The Official Legendtina Aguilera Thread

Mr. Wonder

Do you think she doesn't care anymore?

Oh The Voice has 2 seasons a year??? That's too much for me lol

She should do more movies - her acting is great. Burlesque was a nice little 'opener' for her to go down that avenue. I mean it wasn't a blockbuster hit but it did surpass it's budget and displayed she can act.

I don't think she cares at all, but since Stripped she never seemed too.

Yea it's the only 1 of these shows I can do with that scheduele, they're lucky I like that show

I agree, that & Burlesque proved she could do Broadway if she wanted to, but yea her acting wasn't bad she came off pretty natural in that movie.

What skit :umm: gotta do more than skits and some flop movie to be considered an actor... Ask Madonna :coffee:

The same kind of SNL skits y'all asses praise Justin for and say he's a good actor. Your opinion is just that. I don't consider a $90 million dollar grossing movie a flop unless the budget was more than $90 million which it wasn't let alone the dvd selling over 1 million copies :)
  • Upvote 1

The same kind of SNL skits y'all asses praise Justin for and say he's a good actor. Your opinion is just that. I don't consider a $90 million dollar grossing movie a flop unless the budget was more than $90 million which it wasn't let alone the dvd selling over 1 million copies :)

No skits are the same.. they're either Good, Bad, or ugly...

No it wasn't a flop.. but its wasn't a box-office smash because no one cared to see it :coffee: to put it in musical terms so that you understand.. it was her Bionic of movies

She's not going to tour? I wanted to go see her. I haven't seen her live since she toured with Justin Timberlake.

She didn't say she wasn't but tour talk stopped when the album came out

So Xtina's song "Just a Fool" was written for P!nk

Sloppy seconds thirds :shifty: Adam Flopert was #2... (Of course)

http://m.thatgrapeju...l-written-pink/

Right, since she is the 1st artist to get anothers song it is worth mentioning. Please out of the majority of songs she's written herself she's allowed a handme down just like every other major singer. And since when is ThatShitJuice credible with anything? I don't doubt the song probably was handed down, but Shitjuice is a horrible source.

:lol: :lol:

She could do a joint tour with someone in small theater's.

hell, if fantasia can tour so Can Xtina :lol:

Exactly, artist that release flop albums can have successful tours if marketed right, but since this is about Christina, they want to pretend like thats not possible for her. Her touring record is spotless, if she did this right and maybe not aim for the stadium tours that she's used to it could do very well.

She didn't say she wasn't but tour talk stopped when the album came out

Right, since she is the 1st artist to get anothers song it is worth mentioning. Please out of the majority of songs she's written herself she's allowed a handme down just like every other major singer

Exactly, artist that release flop albums can have successful tours if marketed right, but since this is about Christina, they want to pretend like thats not possible for her. Her touring record is spotless, if she did this right and maybe not aim for the stadium tours that she's used to it could do very well.

If she is going to do tour, she should start off doing a co-headling show since she hasn't toured in so long. Heck, maybe Her & Usher can tour together if she still wants to play arena's.

If she is going to do tour, she should start off doing a co-headling show since she hasn't toured in so long. Heck, maybe Her & Usher can tour together if she still wants to play arena's.

Usher's last tour was successful by himself..why on earth would he lend a hand to Xtina for no reason at all... I just dont see it. Usher's not that type. :lmao: If her and Justin could do a part 2 of a joint tour that would certainly help her cause we know seats would mos def fill up with Justin's name attached.

No skits are the same.. they're either Good, Bad, or ugly...

No it wasn't a flop.. but its wasn't a box-office smash because no one cared to see it :coffee: to put it in musical terms so that you understand.. it was her Bionic of movies

Christina's skits were good. She got good reviews from it. If no one cared to see it it would've flopped. You act like it was an action movie or a movie with some kind of special effects that was supposed to smash box office records. Just stop cause you're reaching

SHADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No you didn't say she can do a joint tour in small theater's like she cant do small venue by herself.. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I don't see it being a big smash :lol:

It's just no hype revolving her name...I can see her & miguel doing something like that.

I don't see it being a big smash :lol:

It's just no hype revolving her name...I can see her & miguel doing something like that.

boy stop .... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I dont care what you say...thats shade. Now when I say something about Xtina's dying career..her stans are on my fuckin neck.I cant believe they aren't attacking you.

Christina's skits were good. She got good reviews from it. If no one cared to see it it would've flopped. You act like it was an action movie or a movie with some kind of special effects that was supposed to smash box office records. Just stop cause you're reaching

I'm not Reaching.. The movie didn't sell what it expected to sell.. And it didn't smash box office records

No one checking for Cher's stiff Legendary ass

Whoa whoa! It didn't flop... It just brought in very little amount of money

:asham:

u stupid. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: The delusional state of mind this board has been in for the past month I think is at an all time high....its been fucking ridiculous on here.