The last movie you saw at home/cinema - MOST POPULAR THREAD 2013/14

Selz

Phyllis is SO believable. I know some women exactly like her. :lol: Oh really? Please don't tell me Dwight is one of them. He's funny sometimes, but I usually get annoyed with him.

One of my old co-workers was exactly like her :lol: Oh I hate Dwight. He gets on my nerves, and I don't understand why he's one of the popular ones. I love Kelly and and Pam. Michael is cool too, but not a favorite of mine.

One of my old co-workers was exactly like her :lol: Oh I hate Dwight. He gets on my nerves, and I don't understand why he's one of the popular ones. I love Kelly and and Pam. Michael is cool too, but not a favorite of mine.

Ahhh I'm so glad you said Kelly, I love her! She never gets enough lines. I love how superficial she is. I could quote so many moments from her. :asham: Pam is a sweetheart too.

Yess! :lmao: And I love the little things she says. Like when the new boss takes over (Idris Elba) and she asks him if she can leave early to pick up her sister because they're really close. "We're like the Kardashians." :lmao:

:lmao: They really need to put her in the spotlight more.