ARE ARTISTS TRULY "ARTIST"???

janetDAYZ

I'd love to hear your argument.....

There's no need for an argument. You know exactly what I'm talking about -- Janet influenced more artists, dancers and performers. It's that simple. Just look at Britney Spears, early-Christina, TLC, Aaliyah, Ciara, The pattern of Rihanna's albums/songs, BoA, etc. I can go on...

As I said before, Janet's impact as a artist and performer is far greater.

Just because Madonna sold more doesn't mean her impact is greater. If it were more artists would be emulating her rather than Janet.

There's no need for an argument. You know exactly what I'm talking about -- Janet influenced more artists, dancers and performers. It's that simple. Just look at Britney Spears, early-Christina, TLC, Aaliyah, Ciara, The pattern of Rihanna's albums/songs, BoA, etc. I can go on...

As I said before, Janet's impact as a artist and performer is far greater.

Just because Madonna sold more doesn't mean her impact is greater. If it were more artists would be emulating her rather than Janet.

And you are aware that Madonna has influenced a number of those artists as well? I guess it would be better to hear from a Madonna stan to get an opposing argument. I'm not here for one side of the spectrum.

Roc never shaded Janet. All he said was Janet doesn't look like the newborn child some of you were acting like. He said she looks good for her age. And then TOF, being the fake opportunist that he is, IRRELEVANTLY brought up Madonna, who had nothing to do with the conversation. And it went from there. And cosigning irrelevant comments does NOT negate the irrelevancy of the comment.

Secondly, understand that I have been following Janet's career since 1993, that's 17 years and counting. So it looks like the bandwagon left town before I could catch it. Additionally, I know more about Janet than you do and will EVER know, and all of my Janet threads have proven that. So the best thing you can do is sit down and accept what I'm saying as fact and deal with it.

your 1993 to my 1986 your playing catch up to me

Everyone knows it's you because of your usual and basic responses which are usually affiliated with Gaga, genius. But DEAD at you trying to play catch up when you were scalped, dragged and banned.

Poor that :lmao: :lmao:

Riddle yourself this, dickhead, Angie owns both of the forums, the one I was suspended from, and this one. Yet... here I am. :w00t: I am welcomed back here with open arms by the Queen Bee herself. So if you have a problem, sucks for you. I encourage you to get over any of your lingering resentments for me, but if you want to keep reveling in that instance where you all "dragged" me by all means go ahead. :lmao: Doesn't change the fact that I have no name but you will be inconsequential on here for as long as you post because you're just like every other "wig-snatching" "gif-posting" "kii-ing" standard bitch. I'd be mad too if I was dealing with someone so legendary :w00t:

Use that wig for yourself you bald headed bitch :sigh:

It's just really sad when someone stans over someone like Rihanna. It says a lot about how simple they are and how easily impressed :sigh: And gurl you wuz braggin about bein over 30 and witnessing all the great music? 1. Over 30 spending every day on the net... yikes get your life in order and 2. you should be able to realize Rihanna doesn't measure up :sigh:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

*DEAD/DEAD*

And you are aware that Madonna has influenced a number of those artists as well? I guess it would be better to hear from a Madonna stan to get an opposing argument. I'm not here for one side of the spectrum.

She didn't influence the R&B artists. I'm well aware she influenced a majority of the Pop female artists, though. A Madonna stan will only bring up her album sales and tour stats which is irrelevant to influence on the industry. Just look at Prince, James Brown, etc.

She didn't influence the R&B artists. I'm well aware she influenced a majority of the Pop female artists, though. A Madonna stan will only bring up her album sales and tour stats which is irrelevant to influence on the industry. Just look at Prince, James Brown, etc.

Well you can't really fault her for that for obvious reasons. But I'll have to talk to a die hard Madonna stan before I can argue who is more influential. I still say Madonna, but Janet is right on her ass.

Well you can't really fault her for that for obvious reasons. But I'll have to talk to a die hard Madonna stan before I can argue who is more influential. I still say Madonna, but Janet is right on her ass.

For what obvious reasons? :unsure: Both have done R&B music. One just happened to transcend past one genre of performers/artists. What difference is it gonna make talking with a die hard Madonna stan? :lol: They will just tell you that Madonna is far more influential because she outsold Janet. Plain and simple. Which that really isn't the case.

Riddle yourself this, dickhead, Angie owns both of the forums, the one I was suspended from, and this one. Yet... here I am. :w00t: I am welcomed back here with open arms by the Queen Bee herself. So if you have a problem, sucks for you. I encourage you to get over any of your lingering resentments for me, but if you want to keep reveling in that instance where you all "dragged" me by all means go ahead. :lmao: Doesn't change the fact that I have no name but you will be inconsequential on here for as long as you post because you're just like every other "wig-snatching" "gif-posting" "kii-ing" standard bitch. I'd be mad too if I was dealing with someone so legendary :w00t:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

First of all, I never said anything to you. It was DJ that brought it up and you wanted to get cute,quote me and ask who I was so I responded. As usual you caught feelings. So I encourage you to take that stick out of your ass and stop being an uptight, whinny bitch and get over it :dance: The thing is you always want to play victim and ask why me? why me? GET. OVER. IT.

and I'm not here for validation on a forum :lmao: :lmao: But I guess feeling "legendary" among members on an internet forum makes you feel better. More power to you but when it comes to reality and you finally log off that Macintosh. You will realize that you're not legendary at all. Poor you.

• Upvote 1