ARE ARTISTS TRULY "ARTIST"???

janetDAYZ

who are you again though, really :unsure:

The one that made you mad, breakdown and apologize for coming for THE Janhova. Everyone paid your sorry ass dust and you got banned. Now you're going by three dashes to remain anonymous from anymore dragging.

That's who I am.

f53j39.gif

• Upvote 2

The one that made you mad, breakdown and apologize for coming for THE Janhova. Everyone paid your sorry ass dust and you got banned. Now you're going by three dashes to remain anonymous from anymore dragging.

That's who I am.

f53j39.gif

I don't have a name and everyone knows it's me :excited:who the fuck are you? Your only memorable trait is an Anna Wintour av.

Use that wig for yourself you bald headed bitch :sigh:

It's just really sad when someone stans over someone like Rihanna. It says a lot about how simple they are and how easily impressed :sigh: And gurl you wuz braggin about bein over 30 and witnessing all the great music? 1. Over 30 spending every day on the net... yikes get your life in order and 2. you should be able to realize Rihanna doesn't measure up :sigh:

ROC IS COMING FOR WIGS TODAY!!! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

But I actually agree. I don't take some Janet stans seriously when they say their favorite female artist (or artist in general) behind Janet is Rihanna. :mellow: Like really? :umm:

ROC IS COMING FOR WIGS TODAY!!! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

But I actually agree. I don't take some Janet stans seriously when they say their favorite female artist (or artist in general) behind Janet is Rihanna. :mellow: Like really? :umm:

As long they behind Janhova, should you really care? :coffee:

Then you should know Madonna's impact is slightly greater than Janet's. When you're the best selling female artist three decades running in a foreign country, that should tell you something.

Now you know there's a difference between impacting the general public with your music and the music/entertainment industries. I'm well aware that Madonna's impact in music eclipses Janet's but her impact as in artist in the industry isn't like Janet's. These female artists are just emulating Janet's career and antics far more than Madge's.

Janet has influenced artists, dancers, performers, etc. in Pop, Rock AND R&B. Madge in Pop and Rock. There's a difference, dear. :coffee:

but roc's the same person that dissed the hell out of janet and you want to co sign with him

please and i dont have to show my stans for Janet on here i may be older and i know way more than you do as i said i was a fan when Janet was at her greatness you just jumping on the band wagon

I don't have a name and everyone knows it's me :excited:who the fuck are you? Your only memorable trait is an Anna Wintour av.

Everyone knows it's you because of your usual and basic responses which are usually affiliated with Gaga, genius. But DEAD at you trying to play catch up when you were scalped, dragged and banned.

Poor that :lmao: :lmao:

Now you know there's a difference between impacting the general public with your music and the music/entertainment industries. I'm well aware that Madonna's impact in music eclipses Janet's but her impact as in artist in the industry isn't like Janet's. These female artists are just emulating Janet's career and antics far more than Madge's.

Janet has influenced artists, dancers, performers, etc. in Pop, Rock AND R&B. Madge in Pop and Rock. There's a difference, dear. :coffee:

I'd love to hear your argument.....

but roc's the same person that dissed the hell out of janet and you want to co sign with him

please and i dont have to show my stans for Janet on here i may be older and i know way more than you do as i said i was a fan when Janet was at her greatness you just jumping on the band wagon

+1.

Roc never shaded Janet. All he said was Janet doesn't look like the newborn child some of you were acting like. He said she looks good for her age. And then TOF, being the fake opportunist that he is, IRRELEVANTLY brought up Madonna, who had nothing to do with the conversation. And it went from there. And cosigning irrelevant comments does NOT negate the irrelevancy of the comment.

Secondly, understand that I have been following Janet's career since 1993, that's 17 years and counting. So it looks like the bandwagon left town before I could catch it. Additionally, I know more about Janet than you do and will EVER know, and all of my Janet threads have proven that. So the best thing you can do is sit down and accept what I'm saying as fact and deal with it.