BETTER SINGER: P!NK VS Lady Gaga...

King Baby

27 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• P!nk
    • Lady Gaga
    • About evenly matched

Singer as who has the better voice? If so than it's a battle between glitter in the air and Speechless

I was going to vote for Gaga but i'll give it to Pink cuz her voice has more emotion and feels more "honest" and vulnerable for lack of better words

Singer as who has the better voice? If so than it's a battle between glitter in the air and Speechless

I was going to vote for Gaga but i'll give it to Pink cuz her voice has more emotion and feels more "honest" and vulnerable for lack of better words

P!nk's voice is more flexible. She can sing rock and then pretty it up for R&B with a falsetto, and she can do it upside down. Gaga is just a power singer.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

behave :shifty:

lookin good my dude :thumbup: and i love those piercings, did they hurt? i want something new and those look hot, i may steal them lol

thanks ^_^ its actually just 1 in the left ear, I have the image overlaid on itself. I actually just got it this week and no it was a breeze ^_^ I know u have ur nips done right? anything else? I also have 2 in my right ear.

Archived