The Official Legendtina Aguilera Thread

Mr. Wonder

"If she wants to" that's funny.. As if she had a choice...

As if she can control consumers' behaviors.. As if she has a fan base or a niche in the market. Yeah.. "If she wants to" :coffee:

The delusion in this thread.. Full of opinions but 0 facts when it comes to Xtina's fans

The proof that she had a choice was her 1st single that was a easy top 10 jumper if she wanted it to be.............so yea, she had a choice :)

I think you mean the JT thread, meanwhile here you've repeatedly lied & reached, and been proven wrong....and we're the ones with "0 facts"...right...

The amount of albums she's sold

accomplishments

her 2 flop albums won't have anything to do with that if she pulls it together if she wants to.

If we based it off that ...do you know how many ppl would be considered legends? :blink: Sales dont make a legend.

Accomplishments? You make it sound like this bitch has racked up trillions of awards.. Beyonce, Alicia Keys and even Britney has more accolades and awards than Xtina..I haven't even seen her win that many awards..and I'm a faithful award show viewer. As far as her tours....um.. that doesnt make you a legend either just because you had a few successful tours, if thats the case Rihanna's close to being a legend.

If she pulls what together? She has already tapped out. Xtina is not gonna have another successful album. Her fanbase is GONE. Why are you acting as if she still has this massive fanbase? If she was in high demand she would not be flopping...her records would be selling like Gaga and the rest of them hoes. she stopped caring becuz she KNOWS she's not "hot" anymore..its not that she chose to not care.

I consider legendary having something significant and that nobody beofre them has done, that being said I don't see Bey being legendary for anything beyond how many years she's been in the industry.

what has Xtina done that hasn't been done before????? :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

You seriously think Xtina deserves to be legendary over Beyonce? Something is wrong with you.

If we based it off that ...do you know how many ppl would be considered legends? :blink: Sales dont make a legend.

Accomplishments? You make it sound like this bitch has racked up trillions of awards.. Beyonce, Alicia Keys and even Britney has more accolades and awards than Xtina..I haven't even seen her win that many awards..and I'm a faithful award show viewer. As far as her tours....um.. that doesnt make you a legend either just because you had a few successful tours, if thats the case Rihanna's close to being a legend.

If she pulls what together? She has already tapped out. Xtina is not gonna have another successful album. Her fanbase is GONE. Why are you acting as if she still has this massive fanbase? If she was in high demand she would not be flopping...her records would be seeling like Gaga and the rest of them hoes.

LOL I didn't say JUST sales lol. (if that were the case Bey would be a candiddate lol

Really? Britney has more awards than Christina? LOL You're funny "few successful tours", 1 of which was the most successful tour by a women in 2007....little tour lol if you say so..

So basically what you're saying is it's impossible for a aritst that has 2 flop albums out of 7 flopped. If she didn't have any kind of fanbase the album would've opened with worst numbers than it did, her debut single wouldnt've opened as high as it did....

what has Xtina done that hasn't been done before????? :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

You seriously think Xtina deserves to be legendary over Beyonce? Something is wrong with you.

What other mainstream vocalist also had raunchy songs as well as being a dancer (don't even say Bey, Bey can sing but she wasn't and isn't known for her ballads like Xtina is)

The proof that she had a choice was her 1st single that was a easy top 10 jumper if she wanted it to be.............so yea, she had a choice :)

I think you mean the JT thread, meanwhile here you've repeatedly lied & reached, and been proven wrong....and we're the ones with "0 facts"...right...

But that shitty song didn't even crack the top 20 :umm: after she performed it

LOL I didn't say JUST sales lol. (if that were the case Bey would be a candiddate lol

Really? Britney has more awards than Christina? LOL You're funny "few successful tours", 1 of which was the most successful tour by a women in 2007....little tour lol if you say so..

So basically what you're saying is it's impossible for a aritst that has 2 flop albums out of 7 flopped. If she didn't have any kind of fanbase the album would've opened with worst numbers than it did, her debut single wouldnt've opened as high as it did....

What other mainstream vocalist also had raunchy songs as well as being a dancer (don't even say Bey, Bey can sing but she wasn't and isn't known for her ballads like Xtina is)

Bey is more of a candidate than Xtina ...ppl are already referring to Beyonce being iconic..she's a hop,skip, and a jump away from being a legend...whens the last time you heard ANYONE refer to Xtina getting close to becoming a legend or iconic? i hear that more with Britney ..not Xtina AT ALL.

Yes, Britney does have more awards than Xtina...They use to be in the same categories and Britney use to snatch em all up...Xtina has not won that many awards... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: STOP IT...you're hilarious right now. And wow she had ONE tour that was the most successful female tour of the year ..wowwwwww...that has never happen with any other female in the history of tours....she's done something unheard of. :lmao:

If they are barely talking about Xtina now ...what makes you think she's on her way to legendary status? she hasn't done ENOUGH to get to that level. With you being a fan of Janet..you should know better. Look at the icons like Prince,Mj,Janet,Madonna ...where does Xtina fit in..what has she done that even makes her close to being on thier level? Their careers outlasted hers as far as success ..not to mention they have had a HUGE impact on pop culture..Xtina was just apart of the pop explosion because of timing.

Beyonce has it ALL >>>>>> :mellow: She's a GREAT vocalist and she can dance BETTER than Xtina ...she is the whole package...Xtina is a limited dancer...she's not that great at all...dont even act like she murders the stage more than Beyonce. STOP.

But that shitty song didn't even crack the top 20 :umm: after she performed it

SHE NEVER PEFROMED IT LOFL!!! And it got great public and critical reception....only 1 person comes to mind about not liking it......

Bey is more of a candidate than Xtina ...ppl are already referring to Beyonce being iconic..she's a hop,skip, and a jump away from being a legend...whens the last time you heard ANYONE refer to Xtina getting close to becoming a legend or iconic? i hear that more with Britney ..not Xtina AT ALL.

Yes, Britney does have more awards than Xtina...They use to be in the same categories and Britney use to snatch em all up...Xtina has not won that many awards... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: STOP IT...you're hilarious right now. And wow she had ONE tour that was the most successful female tour of the year ..wowwwwww...that has never happen with any other female in the history of tours....she's done something unheard of. :lmao:

If they are barely talking about Xtina now ...what makes you think she's on her way to legendary status? she hasn't done ENOUGH to get to that level. With you being a fan of Janet..you should know better. Look at the icons like Prince,Mj,Janet,Madonna ...where does Xtina fit in..what has she done that even makes her close to being on thier level? Their careers outlasted hers as far as success ..not to mention they have had a HUGE impact on pop culture..Xtina was just apart of the pop explosion because of timing.

Beyonce has it ALL >>>>>> :mellow: She's a GREAT vocalist and she can dance BETTER than Xtina ...she is the whole package...Xtina is a limited dancer...she's not that great at all...dont even act like she murders the stage more than Beyonce. STOP.

Legends are original, and started something nobody before them did.........Bey aint even in the running. She's just now reaching Iconic, which is where Christina has been for 10 years. And actually at the Alma awards they used the term legendary when describing her.....seems you're only paying attention to what you want to. Never happend to any "flop" artist (that you try to make her out to be) in history to have the most successful world tour of a year..........nice try tho. :lmao: She really makes you & Game reach for the stars.

Who's "barely" talking about her? She was everywhere in the last 2 years including in the news, so do you mean you and your friends arent talking about her or something?

You're right she has no awards..............all 155 of these are imaginary http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_awards_and_nominations_received_by_Christina_Aguilera :lmao:

Wait a minute now, you're saying Christina isn't a legend for having 2 out of 7 flop albums.....but Prince is a legend when he has way more flop albums (tho it doesn't matter because they're both artist who don't care about hits) than hit ones? Exactly what hasn't she done that disqualifies her automatically? Cause her actual stats tell another side

Beyonce "has it all" (pure comedy), but not a mega hit ballad like Christina....or originality.....or the ability to emote or act..... And NO she's not at all a better dancer than Christina (guess you didn't see Burlesque) Bey is all head, hips, sholders and ass. Meanwhile Christina did the foot work and could throw down. Bey can be YOUR total package but I like singers who don't look like they're reading cue cards when they're singing ballads. I'm gonna take a huge guess that you havent seen any footage of any of Xtina's tours :lmao:

Legends are original, and started something nobody before them did.........Bey aint even in the running. She's just now reaching Iconic, which is where Christina has been for 10 years. And actually at the Alma awards they used the term legendary when describing her.....seems you're only paying attention to what you want to. Never happend to any "flop" artist (that you try to make her out to be) in history to have the most successful world tour of a year..........nice try tho. :lmao: She really makes you & Game reach for the stars.

Who's "barely" talking about her? She was everywhere in the last 2 years including in the news, so do you mean you and your friends arent talking about her or something?

You're right she has no awards..............all 155 of these are imaginary http://en.wikipedia....tina_Aguilera�� :lmao:

Wait a minute now, you're saying Christina isn't a legend for having 2 out of 7 flop albums.....but Prince is a legend when he has way more flop albums (tho it doesn't matter because they're both artist who don't care about hits) than hit ones? Exactly what hasn't she done that disqualifies her automatically? Cause her actual stats tell another side

Beyonce "has it all" (pure comedy), but not a mega hit ballad like Christina....or originality.....or the ability to emote or act..... And NO she's not at all a better dancer than Christina (guess you didn't see Burlesque) Bey is all head, hips, sholders and ass. Meanwhile Christina did the foot work and could throw down. Bey can be YOUR total package but I like singers who don't look like they're reading cue cards when they're singing ballads. I'm gonna take a huge guess that you havent seen any footage of any of Xtina's tours :lmao:

no one is 100% original in the past 60 years of the industry... everyone has an influence... Xtina is far from original

one tour in 2007... gonna need more than that... :umm:

the media talks about her flopping movie, weight gain, and thats it.. :umm:

since when is Xtina an artist that doesn't care about hits :blink: and why are you lowering Prince to Xtina's level :blink:

no one is 100% original in the past 60 years of the industry... everyone has an influence... Xtina is far from original

You don't have to be 100% original to be a artist who did/does something nobody else before them ever did.

Really, which other mainstream vocalist also danced and had sexual songs and a sexual image as bold as her? Patti? Aretha? Whitney? Mariah?Hudson?............who done it 1st? In reality the later is all she needs, but still no mainstream vocalist did either the way she did.

You don't have to be 100% original to be a artist who did/does something nobody else before them ever did.

Really, which other mainstream vocalist also danced and had sexual songs and a sexual image as bold as her? Patti? Aretha? Whitney? Mariah?Hudson?............who done it 1st? In reality the later is all she needs, but still no mainstream vocalist did either the way she did.

i din't say you do have to be 100% original.. I said 100% originality is not possible because everyone is influenced by someone..

Mariah Carey doesn't have sexual songs? Sooo Honey is actually Honey and not wanting some man's cum all in you?

Xtina did that so she can compete (and eventually lose) to Britney Spears...

i din't say you do have to be 100% original.. I said 100% originality is not possible because everyone is influenced by someone..

Mariah Carey doesn't have sexual songs? Sooo Honey is actually Honey and not wanting some man's cum all in you?

Xtina did that so she can compete (and eventually lose) to Britney Spears...

Honey isn't about cum.....i guess thats how you can interpret it, but it's not about that, Mariah didn't get raunchy in the lyrics (especially as much as Christina), I think (need a Mimi stan who knows the catalog like the back of their hands) the raunchiest she ever got was Touch my Body....and that aint raunchy

Britney had the sexual image before she had the sexual songs, Christina had the sexual songs and a sexual image. And even if she did do it for that false reason you stated (again if she really was concerned with competing with Britney or anybody she would've released more albums in her prime like Britney did), she's still the 1st mainstream vocalist to do it like Christina, even if Honey is implied (which it honestly isnt), Christina wasn't implying anything, not the same thing :)

Thats a damn lie. Cher and Xtina in a movie...and it wasn't expected to be a smash? Joe.STOP :umm: whats the point of making a movie if you dont expect it to be a smash... :lmao:

No one checking for Cher's stiff Legendary ass

Whoa whoa! It didn't flop... It just brought in very little amount of money

exactly no one was checkin' for Cher and if you call $90 million a little amount of money then there's something wrong with you. Not to mention the 1 million dvd SOLD

You're right she has no awards..............all 155 of these are imaginary http://en.wikipedia....tina_Aguilera�� :lmao:

meanwhile....

Britney has won 432 awards http://en.wikipedia...._Britney_Spears :lmao:

Britney has sold wayyyy more albums :lmao:

Britney's tour gross is much higher. Britney's most succseeful tour is one of the most successful tours ever and sixth most successful female tour EVER and you wanna talk about Xtina have one lil successful tour of the year ... :lmao:

meanwhile....

Britney has won 432 awards http://en.wikipedia...._Britney_Spears :lmao:

Britney has sold wayyyy more albums :lmao:

Britney's tour gross is much higher. Britney's most succseeful tour is one of the most successful tours ever and sixth most successful female tour EVER and you wanna talk about Xtina have one lil successful tour of the year ... :lmao:

Your argument was that "Christina hasn't won that many awards", when in reality she has, I didn't know Britney had more than Christina, but now I do. BUT when did I say Christina sold more? Britney sold more because she released more, duh, it's Janet vs. Madona basics. Oh And Christina's tour is the 9th most successful female tour ever.....yea thats not a big deal at all is it?

exactly no one was checkin' for Cher and if you call $90 million a little amount of money then there's something wrong with you. Not to mention the 1 million dvd SOLD

You act like me and Game came up with this ...the media was saying it was a FLOP ..where were you at? It was mainly considered a failure because of two HUGE names should have brought in more money. Domestically, it only grossed $39 mill ...thats terrible considering there are movies that make more that that on an opening weekend for instance Nutty Professor did $42 mill opening weekend. It did a little better overseas but so called star power should have have them grossing way more than 90 mill ww

Britney sold more because she released more, duh,

Christina's tour is the 9th most successful female tour ever.....yea thats not a big deal at all is it?

When you match em up PER album Brit still sold more...you get it now? :umm: first album sold more than Xtina's..2nd album sold more and so on and so on.

But again ..Britney is higher on the tour list and grossed more ...so Xtina still loses whether she is so called the 9th successful female tour ..

6th > 9th

You act like me and Game came up with this ...the media was saying it was a FLOP ..where were you at? It was mainly considered a failure because of two HUGE names should have brought in more money. Domestically, it only grossed $39 mill ...thats terrible considering there are movies that make more that that on an opening weekend for instance Nutty Professor did $42 mill opening weekend. It did a little better overseas but so called star power should have have them grossing way more than 90 mill ww

Please nobody's been checkin' for Cher's acting since the late 80s. She's a Legend and none of her movies were ever box office smashes so the logic that it was expected to be a smash goes out the window. Burlesque is pretty much a dance movie and when have dance movies ever been box office smashes? Never