The Official Legendtina Aguilera Thread

Mr. Wonder

For Nicki to be an artist who's name was not worldly known before 2009 to release ANYTHING and have it sell that bad is not a good look, and she's a judge on a talent show too, her career hit a decline, without a doubt is my point, I was right about her image taking this turn, but even I didn't think it'd be this soon

I'm not saying she wasn't lucky (God knows that album did better than I thought it would) but thats my point this industry isn't really predictable, 1st singles success and failures don't even indicate how the era's gonna go.

.........."MC doesn't have big vocals"?................WHAT? Please tell me you just mean "lately" and not ever....cause thats a bad reach if you mean ever, and even for the lately, she's proven her voice isn't gone, and is still impressive. And still thats part of the pain of being a big vocal artist (or a fan of 1) the odds of the singers vocals sounding the same or getting better with age is not likely, theres a few exceptions but look at Aretha's vocal decline between her mid 30's to now, it's seemingly worst with every decade, impressive (to me) by the power, but you look up some Aretha clips between 64-74, it's a damn sad shame. But it happens. Mhy point is wth that tho, that is Christina's main crowd, and the area where she fits.

She's treating it like it is lol, She's giving this album Mixtape treatment (except people promote their mixtapes)

I agree but not here for excuses for Hateretha. Patti still has her voice and will slay that bitch

She would if she could actually emote.

So, Emote-tina wins.

I keep trying to tell ppl this time and time again. Expressive singing > Impressive singing

"Hurt" slams my heart everytime. Emote-tina spoke directly to me. 20go6cj.jpg

"I'm sorry for / blaming you / for everything / I just couldn't do...." 20go6cj.jpg

"He took his anger out on her face...." 20go6cj.jpg

Christina Aguilera Offered $3 Mill to be Curvy Girl Dating Site Spokesperson

_300x237_7695.jpg

Christina Aguilera has been offered a cozy new position—as a spokeswoman for TheBigandtheBeautiful.com!

“The Voice” host has reportedly been offered a pretty sweet deal if she steps in—a cool $3 million, actually.

Aguilera was approached by Whitney Thompson, who won the plus-sized “America’s Next Top Model” and has launched the new website, which is “specifically designed for women with curves!”

If she takes the deal, Aguilera will have to appear in one commercial for the website, as well as a radio commercial, participate in two photo shoots, four public appearances… and possibly perform the site’s jingle.

Aguilera has notably put on a few pounds as of late, but the strong-lunged diva ain’t shy about them.

"I've always been one to make it very clear, love me or hate me, take it or leave it, this is who I am," she said. "I embrace my body, and I embrace everything about myself… I'm embracing everything that I've grown to be and learned to be,” the singer has said.

Aguilera has defended her weight gain multiple times, saying, "Actually, the challenge I’ve always had is being too thin, so I love that now I have a booty, and obviously I love showing my cleavage."

"Hey, if you can work it and you can own it, that confidence is going to shine through,” she’s also encouraged.

Excellent advice, but can she follow through and step in as a spokeswoman for officially “curvy” ladies? The money’s good, the work is easy… all she’s gotta do is maintain that new voluptuous form and she’s in the gold.

Will she take the offer as a compliment or an insult?

http://www.yidio.com/news/christina-aguilera-offered-3-mill-curvy-girl-dating-site-spokesperson-7695?utm_source=Taboola&utm_medium=Article&utm_campaign=Latest

SpokesmanTina! :excited:

• Upvote 1

Queen Beyonne when she dragged around vocally through the entire decade.

Beyonce can sing the alphabet in various ways that are impressive.

Christina Aguilera can sing the alphabet in various ways that send you on an emotional rollercoaster.

If I have to choose between the bitch that practices versus the bitch that was born with it, I'll take the bitch that was born with it.

• Upvote 3

How many years have I been telling you not to go against me Hotboy?

:lmao: Yall always bringing up that chile in regards to Godtina. Go to her official thread and stan for her there.

I keep trying to tell ppl this time and time again. Expressive singing > Impressive singing

"I'm sorry for / blaming you / for everything / I just couldn't do...." 20go6cj.jpg

"He took his anger out on her face...." 20go6cj.jpg

And IIIIIIIIIII hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt myyyyyyyselfffffffffffff..by hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrting youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..

20go6cj.jpg

You betta preach. Hell the emoting asside her range alone shatters this generation. Not to even mention again that Bey isn't known for her ballads, she's known for her dance songs.

They can say what they want about Christina, but her emotional tone is better than any of these girls..when she's not screaming and gives a controlled vocal, she SLAYS the lessors. :sigh:

Beyonce can sing the alphabet in various ways that are impressive.

Christina Aguilera can sing the alphabet in various ways that send you on an emotional rollercoaster.

If I have to choose between the bitch that practices versus the bitch that was born with it, I'll take the bitch that was born with it.

Yassssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!

16778up.gif

• Upvote 1

Aguilera is mainly TV draw these days. She reportedly is making $10 million this season on "The Voice." Aguilera's latest album, "Lotus," was released on November 13 and has sold 182,000 units and 687,000 tracks, according to Nielsen SoundScan. Her previous release, the 2010 album "Bionic," has sold 314,000 units and 1.15 million tracks to date. Aguilera has been an infrequent touring artist in recent years. Her "Back to Basics" tour in 2006-2007 grossed $48.2 million, according to Billboard Boxscore.

Read more at http://www.billboard.biz/bbbiz/industry/legal-and-management/business-matters-how-much-will-irving-azoff-1008067062.story#7Rm75YHQQ0UxG3ss.99