In what video do YOU feel Janet LOOKED her ultimate/absolute BEST?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im glad people are remembering I Want You...always thought she looked most beautiful there.

I was not feeling the A4U era look until SOAG vid :umm:.

Are you serious? :mellow:

She was STUNNING in A4U and STCML videos (they rivaled the janet era look -which most of us have said is her most beautiful) ..SOAG is actually where it was lost. :lol: She wasn't as striking in that video to me..

so bizarre you think the other way around :lol:

She was STUNNING in A4U and STCML videos (they rivaled the janet era look -which most of us have said is her most beautiful) ..SOAG is actually where it was lost. :lol: She wasn't as striking in that video to me..

i think she was waaay too skinny in the AFY video

Together Again Deeper Mix. GTIG. LWNDWY. Damita Jo era anything....AFY was gorgeous but soooo skinny.

Damn...I could just keep going lmao. She's only the most gorgeous woman in the world (to me) so narrowing down is a bit difficult....

Together Again Deeper Mix. GTIG. LWNDWY. Damita Jo era anything....AFY was gorgeous but soooo skinny.

Damn...I could just keep going lmao. She's only the most gorgeous woman in the world (to me) so narrowing down is a bit difficult....

Curvier Janet is much more appealing to me. Any time Janet loses weight drastically (DRM-A4U, beginning of 20YO) she looks older to me. Those vids were more striking because it was Janet all abs and teeth :dance: I would go as far to say that A4U was her worst looking era :umm:

She fucking glowed during the DJ era imo :wub:

Im glad people are remembering I Want You...always thought she looked most beautiful there.

I was not feeling the A4U era look until SOAG vid :umm:.

IWY is a little too... airbrushed?... for my taste. Too perfect. I know it isn't actually airbrushed, but it's so soft around the edges and shot just so we have this stunning image of Janet. But you don't see her up close and she doesn't make many expressions except for the end and that big, beautiful smile.

It's something that her older videos had, something which makes the better, in my opinion.

IWY is a little too... airbrushed?... for my taste. Too perfect. I know it isn't actually airbrushed, but it's so soft around the edges and shot just so we have this stunning image of Janet. But you don't see her up close and she doesn't make many expressions except for the end and that big, beautiful smile.

It's something that her older videos had, something which makes the better, in my opinion.

I actually think A4U is more airbrushed than IWY...I hear what your saying but still love it.

Failing that, i think i would give it to TTWLG.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived