The Official Legendtina Aguilera Thread

Mr. Wonder

I just seen Burlesque for the first time last week and she MURDERED :blink: I didnt expect ALL OF THAT...she performed for her life. But why in real life does she not carry that same "excitement" and spunk in her singing career? She has the pipes but I cant think of an ALL out performance she's done that really stood out but her performances in that movie shit on lives.

And people wanna discredit her dancing/performing....

I been saying forever DanceTina slays

She needs to showcase it more cause she bores me these dayz. There's no reason why she shouldnt be giving Beyonce more of a run for her money performance-wise based off her performace in Burlesque

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSQfUApHvGE&feature=player_embedded

Emotina/Balladtina/Vocaltina/Livetina was in action last night at the Peoples Choice Awards :wub:. I liked it.

You really thought that performance was good with that shakey vocal throughout the entire performance? She had a few good notes, but as a whole, it was meh to me.

You really thought that performance was good with that shakey vocal throughout the entire performance? She had a few good notes, but as a whole, it was meh to me.

Yes I did think that performance was good. To you it was meh. To me it was one of the better performances from this album.

• Upvote 1

1st off every performance of Just A Fool has slayed, so we're not gonna sit here and act like every single performance she's done this era was just unbearable, 2ndly is that really the 1st artist to be honored with an award who is also friends with a major person who could make that happen? More than likely no. Plus she was also honored at the Alma awards, get over it people know the bitch is legendTina, take your seats and recognize or don't, really won't stop her from being great. :coffee:

• Upvote 1

1st off every performance of Just A Fool has slayed, so we're not gonna sit here and act like every single performance she's done this era was just unbearable, 2ndly is that really the 1st artist to be honored with an award who is also friends with a major person who could make that happen? More than likely no. Plus she was also honored at the Alma awards, get over it people know the bitch is legendTina, take your seats and recognize or don't, really won't stop her from being great. :coffee:

Legendtina keeps the girls pressed :filenails:
  • Upvote 1

I forgot she performed that song - I don't think I liked either of them.