eye candy for us all! lol

lexus97

monicashannon-vi.jpg

When Life Imitates Art”…

Last year, when singer Monica met Lakers Guard Shannon Brown on the set of her music video, she probably never guessed he would be the man she would marry. Her fans chose him to be her husband in the final video for the song “Love All Over Me” and the two somehow began dating shortly afterwards. According to a source on the video set, Shannon kept saying “Make today real, this is the kind of wife I need”. Ten months later, she secretly married him in real life.

The two are now planning to have another wedding in front of family and friends that will take place on July 9th in Los Angeles. Approximately 300 extravagant invitations have been sent out which have been the talk of the town in Monica’s hometown of Atlanta. V-103′s Ryan Cameron announced that he had received the invitation and that it felt like a “summon from God” when he opened it:

monicashannon-vi.jpg

When Life Imitates Art”…

Last year, when singer Monica met Lakers Guard Shannon Brown on the set of her music video, she probably never guessed he would be the man she would marry. Her fans chose him to be her husband in the final video for the song “Love All Over Me” and the two somehow began dating shortly afterwards. According to a source on the video set, Shannon kept saying “Make today real, this is the kind of wife I need”. Ten months later, she secretly married him in real life.

The two are now planning to have another wedding in front of family and friends that will take place on July 9th in Los Angeles. Approximately 300 extravagant invitations have been sent out which have been the talk of the town in Monica’s hometown of Atlanta. V-103′s Ryan Cameron announced that he had received the invitation and that it felt like a “summon from God” when he opened it:

LOVE U LEXI BUT NO THANKS...

Archived