The last movie you saw at home/cinema - MOST POPULAR THREAD 2013/14

Selz

• 3 weeks later...

Avengers: Endgame B+

I was underwhelmed. It had loose odds and ends. After Loki did what he did why is it that we saw nor heard anything else from him? Hulk is my fave out of all of them but they made him a bitch once again. It dragged in some parts too. Infinity war was way better. I originally went into this movie planning on seeing it again but I just lost all interest after seeing it once. :sigh: 

6 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

Avengers: Endgame B+

I was underwhelmed. It had loose odds and ends. After Loki did what he did why is it that we saw nor heard anything else from him? Hulk is my fave out of all of them but they made him a bitch once again. It dragged in some parts too. Infinity war was way better. I originally went into this movie planning on seeing it again but I just lost all interest after seeing it once. :sigh: 

He has a show coming on Disney+ so I assume they want to deal with him there.

3 hours ago, kidfresh832 said:

He has a show coming on Disney+ so I assume they want to deal with him there.

hmm i don't think he's built up enough attraction to have a solid fan base that will watch a show about him

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, vibeology said:

what you think?

I didn't get to see it cause my friend Stewart flaked at the last minute talking about his wife wanted to take their daughter to the park and do some other stuff. Like wtf that gotta do with us going to the movies like YOU wanted to? Anyway Saturday I went with my friend Kevin to see John Wick 3. 

John Wick 3: -A 

If you haven't watched the first 2 then don't watch this one or you won't know what's going on. It was action packed from beginning til end. Kevin said he liked it but it lagged but i'm like "bitch were we watching the same movie?" Some of the fight scenes had everybody in the theater going "ooooh!, wow, and daaaamn!" including me. well worth the money.

On 6/3/2019 at 7:50 AM, JoeJoe said:

I didn't get to see it cause my friend Stewart flaked at the last minute talking about his wife wanted to take their daughter to the park and do some other stuff. Like wtf that gotta do with us going to the movies like YOU wanted to? Anyway Saturday I went with my friend Kevin to see John Wick 3. 

John Wick 3: -A 

If you haven't watched the first 2 then don't watch this one or you won't know what's going on. It was action packed from beginning til end. Kevin said he liked it but it lagged but i'm like "bitch were we watching the same movie?" Some of the fight scenes had everybody in the theater going "ooooh!, wow, and daaaamn!" including me. well worth the money.

I seen both but honestly don't really remember either

So co-worker was up my ass :umm:  about John Wick, and I told him look I'll check em out, mind you I haven't seen any of them :lol:  I started watching the first one last night and it's pretty good so far. John Wick is a classic action type film from the start, I'm pleasantly surprised :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/4/2019 at 11:19 AM, kidfresh832 said:

Spider-Man Far from Home- B the end credits raise it to B+

This is the last movie I saw too and I give it the same rating. It lagged and it was underwhelming. Way over-hyped. The ending credits was really good so i'm interested in seeing the next movie already.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...