My grandma just died and all hell's about to break loose

JoeJoe

Wow! Well you know it's the typical family shit. When it comes to the legal stuff they have no idea that out of my Grandma's 7 kids that my momma has power of attourney. My mom got it that about 15yrs ago and has kept it secret til now. Still no one but my Aunt Shirley knows and they're both keepin' it secret until its time to get lawyers involved. None of the kids helped take care of my Grandma but my mom and my Great Aunt Maxine is running around throwing it around in all my Aunt's and Uncle's faces and they gettin' pissed off. Its a sad time but just like family drama is bound to happen.

aww sawwy joe

were gonna have the same prob in my family bcuz my grandmas leaving me everything and only my mom knows

Thanks guys. Yes Boi you gonna get so much shade thrown at you. Its sad cause my Uncle Robert who's the baby he's 40 something and he has a big ass house and didn't even let his own mom stay there when she needed. When the hurricane his the Gulf Of Mexico last year all the kids left my Grandma and went their own way out of town. Now everyone is suspecting that the house my Uncle Robert is in was either gained by using my Grandma's land as collateral or its her house period. If that's true then its all bad cause my momma said that Uncle Robert is either gonna have to pay her rent or move out cause that house and land is my mom's since my Grandma signed EVERYTHING to my momma as Power of Attourney. The funeral is this Saturday and my Grandma just passed yesterday. Its so sudden and now I gotta try to get back out to Texas asap.

Thanks guys. Yes Boi you gonna get so much shade thrown at you. Its sad cause my Uncle Robert who's the baby he's 40 something and he has a big ass house and didn't even let his own mom stay there when she needed. When the hurricane his the Gulf Of Mexico last year all the kids left my Grandma and went their own way out of town. Now everyone is suspecting that the house my Uncle Robert is in was either gained by using my Grandma's land as collateral or its her house period. If that's true then its all bad cause my momma said that Uncle Robert is either gonna have to pay her rent or move out cause that house and land is my mom's since my Grandma signed EVERYTHING to my momma as Power of Attourney. The funeral is this Saturday and my Grandma just passed yesterday. Its so sudden and now I gotta try to get back out to Texas asap.

my momma will check everylast one of em before thier plane lands :coffee:

but i hope u feel better you have my # if u need to talk or anything

my momma will check everylast one of em before thier plane lands :coffee:

but i hope u feel better you have my # if u need to talk or anything

I wish any of my Uncles or Aunts would try starting some drama wit my momma in front of me just cause she's power of Attourney. I'm the favorite of all my Aunt's and Uncle's Nephews but I will become the least favorite in a second messin' wit my momma. It ain't her fault that Grandma chose her. That must tell you something. :coffee: A few of my other Aunts have nice houses too and never let my Grandma come stay. They all pushed her off on my momma :umm: Thanks for all you guy's consolences.

Wow! Well you know it's the typical family shit. When it comes to the legal stuff they have no idea that out of my Grandma's 7 kids that my momma has power of attourney. My mom got it that about 15yrs ago and has kept it secret til now. Still no one but my Aunt Shirley knows and they're both keepin' it secret until its time to get lawyers involved. None of the kids helped take care of my Grandma but my mom and my Great Aunt Maxine is running around throwing it around in all my Aunt's and Uncle's faces and they gettin' pissed off. Its a sad time but just like family drama is bound to happen.

My grandma passed this summer, and she has 13 kids, so it was alot of drama, apparently she wanted to be cremated and only a few knew, and basically it was like well if those 4 very different people are all on the page its probably true she wanted to be cremated she said she didnt want to be in a box in a plot where no one came to visit or take care of the plot, in any case my family basically fell apart over the insurance money, my mother took care of her but she did not have a policy on her as she was told she should have done.

My grandma passed this summer, and she has 13 kids, so it was alot of drama, apparently she wanted to be cremated and only a few knew, and basically it was like well if those 4 very different people are all on the page its probably true she wanted to be cremated she said she didnt want to be in a box in a plot where no one came to visit or take care of the plot, in any case my family basically fell apart over the insurance money, my mother took care of her but she did not have a policy on her as she was told she should have done.

Well the thing here is i'm hearing everyone wants my grandma creamated but my Aunt Liz don't want it. She's the one who took it among herself to plan this funeral so quickly and by herself just so she could take credit for doin' it all. Ugh

my condolences JoeJoe. i'ma holla at u later. :cry:

:tear: omg that's fucked up :censored:

Yes and thats some sad shit to find out about her. She was my favorite Aunt growing up. My sister also just told me that the 1st day my grandma was in the hospital my Aunt Liz left the hospital to go look for my Grandma's purse for her wallet and insurance papers :mellow:

Yes and thats some sad shit to find out about her. She was my favorite Aunt growing up. My sister also just told me that the 1st day my grandma was in the hospital my Aunt Liz left the hospital to go look for my Grandma's purse for her wallet and insurance papers :mellow:

wow karmas gonna bite her in the ass hard