jpg

lmao at you continually telling me to "get over it" :lmao: look at you bitch. you were all puffed up when you had 8 other buffoons cosigning by default :w00t: I wasn't talking to you either then, yet you were on me like flies to shit. Bitch it's pathetic. And what's even sadder is that you're still reliving this run-in with me. I am legendary and I don't need to try toots, and it doesn't mean anything to me, I actually hate 99% of you and don't value your opinions, yet I'm so no-no-notorioussssss. Who, are, you? Someone who starts online beef and steals gifs and lines from other forums cus you're just as unremarkable in real life as you are on here :w00t:

kp.gif

Here you are writing novels again :excited: for a moment I forgot I was dealing with inbred mongoloid barbarians and regretted actually "going there" out of respect for Janet and Angie because it was her forum. I soon realized what and I do emphasize WHAT I was dealing with and continued on. You bitches don't phase me. I realize it's painful that the only place Janet matters is on this forum and it's all you guys have and for that I am truly sorry :lmao: And I will let all of God's stepchildren here have their fun in their haze of delusions :lmao:

You read every word of it, hon :coffee:

Sit down! You don't forget shit hence you being the reason I'm playing catch with your ego right now :excited:

Now I must ask....

Why do you feel the need to explain yourself all the time?

2e376si.gif

I'd like to know.

If you're so unfazed why do you feel so compelled to constantly respond AND remain in this thread? If you don't care about 99% of this forum then why are you still on here? I swear, the one thing that gets on my nerves is a bitch that complains and talks about what they don't like, care about, etc. Why speak about it? be about it! Actions speak wayyyy louder than words.

There you go again with TRYING to shade Janet. :lmao:

It's the same cycle with you - "I'm unbothered, I don't care, Janet is irrelevant, I'm legendary" Rinse, latter and repeat :lmao:

Guess what?

No 1 curr

Continue to bask in your "I'm legendary and unbothered" delusions :lmao: ThatOtherFan did it better anyway :lmao: :lmao:

You read every word of it, hon :coffee:

Sit down! You don't forget shit hence you being the reason I'm playing catch with your ego right now :excited:

Now I must ask....

Why do you feel the need to explain yourself all the time?

2e376si.gif

I'd like to know.

If you're so unfazed why do you feel so compelled to constantly respond AND remain in this thread? If you don't care about 99% of this forum then why are you still on here? I swear, the one thing that gets on my nerves is a bitch that complains and talks about what they don't like, care about, etc. Why speak about it? be about it! Actions speak wayyyy louder than words.

There you go again with TRYING to shade Janet. :lmao:

It's the same cycle with you - "I'm unbothered, I don't care, Janet is irrelevant, I'm legendary" Rinse, latter and repeat :lmao:

Guess what?

No 1 curr

Continue to bask in your "I'm legendary and unbothered" delusions :lmao: ThatOtherFan did it better anyway :lmao: :lmao:

If I look hard enough will I find Moby Dick and Jane Eyre in these posts :unsure: