The Official Legendtina Aguilera Thread

Mr. Wonder

When you match em up PER album Brit still sold more...you get it now? :umm: first album sold more than Xtina's..2nd album sold more and so on and so on.

But again ..Britney is higher on the tour list and grossed more ...so Xtina still loses whether she is so called the 9th successful female tour ..

6th > 9th

Blah blah blah, thats Madonna vs. Janet talk, Madonna released more and sold more, just like Britney, point blank and the period.

And you lose on the argument that she's not even in the running for being a legend and that her tour was "little" when her being on the list period goes on my side to her stats indicate she's not out of the running

Being top 10 on the list at all>NOT, and Janet isn't even on the top 10 list and is a better performer than anyone on the list. But a "flop" artist aint on that list at all :)

Please nobody's been checkin' for Cher's acting

Burlesque is pretty much a dance movie and when have dance movies ever been box office smashes? Never

Apparently they weren't checkin for Xtina either. :umm:

Saturday Night Fever grossed $282 mill

Dirty Dancing grossed $213 mill

Even the latest "Step Up" sequel did $140 mill WW (with NO known stars in it at all) ...so yeah ...um ..Burlesque did not do so well.

Blah blah blah, thats Madonna vs. Janet talk, Madonna released more and sold more, just like Britney, point blank and the period.

And you lose on the argument that she's not even in the running for being a legend and that her tour was "little" when her being on the list period goes on my side to her stats indicate she's not out of the running

Being top 10 on the list at all>NOT, and Janet isn't even on the top 10 list and is a better performer than anyone on the list. But a "flop" artist aint on that list at all :)

She sold more with each album ... ARE U SLOW? :mellow:

No one calls Xtina an icon ..Britney has been referred to as an ICON numerous times..and you talk about that one lil time you claim they call Xtina one ... :lmao:

Britney still WINS in all categories ..sales,awards,tour grossing ... :lmao: :lmao: closer to icon,sorry

She sold more with each album ... ARE U SLOW? :mellow:

No one calls Xtina an icon ..Britney has been referred to as an ICON numerous times..and you talk about that one lil time you claim they call Xtina one ... :lmao:

Britney still WINS in all categories ..sales,awards,tour grossing ... :lmao: :lmao: closer to icon,sorry

YOU don't call Xtina an icon, the media does, get over it, and stop reaching

Wait so let me get this right, because I was right about her stats, you want to change the argument to "Britney vs. Christina"?....are you slow? Why not make it Britney vs. Bey, Of her generation Britney sold more than all of the other girls not just Christina. Nobody here said otherwise (another reach on your end :lmao: ) Ultimate fail on your part treating it like it's just Christina who she sold more than. Because sales, awards and tour grossings PERIOD on Christina's history already put her in icon territory years ago, take your seat you earned it.

Apparently they weren't checkin for Xtina either. :umm:

Saturday Night Fever grossed $282 mill

Dirty Dancing grossed $213 mill

Even the latest "Step Up" sequel did $140 mill WW (with NO known stars in it at all) ...so yeah ...um ..Burlesque did not do so well.

Did you really just bring up 2 old ass 80s movies :lol: You know exactly what I mean Dayz. Dance movies have never been huge at the box office and what you just posted shows that other than the 2 old ass movies and the 1 step up movie its true.

YOU don't call Xtina an icon, the media does, get over it, and stop reaching

Wait so let me get this right, because I was right about her stats, you want to change the argument to "Britney vs. Christina"?....are you slow? Why not make it Britney vs. Bey, Of her generation Britney sold more not just Christina, ultimate fail on your part treating it like it's just Christina who she sold more than. Because sales, awards and tour grossings PERIOD on Christina's history already put her in icon territory years ago, take your seat you earned it.

What media? Here on planet earth? You just said the alma awards or some shit ..NOW you saying the "media" does ...? Which one is it? :lmao: :lmao: So has Britney never been called an Icon? Have you never heard that? Right. DEAL. It will be much easier. :lmao:

I was goin off of what you based an ICON to be...sales,tours,etc ..and I was saying Britney excels in all of those things u mentioned that makes an icon while you were tryna discredit Brit ..she excels far beyond Xtina yet...you say Xtina is closer? ..make up ur mind ...now u wanna change it? :lmao: If we went by your account of an icon Britney beat that bitch to the punch along time ago..

Are u saying ppl dont call Beyonce an icon..have you not heard the media refer to her as one? ..right ..okay ..you may take a vacation from that delusional world also known as the NO audience Bionic tour that never took place. See you when you get back...to this place called FACTS and REALITY.

Did you really just bring up 2 old ass 80s movies :lol: You know exactly what I mean Dayz. Dance movies have never been huge at the box office and what you just posted shows that other than the 2 old ass movies and the 1 step up movie its true.

Its many more where that came from..I just gave you a few examples as to why what you said is false about dance movies. :lmao: Thank you. now u may have a few seats at the Staples Center.

What media? Here on planet earth? You just said the alma awards or some shit ..NOW you saying the "media" does ...? Which one is it? :lmao: :lmao: So has Britney never been called an Icon? Have you never heard that? Right. DEAL. It will be much easier. :lmao:

I was goin off of what you based an ICON to be...sales,tours,etc ..and I was saying Britney excels in all of those things u mentioned that makes an icon while you were tryna discredit Brit ..she excels far beyond Xtina yet...you say Xtina is closer? ..make up ur mind ...now u wanna change it? :lmao: If we went by your account of an icon Britney beat that bitch to the punch along time ago..

Are u saying ppl dont call Beyonce an icon..have you not heard the media refer to her as one? ..right ..okay ..you may take a vacation from that delusional world also known as the NO audience Bionic tour that never took place. See you when you get back...to this place called FACTS and REALITY.

Well theres something called Entertainment Tonight, E! News, Access Hollowyood, and a bunch more, watch them all nightly, and when Christina is in the news (like she has been alot in the last 2 years) call her icon, go check some of those shows out some time. Hell all of them have done interviews with her within the last 2 years and they called her a icon on those, please do your research before you reach. Did I say Britney was never called an Icon? Why are you just making up what I'm saying? According to you I'm saying Britney sold more than Christina and Britney's not called an icon......I want receipts for those claims your making up.

I only discredited her on awards....yet you got from that I'm discrediting her sales and the title icon that I've been calling her? And at the end of the day Christina does have more originality (and talent) than Britney, I mean if you want me to discredit her about something accurate there you go.

Wait let me get this straight..so you're right here right now saying I've never called Bey an icon, where I can think of multiple thread within the last 48 hours where I called her JUST that? LOFL So basically I can see now you're just making up what I'm saying based on assumptions...If thats how you want to do it ok...

Geez, it's the debate that never ends around here :sigh:

I'm saying, people want to dog her and ignore her stats so bad, but they keep bringing her and this thread up lol. It's really funny. Hell it got them so bothered they gotta bring her up and their imaginary stats in other threads too lol.

I'm saying, people want to dog her and ignore her stats so bad, but they keep bringing her and this thread up lol. It's really funny. Hell it got them so bothered they gotta bring her up and their imaginary stats in other threads too lol.

:lol: I just say leave it alone. It's obviously they don't believe, nor will they probably ever, that she is legend material so why the need to reinforce it day after day? Trust us, we know. Both sides are firm in their position and it isn't that serious of a topic anyway. Let it go :lol:

• Upvote 1

:lol: I just say leave it alone. It's obviously they don't believe, nor will they probably ever, that she is legend material so why the need to reinforce it day after day? Trust us, we know. Both sides are firm in their position and it isn't that serious of a topic anyway. Let it go :lol:

Yea my thing on her, Janet, Rihanna, & Mariah is clown the way they look, clown whatever you don't like about them but don't lie about the facts. And I know she aint a fave in yours but I love that you arent downplaying what she has accomplished in her time. You are awesome for that.

exactly no one was checkin' for Cher and if you call $90 million a little amount of money then there's something wrong with you. Not to mention the 1 million dvd SOLD

90 million minus whatever the cost was tool :umm: it's a business...

1 million dvds sold.. minus whatever the retail store gets (about half I believe)

Yea my thing on her, Janet, Rihanna, & Mariah is clown the way they look, clown whatever you don't like about them but don't lie about the facts. And I know she aint a fave in yours but I love that you arent downplaying what she has accomplished in her time. You are awesome for that.

I actually really love Christina even though I wouldn't consider myself a stan. She and P!nk are the only ladies from the 00s era(along with Britney half the time) that I actually love and have bought their albums. I see somewhat where Dayz is coming from though I agree with you for the most part. She is legend material, much more than alot of her peers. I don't think she's really there yet but she's more deserving of it with the exception of the two others I named.

• Upvote 1

There's a difference between arguing opinions and arguing over facts. Learn it.

Um ..excuse me but what me and Game presented concering Xtina were FACTS that her stan wanted to reject. When FACTS hit where it hurts that when opinions start seeping in ...please dont act like your debates about MJ are on "another level" cause its no difference...are if you think so,you need to take a closer look at the debate cuz I dont just speak fluff.

I actually really love Christina even though I wouldn't consider myself a stan. She and P!nk are the only ladies from the 00s era(along with Britney half the time) that I actually love and have bought their albums. I see somewhat where Dayz is coming from though I agree with you for the most part. She is legend material, much more than alot of her peers. I don't think she's really there yet but she's more deserving of it with the exception of the two others I named.

This is what I mean about ppl not comprehending with what I'm saying. I never did say she wasn't legend "material" ..I stated many threads ago that Xtina had it in her to be MUCH more than what she is had she kept things up because she deserves to be one of those legends just based off talent alone but what I'm saying now is that Xtina has gotten lazy and acts as if she doesn't care ..therefore..you cant walk in the gates of LEGENDS if you slow down now. Someone like Janet and other icons have paid their dues...Xtina still has a long way to go..and she seems to hold HERSELF back from getting there. Look at Beyonce..she is fighting tooth and nail to make sure she gets in the history books. Xtina ..not so much and thats why she's losing the battle. She put her gun down..and has called a truce,sadly. Thats not my fault, her fans fault. Its HERS.

Um ..excuse me but what me and Game presented concering Xtina were FACTS that her stan wanted to reject. When FACTS hit where it hurts that when opinions start seeping in ...please dont act like your debates about MJ are on "another level" cause its no difference...are if you think so,you need to take a closer look at the debate cuz I dont just speak fluff.

I see people arguing over whether or not an artist who has more successes than failures in albums, a successful tour, powerful vocals(the best of her generation), a great dancer, a look and style that separates her from her peers and some predecessors is a legend or not when it clear she is legend material and can get there if she works what he had instead of heading in this direction she has been for her last two eras. Huh, maybe you're right, the debates aren't too different after all.

• Upvote 1

90 million minus whatever the cost was tool :umm: it's a business...

1 million dvds sold.. minus whatever the retail store gets (about half I believe)

Game just shut up cause now you sound stupid. I know how much the production costed and it still made a profit overall. Since when is a dvd selling over 1.4 million copies a flop? :lol: You'd say anything to bring down those you don't care for but I bet if it was Justin you'd be praising those 1 million dvd sales. We all can see right thru you.The DVD and Blu-ray were released in North America on March 1, 2011. A Blu-ray/DVD combo has been released as well. The DVD and Blu-ray sales exceed one million units and have grossed $20,563,918 in the United States alone and as of May 19, 2011, it is the 19th highest selling movie of the year. In all, the DVD has sold over 1.4 million units in the United States. Let's not forget that Burlesque was up against Harry Potter and Tangled when it opened.

This is what I mean about ppl not comprehending with what I'm saying. I never did say she wasn't legend "material" ..I stated many threads ago that Xtina had it in her to be MUCH more than what she is had she kept things up because she deserves to be one of those legends just based off talent alone but what I'm saying now is that Xtina has gotten lazy and acts as if she doesn't care ..therefore..you cant walk in the gates of LEGENDS if you slow down now. Someone like Janet and other icons have paid their dues...Xtina still has a long way to go..and she seems to hold HERSELF back from getting there. Look at Beyonce..she is fighting tooth and nail to make sure she gets in the history books. Xtina ..not so much and thats why she's losing the battle. She put her gun down..and has called a truce,sadly. Thats not my fault, her fans fault. Its HERS.

I agree with much of this so I'm not seeing why you're disagreeing with me and how Britney came up in this conversation. I think she can still redeem herself if she actually puts in the effort, but that's the only difference.

Why is the profitability of Burlesque still being debated? :mellow:

It made a profit. Was it as much as they had hoped? Probably not. But even if they made a profit of $1 million, that's still a profit.

The numbers don't lie.

cause the Christina haters obviously don't get it. Well they do but they act like they don't and make up lame excuse for why it's a so-called flop when it's not. Laughable :lol:

cause the Christina haters obviously don't get it. Well they do but they act like they don't and make up lame excuse for why it's a so-called flop when it's not. Laughable :lol:

lol

Yeah, Burlesque is nowhere near a flop.

A flop is Glitter and Gigli.