Chris Brown Is Not Homophobic; He Just Likes Calling People "Faggots"

SonofBaldwin

You don't even know what he said was true and the stuff you posted doesn't mean hes homophobic.

Some gay people need to understand you might NEVER be accepted by some people. Thats just life gays cant force their views on people just like people who don't understand or like gay people cant force their ways on the gays. Respect is what everyone wants and what he said to raz and the camera man wasn't that serious to call out the pink mafia.

For the record I don't say things just go to against the grain but sometimes yall take things a bit too seriously... Real change is taking action leading by example not attacking people who don't agree with the gay thing. Do you actively participate in gay rights in your area? Do you help the younger gays who struggle with their sexuality? Stuff like that seems more productive than bashing chris brown to me.

There's a difference between unacceptance and being called names. You don't have to demean something to not accept it, and that's what I have an issue with. I don't actively participate in gay rights initiatives, and I don't need to in order to disagree with small-minded ignorance. You might be happy with "gay" and "faggot" being normalized but it doesn't mean those who disagree are too sensitive.

Did you read my response.... you picked out one statement... I know you're passionate about gay rights thats fine. However attacking chris brown for allegedly calling someone faggot.. won't help the situation. Ignorance vs Ignorance wont help anyone grow or evolve as a human being. Perhaps if it is true a gay guy could sit him down and talk to him about how that could be hurtful. Thats how you combat some ignorance through education and patience. I would never really attack people who feel being gay is wrong because thats their opinion... if they did it in a disrespectful way thats another story.

Hes an industry boy I find it hard to believe he homophobic since I'm sure alot of gays help him with his image and stuff behind the scenes. I would rather he say his ignorant shit and be real so he can be corrected than have someone like beyonce use gays but not fully support their rights or have a true stance on the issue.

I used to think Beyonce wasn't supportive of gays either but I don't think that's the case at all now. Beyonce doesn't speak on anything political AT ALL ... She really does not like to get caught up in any type of topics that will have her name on a cover with her being slandered or misconstrued her views. Beyonce just has a paticular PR method that works for her. I'm sure off screen she is more than supportive in every way. I mean Beyonce talks about supporting women but she even has a light hearted approach to that topic ... when do you ever hear her mention spousal or verbal abuse in relationships if ever

I used to think Beyonce wasn't supportive of gays either but I don't think that's the case at all now. Beyonce doesn't speak on anything political AT ALL ... She really does not like to get caught up in any type of topics that will have her name on a cover with her being slandered or misconstrued her views. Beyonce just has a paticular PR method that works for her. I'm sure off screen she is more than supportive in every way. I mean Beyonce talks about supporting women but she even has a light hearted approach to that topic ... when do you ever hear her mention spousal or verbal abuse in relationships if ever

In the pierce morgan interview she discussed how people should support obama....

There's a difference between unacceptance and being called names. You don't have to demean something to not accept it, and that's what I have an issue with. I don't actively participate in gay rights initiatives, and I don't need to in order to disagree with small-minded ignorance. You might be happy with "gay" and "faggot" being normalized but it doesn't mean those who disagree are too sensitive.

Sitting on the sidelines doesn't do shit for the cause at some point you have to give back. Either thru helping someone be more comfortable with their sexuality or confronting ignorance in a way that the person could learn from it. To me its the equivalent of complaining about an outcome of a election and not voting or participating to help.

Its so easy to sit up here and attack chris brown or anyone who has issues with gays but it takes real courage to actually talk to them and find out what the root of their issue is often its not even what you think it is.

My issue with the pink mafia is that they attack people until they say sorry. Anyone can say sorry and not really mean it that doesn't change anything... When you teach someone in a respectful way its wrong to gay bash they would probably receive it better.

Did you read my response.... you picked out one statement... I know you're passionate about gay rights thats fine. However attacking chris brown for allegedly calling someone faggot.. won't help the situation. Ignorance vs Ignorance wont help anyone grow or evolve as a human being. Perhaps if it is true a gay guy could sit him down and talk to him about how that could be hurtful. Thats how you combat some ignorance through education and patience. I would never really attack people who feel being gay is wrong because thats their opinion... if they did it in a disrespectful way thats another story.

Hes an industry boy I find it hard to believe he homophobic since I'm sure alot of gays help him with his image and stuff behind the scenes. I would rather he say his ignorant shit and be real so he can be corrected than have someone like beyonce use gays but not fully support their rights or have a true stance on the issue.

I read your response dear. The fact of the matter is that there are people who are affected by this kind of talk. Especially young gay teens. It dosen't make them sensitive, some people just don't have a strong support system nor background. Others just don't find it cute. If he's "ignorant" and from the south. Which sounds like another insult to me. He needs to be put in check when he's out of line. Instead of people making lame excuses for his ignorant behavior.

Sitting on the sidelines doesn't do shit for the cause at some point you have to give back. Either thru helping someone be more comfortable with their sexuality or confronting ignorance in a way that the person could learn from it. To me its the equivalent of complaining about an outcome of a election and not voting or participating to help.

Its so easy to sit up here and attack chris brown or anyone who has issues with gays but it takes real courage to actually talk to them and find out what the root of their issue is often its not even what you think it is.

My issue with the pink mafia is that they attack people until they say sorry. Anyone can say sorry and not really mean it that doesn't change anything... When you teach someone in a respectful way its wrong to gay bash they would probably receive it better.

I don't think it's THAT serious. He's a big boy. And even though he's from the south and ignorant. He knows right from wrong. He may not be homophobic, he might not have meant real harm by it. But you can't just throw out words like that everytime some idiot pisses you off when you are constantly under a microscope. I think a slap in the hand may have done it.

I believe Chris is a good guy deep inside. He just dosen't control his temper and people are getting sick of his shit already. It's time for him to grow the fuck up and continue to make music and be the talented man he was meant to be.

I don't think it's THAT serious. He's a big boy. And even though he's from the south and ignorant. He knows right from wrong. He may not be homophobic, he might not have meant real harm by it. But you can't just throw out words like that everytime some idiot pisses you off when you are constantly under a microscope. I think a slap in the hand may have done it.

I believe Chris is a good guy deep inside. He just dosen't control his temper and people are getting sick of his shit already. It's time for him to grow the fuck up and continue to make music and be the talented man he was meant to be.

Jodi if we keep having these heat conversations imma have to lick your pussy... that will shut u up lol

Chris team has denied verified behavior before, but here you go:

http://www.rhymeswithsnitch.com/2011/07/chris-brown-calls-foul-on-gay-slurs.html#more

Chris Brown Calls Foul on Gay Slurs

chris+brown+f+yeah.jpg

Chris Brown is flat out denying he called anybody anything at a pick-up basketball game in LA...

After reports circulated that Chris Brown was overheard using gay slurs in a fit of rage at a basketball game, Chris' people released the following statement,

"A totally fictitious article ran in the current Star Magazine (issue date July 25, 2011) accusing our client Chris Brown of doing something that he did not do. The article claimed that on June 29, 2011, Chris participated in a pick up basketball game at 24 Hour Fitness Center in LA and said some very inappropriate statements. The incident described did not occur, nor did the Star ever contact Chris' representatives to request comment or confirmation.

"Chris was filming a video with AceHood on June 29 and never left the set. He spent the entire day with dozens of members of the production team filming the video for "Body To Body" at 1870 Sunset Plaza in West Hollywood. The Star accompanied the fabricated story with a photo of Chris playing basketball in New York that was taken on the day of his F.A.M.E. CD release in March.

"Chris Brown's management is considering taking appropriate legal action against the paper... We stand behind our client and want to set the record straight that this did not happen."

Thank God you didn't make another thread.. ^_^

LOL! It didn't seem like another thread was necessary since this is the exact same subject. Although, I know some of the posters here think a new thread is required for every single new thought they have. LOL!

LOL! It didn't seem like another thread was necessary since this is the exact same subject. Although, I know some of the posters here think a new thread is required for every single new thought they have. LOL!

Yes lawd.. :asham:

Chris team has denied verified behavior before, but here you go:

http://www.rhymeswithsnitch.com/2011/07/chris-brown-calls-foul-on-gay-slurs.html#more

Chris Brown Calls Foul on Gay Slurs

chris+brown+f+yeah.jpg

Chris Brown is flat out denying he called anybody anything at a pick-up basketball game in LA...

After reports circulated that Chris Brown was overheard using gay slurs in a fit of rage at a basketball game, Chris' people released the following statement,

"A totally fictitious article ran in the current Star Magazine (issue date July 25, 2011) accusing our client Chris Brown of doing something that he did not do. The article claimed that on June 29, 2011, Chris participated in a pick up basketball game at 24 Hour Fitness Center in LA and said some very inappropriate statements. The incident described did not occur, nor did the Star ever contact Chris' representatives to request comment or confirmation.

"Chris was filming a video with AceHood on June 29 and never left the set. He spent the entire day with dozens of members of the production team filming the video for "Body To Body" at 1870 Sunset Plaza in West Hollywood. The Star accompanied the fabricated story with a photo of Chris playing basketball in New York that was taken on the day of his F.A.M.E. CD release in March.

"Chris Brown's management is considering taking appropriate legal action against the paper... We stand behind our client and want to set the record straight that this did not happen."

GOOD BOY CHRIS TURNER!!! :thumbup::clapping:

Archived