Essence’s 50 Most Powerful R&B Artist of All Time

Escapade

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why can't it be both Pop and R&B? So you trying to say that even billboard and everything else that says it's a pop is lying? :mellow:

Because pop isn't a genre. It's short of popular music. RTT is an R&B song. As is "In The Closet" and a bunch of other songs. iTunes labels the janet. album as a pop album despite it being a mix of a few genres.

Er, Michael should def be #1- he's one of the most powerful artists of ALL TIME in any genre, so R&B he should def be #1. Janet should be WAY higher than rihanna wtf?! rihanna shouldn't be on this list whatsoever. replace rihanna with mariah and then maybe this wouldn't be such a flop list

Because pop isn't a genre. It's short of popular music. RTT is an R&B song. As is "In The Closet" and a bunch of other songs. iTunes labels the janet. album as a pop album despite it being a mix of a few genres.

wtf! give me the link to the clip in your avatar! :o

Er, Michael should def be #1- he's one of the most powerful artists of ALL TIME in any genre, so R&B he should def be #1. Janet should be WAY higher than rihanna wtf?! rihanna shouldn't be on this list whatsoever. replace rihanna with mariah and then maybe this wouldn't be such a flop list

One of? I thought he was THE most powerful of all time? :unsure:

I said one of because I'm not sure between him and the Beatles. I'm pretty sure it's Mike but I didn't wanna say anything I wasn't 100% on :wink:

you'll be safe to say MJ here because we already discussed it here and MJ won with flying colors. for the few who didn't like it. They will deal. :coffee:

You don't know who Gamble & Huff are?

pfft LOLOL cmon aside from the the soul train theme song? if they're gonna do that, where is Sly & the family stone, Minnie Riperton, Rick James, Debarge, Chic, Ohio players, Rolls Royce?? :hmph: once again and once and for all, this list, in general, is a dam flop! #YEAISAIDIT

YOU SEE HOW ALL THESE LIST BE DISSIN JANET...GOD FORBID SOMETHING HAPPEN TO HER THEY GON TRY TO BE ALL ON HER DICK...AND THEY GON GET A SHIT LOAD OF HATE MAIL FROM ME TOO...LIKE THAT DAMN FUSE SEXIEST VIDEOS LIST :flipoff:

YOU SEE HOW ALL THESE LIST BE DISSIN JANET...GOD FORBID SOMETHING HAPPEN TO HER THEY GON TRY TO BE ALL ON HER DICK...AND THEY GON GET A SHIT LOAD OF HATE MAIL FROM ME TOO...LIKE THAT DAMN FUSE SEXIEST VIDEOS LIST :flipoff:

Im liking yo feet :filenails: and them toes

Archived